Question for Animal Crossing

Mr.Dell550 asks: Added Jul 4th 2005, ID #32429

Question for Animal Crossing

On Supercheats I found a page with all codes on it where do you type them in?
Oh and when your house is Upgraded what happens? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Mr Mario 4 U answered: Added 4th Jul 2005, ID #62535
You type them in letters or tell them to Tom Nook. When I got mine upgraded I have more room in my house.
kimmy89 answered: Added 5th Jul 2005, ID #62823
You go to Tom Nook and ask for Other things, and then Say Code. Then type in your code in.
When your house is upgraded it gets bigger. You can update the middle floor twice, and get a basement, and a top floor. After you've payed off your loan for the top floor you are suppose to get some sort of statue.
DaGameGuy answered: Added 13th Jul 2005, ID #64710
1.At Tom Nooks shop
2.It turns bigger

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?