zelda_freek227 asks: Added Feb 2nd 2008, ID #108757


Can someone tell me who to kinfuse with to get the last goron plzzzzzzzzzzz? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
TheDuckGuy answered: Added 22nd Oct 2011, ID #449659
There are some walls you have to fuse with and you must fuse with eenie, a farmere digging in the ground you get money and kinstones from. The walls are in caves in lake hylia, tribly highlands, eastern hills, minish woods, and mount crenel. Those all have walls that need mole mitts to open. Lake hylia has one that also requires rocks cape to jump to.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?