Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

POOPLAMAN123 asks: Added Feb 13th 2005, ID #21040

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

How do you get a bottle? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
SS5 vageto answered: Added 19th Feb 2005, ID #34367
Bottle 1: You can get the first one in trilby highlands from a business scrub(60rep)

Bottle 2: Return to your house fuse kinstones with the smith then go outside the gate of the eenies and meenie's garden in eastern hills.

Bottle 3: You will have to run a errand for the shopkeeper srink down and sneak down through the roof then then talk to him he will give you the bottle of dog food. Head for lake hylia to the little house(not cabin)put the dog food in the bowl the puppy will eat it then the bottle is yours.

Bottle 4: The final bottle can be found in the lon-lon ranch get the entire goron clan together in the cave near the lon lon ranch to get the goron clan together you have to go through many kinstones fusions with diffrent symbals in diffrent cave walls.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?