Question for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

richkid asks: Added Nov 13th 2005, ID #41982

Question for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

In the game I in hogwrts summin before the forbiden forest thers a Lake THINGY AND A TRIWIZERD SHIELD BUT I CAN'T GET IT can someone TELL ME HOW CUZ I need it to get into the herbology class and I need the 1 in the forbiden forest but can't reach it help me plyzzz and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
cloudstrife01235 answered: Added 20th Nov 2005, ID #86932
In the forbidden forest when you get 2 the floating shield go ahead around the forest until you find one of the big bloks. Then bring the blok bak 2 wer you saw the shield and bring it under it. Then get on the blok and greb the shield. Hope this helps it worked 4 me.
Other Answers
MiniGauntlet answered: Added 2nd Jun 2006, ID #123822
Are there small flower buds in the lake? Because if there are you need the herbivicus spell from the herbology level, and you overlooked a sheid somwhere. If there aren't then I have no idea.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?