Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

dj mini 55 asks: Added Mar 25th 2005, ID #24069

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

How do you get the climbing tool from Triby Highlands? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Gigasword answered: Added 29th Mar 2005, ID #42882
You will need a Bottle you cana get it at Trilbyl Highlands at the south you will see a hole and small rock beside it is a ladder climb down and you will see a strange pattern bomb it down and buy the bottle put water in the bottle you can now pour it down at the blue bean at the mountain
Other Answers
Laxer49 answered: Added 11th Oct 2005, ID #80708
You can't get the climbing tool from Tribby Highlands. You have to get half-way up Mt. Cerenal, then blast open a cave, then beat the shrub inside of it, and he gives you the Grip Ring.( I don't know if this is what you were talking about, but I hope it helps)

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?