Question for Animal Crossing

Rooku asks: Added Jun 6th 2005, ID #29730

Question for Animal Crossing

Ok I have a house that is to the biggest that it can be and another that I'm going to finish tonight. I still have Nook Way! I want Nookingtons! How do I get it!!! Please tell me!

Game Guru-
Rooku and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
GameMaster453 answered: Added 6th Jun 2005, ID #56876
If you haven't gotten it yet you will probably get a letter that says nook is going to remodel after he finsihes your house but if it don't then try buying alot of stuff from his shop so he can save up money
Ultima(elite) answered: Added 8th Jun 2005, ID #57314
You need to give Tom Nook lots of money, so he can upgrade his shop. Try buying lots of items at his store!
mccandless3 answered: Added 19th Jun 2005, ID #59275
Hey rooku ch eck out our forum and you need people from another town to buy stuff from the store. ^_^.
animal crossing wiz answered: Added 15th Jul 2005, ID #65244
You need to buy\sell 200,000 bells worth of stuff to\from him.
gohon203 answered: Added 15th Aug 2005, ID #72161
Have some one from a new town on a second memory card buy one item

Hope thats helps gohon203

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?