Have you ever wondered whats o - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Apr 22nd 2006, ID#5751
Have you ever wondered whats on the other side of that wall? Have you ever want to see whats over that cliff? Well guess what, there is a way to see over the boundery! Even though there are many more "secret worlds" than the one that I'm about to explain (many others require the screw attack *hint hint*), this one is probably the easiest ones.
SECRET WORLD 1(Main Energy Controller) Requirements: Space Jump, Morph Ball Bombs.
1. Go to the Main Energy Temple in the Great Temple.
2. Jump on top of U-Mos.(Yes, it is possible.) Try doing it when he puts his hand up and he creates a ball of light.
3. Attempt a well timed Space Jump into the gaps of the design on the upper walls. Dont expect to get it the first time!
4. When you finally get in the wall, turn into Morph Ball. You will be stuck and unable to make any other movements.
5. Use morph ball bombs to navigate out the other side of the wall. This might not work all the time. Sometimes you wont get through and you have to start over.
6. When you get out of the wall, you should get out of morph ball. You'll know if you've made it through because you should be able to walk again. Now walk through the air freely and look at the somewhat glitchy outer frame of the Main Energy Controller! YIPPEE! Give you're self a pat on the shoulder because I was never able to make it through. The only reason I know it works is because I saw my friend do it once....no, he dosent have a Gameshark or a Action Replay, or any sort of cheating device!
Well, thats my secret world cheat!