Question for Pokemon Gold

jackrazhell03 asks: Added Apr 25th 2004, ID #2096

Question for Pokemon Gold

Where Can I Get A Hitmonchan???
And A Hitmonlee???

Thanks and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
piloteer21 answered: Added 26th Apr 2004, ID #2229
To do this you need an older Pokemon game or another Silver or Gold. Unless there is a special way I don't know.
Other Answers
Blue Eyes Black Dragon answered: Added 26th Apr 2004, ID #2245
First get a Tyrogue from guy in the cave by Mahogany Town. Go up and follow the cave and eventually you'll find the guy who gives you tyrogue.

******must have only 5 pokemon in party. One with surf, one with waterfall, and one with flash. To get Hitmonlee, Tyrogue's defense must be higher than it's attack. To get Hitmonchan, it's attack must be greater than it's defense. To get Hitmontop, defense and attack must be equal.

Hope this helps

Showing all comments
Guest said: 3rd Aug 2012, ID #171771 | REPORT
this was soooo helpfull!!! thank you!!!
roadkillers answered: Added 15th May 2005, ID #52838
You have to trade from the older versions.
Guest answered: Added 9th Aug 2010, ID #347700
yuppies thats how to do it
Guest answered: Added 25th Sep 2011, ID #442972
You can also trade one from leaf green or fire red the sp version

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?