Question for Pokemon Gold

Guest asks: Added Apr 23rd 2011, ID #194648

Question for Pokemon Gold

How to get rid of Pokemon and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
-linzo2- answered: Added 5th Apr 2012, ID #495839
If you are wanting to store Pokemon out of your party for use later, then you should deposit them in Bill's PC. To do this, access his PC at any PC in a Pokemon Center and choose "Deposit Pokemon". This will store them in a box. To get them back out later, you will choose the option "Withdraw Pokemon" instead.

To permanently release Pokemon back out into the wild, you can choose the "Release" option also located at the PC.

Hope I Helped.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?