Question for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

jellybelly asks: Added Dec 2nd 2005, ID #43294

Question for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Does anyone know how to get the ducklifors spell? I really need help. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
jakeymartin answered: Added 27th Dec 2005, ID #91992
Ducklifors spell....what does it do ?
jellybelly answered: Added 28th Dec 2005, ID #92303
It make you or something float across water. Ex. In the Prefect's Bathroom when there is tons of Erklings then tons of "Lily Pads" to open with the Herivicus spell you need to have this spell to walk to one of the medals. |||||
tynkerbell68 answered: Added 21st Feb 2006, ID #102607
Blast-Ended Skrewt
Inflatus- You have to make the skrewt run in to something that will make it dizzy and then jinx it several times
Ducklifors- Cast aqua eructo and one of the others jinx it.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?