Question for Pokemon Gold

gamenerd asks: Added Oct 19th 2004, ID #12889

Question for Pokemon Gold

Where is the TM for fire blast or what number (like TM23) because I need to teach my Typholsion fire blast. Thanks I could really use fire blast!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
spideraman99 answered: Added 19th Oct 2004, ID #18960
Fire blast is TM 38 and you can get it at the Goldenrod Game Corner for 5500 coins.
Other Answers
can u dig dat answered: Added 12th Nov 2004, ID #21923
TM 38
You get it at the gambling place and the other 2 are Blizzard and Thunder.
Guest answered: Added 26th May 2011, ID #407533
You buy it at the goldenrod depatment store on f5

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?