How to Use: 1. let's say pikachu is your pokemon in the first slot (you can see it by pressing Enter and select 'POKEMON'
2. at the screen, you can see the |Files|Option|Cheats|Tools|Help : click on |Cheats| and click Cheat List
3. now look at the cheats. and you want your pokemon to have the move 'Bite' for example. the Bite code is 2C. if you want your pokemon to use Bite on it's first move the copy the first move code (01<01-9D>72D1). remove the <01-9D> and replace it with 2C(Bite code). the code will be 012C72D1.
4. now go back to the Cheat List you opened in the game. click the 'Add GameShark...'. copy the code (012C72D1) and paste it in the 'Code' box. you can type 'Bite' in the description box. (it is okay to leave the description box empty) click 'OK' to finish.
5. your pokemon will now have the Bite move. keep in mind that if you remove the code your pokemon will have back it's old move.
6. there, i've said it in details. any questions just comment.