Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

paytonh4 asks: Added Aug 15th 2007, ID #94345

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

What button or buttons do you press to dig?
How do you get in tunnels if they say there under construction?
How do you get in the cave in trilby highlands to get the object you need to make the stalks grow taller in mt.crenel's base?
Where is it?
How do you get the stores to open up in hyrule town when the say there closed?
How do you get past the soldiers blocker the entrance to the castle and to lon lon ranch from in hyrul town?
please please please please help me!!!!!!!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
superbird5005 answered: Added 27th Aug 2008, ID #279183
You pres the button the mole mitts are equipped to like anything else.
Don't listen to the signs.
You Need a jar with nothing in it you need water and that green stuff. To get to that you to bomb a wall near the green stuff.
You have to play the game more to unlock the stores.
You have to play the game more like I said.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?