Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

eduardom asks: Added Aug 30th 2005, ID #37708

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

How do you get to the trilby high land, theres just holes every where and can't pass and get

 There are 1 pending answers for this question.
 Click here to see them. (Contains unmoderated content which may contain offensive material)

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
badger890 answered: Added 23rd Sep 2005, ID #77582
On the most western side of hyrule town there should be a guard talk to him he will ask you to do the spin attack move which you learn from swiftblade do this move and he will let you pass
Other Answers
link_is_cool answered: Added 9th Nov 2005, ID #84948
When you know Spin Attack, go to guard by top-left corner of hyrule town, he says do spin attack and he'll let you by.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?