Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

rangerskid1990 asks: Added Nov 16th 2006, ID #71259

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

I need to get into the library at the north-west of "hyrule town" but a man is blocking the door. Can someone please tell me how to move him and get in. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Creepglitch answered: Added 17th Nov 2006, ID #157360
Make sure that you have completed the "Wind ruins" and collected the Ocarina of winds. Play the ocarina and warp to Lake Hylia.

Turn into minish and enter the mushroom house.

Talk with the minish and he'll tell you to go and see master Librari in the library. After that the library will be open.
joslifer1 answered: Added 21st Nov 2006, ID #158198
Is the man a guard? If so then you're past the part where you go into the library. If it's just an old man, however, then go to Lake Hylia with your teleportation flute thingy (the item you got rather than the Wind Element for completing the Wind Ruins) and become Minish at the stump you see, go into the Minish house, talk to the dude, then go back to Hyrule Town. Voila! The library is open.

You can do it.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?