Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

BJ20050 asks: Added Oct 23rd 2005, ID #40664

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

When the guy is blocking the path to the library how do you get past him and also how do you get to the water element. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
superbird5005 answered: Added 16th Mar 2006, ID #107067
There is a minish house in lake hylia. Go in it and talk to the guy and the dude blocking the place will move. You've got to explore unknown places. You have to travel to the wind crest to get there.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?