Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Vaati asks: Added Feb 23rd 2005, ID #21842

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

I need to find dampe my qestion: do I need roc's cape to get hto him?

If so I need step by step nformation telling me how to get it... and how to get to dampe.... and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
fnlsgn58 answered: Added 4th Apr 2005, ID #44612
No you do not need Roc's Cape, you dont get that until you go to the Palace of Winds.

Go to the Royal Valley, then go into the Haunted Forest, once in the forest go up,left,left,up,right,up you will then exit the forest and Dampe's house is by the locked gate

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?