Pokemon Cheats for Gameboy
Below is a list of links for easy access to all the Pokemon games index pages on SuperCheats regardless of platform.
<a href="/gameboy/pokemonblueindex.htm">Pokemon Blue</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemoncrystalindex.htm">Pokemon Crystal</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemongoldindex.htm">Pokemon Gold</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemongreenindex.htm">Pokemon Green</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemonpinballindex.htm">Pokemon Pinball</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemonredindex.htm">Pokemon Red</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemonsilverindex.htm">Pokemon Silver</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemontradingcardgameindex.htm">Pokemon Trading Card Game</a>
<a href="/gameboy/pokemonyellowspecialpikachueditionindex.htm">Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition</a>
<a href="/gameboyadvance/pokemonemeraldindex.htm">Pokemon Emerald</a>
<a href="/gameboyadvance/pokemonfireredindex.htm">Pokemon Fire Red</a>
<a href="/gameboyadvance/pokemonleafgreenindex.htm">Pokemon Leaf Green</a>
<a href="/gameboyadvance/pokemonmysteriousdungeonredrescueforceindex.htm">Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon: Red Rescue Force</a>
<a href="/gameboyadvance/pokemonrubyindex.htm">Pokemon Ruby</a>
<a href="/gameboyadvance/pokemonsapphireindex.htm">Pokemon Sapphire</a>
Whenever you attempt something in your Pokemon Gameboy in PC game, press Shift+F1 or (f1-F10).When it failed,reload.Press F1.
Catching mewtwo in Pokemon LeafGreen,Fire Red,etc.
NOTE:Save it first to the Slot 1-10.
*Try and try catching it with Pokeball only.Load again if you did not catch Mewtwo.
*This might take several minutes.
*Then Voila! You caught Mewtwo without wastin your Master Ball.
You can try this in other versions too.
Well i have a gameshark and i used all of these codes. One of them was all key items. If i'm not mistaken i think it was a mistake. Now in slateport city team magma is blocking the oceanic museum. I think the way to open it is to talk to the guy with the blueprint and get the devon goods. Well, i already have the devon goods. Team magma ran away with the submarine and the Captain is not asking for the devon goods. Team magma is blocking the oceanic museum and i am really stuck. Please help!!!!
Some people think its hard but its simple all you do is go to Rustboro go up past route 115 and to meteor falls go up to the water swim to the waterfall and go up to the enter spot go in and you should run arond you will find solrock then. now go down the latter take the left way. then go up to the latter and you will see t people they are old go up you see a guy so fight him. then go down all exept one jump. then go down the latter. then go on the water surf up then go in the enter spot surf up then run around thats all please rate!!!
SAVE WARNING - Once inside Glitch City, DO NOT save your game. If you save your game within Glitch City, the save file will become corrupted and you will not be able to load it properly, forcing you to abandon your playthrough and start a new game. As utilizing this glitch involves Flying to Cinnibar Island, an area only explored during the latter half of the game, it means you'll probably have played for numerous hours that you don't want to lose, so use caution with this glitch.
Follow these steps for the only known way to access Glitch City, a 'city' comprised entirely of 'glitched' pixels:
1. Enter the Safari Zone in Fuschia City. Pay $500 to play the Safari Game. Once inside, exit. The clerk will ask if you're "Leaving alreadY?". Answer "No". You'll automatically re-enter. Once inside, save your game and turn off your system.
2. Turn your system back on and load up your save. Exit the Safari Zone. The clerk won't say anything. Walk to exit. The clerk won't say anything. As you pass the clerk, he will start with the "Welcome to the Safari Zone" speech, despite the fact that you have already paid and entered. When asked if you will be participating, select "No", and exit the building.
3. Once outside, Fly to Cinnibar Island. Head east and Surf. Keep Surfing along the Sea Route until the PA message "Your Safari Game is over!" strangely pops up. You'll suddenly exit into the Safari Game building again. Take the exit that leads into Fuschia City. However, instead of exiting into Fuschia, you'll exit into Glitch City. Enjoy!
NOTE - The Safari Game glitch can be performed virtually anywhere. However, if you're anywhere other than the Sea Route east of Cinnibar when the PA message pops up, you'll just exit out of the nearest building afterwards.
There's a glitch which you can use that enables you to revisit the S. S. Anne. In order for you to actually be able to get to the S. S. Anne, however, you'll need Surf and the Soul Badge, so that you can use it outside of battle.
Okay, head down to Vermillion Harbour. The Sailer hanging around at the bottom will do what he usually does and stop you from going down into the harbour because there's no ship there. Walk up so you're directly in from of (or, technically, above) him, and face right. Save your game and turn the power off, and then start it up and select 'Continue'. Because the game is programmed so that you's automatically facing downwards when you select 'Continue', you'll end up facing down, but ON TOP of the sailor, rather than facing him. Face to the right towards the water, press A and choose to Surf on it. You can just Surf downwards and get off below the sailor. You can now enter Vermillion Harbour. Because the game is programmed so that when you have manual control over your character, the S. S. Anne is supposed to be there, it will still actually be there even though it shouldn't.
For something even weirder, when you're in Vermillion Harbour, Surf over to the right (I think, if not, just try the left) and keep going. You'll eventually reach a small area of land where a mysterious red truck is parked. There's absolutely nothing to do here and it has no impact on the game whatsoever. It's just a remnant something that was part of the original plot but removed from the final version of the game. Strange, huh?
Okay, so you may have deposited your Bike in your PC or never even bothered to get one, and you really can't be bothered to pick it up so you can get on Cycling Road.
There's a simple solution. When you enter either of the guardhouses that separate Cycling Road from Celadon/Fuschia City, walk so that you that the counter is right next to you. When the guard stops you and says that you need a Bicycle, keep on pressing Left on the D-Pad and after he's finished speaking you will walk past him anyway.
A very convenient and useful glitch!
In the Game Corner in Celadon City, you can obtain 230 free Game Coins without even playing the slot machines. If you walk around inside the Game Corner pressing A, you will occasionally find some Coins on the floor. In total, you can find 180 Coins. In addition, you can gain an extra 50 free Coins from people around the Game Corner playing the slots machines. One of the guys to the far left will give you 10 Coings, and the two guys to the far right will give you 20 Coins each. You now have more than enough Coins to purchase an Abra without even having to play the slots machines or buy the Coins beforehand from the guy behind the counter.
You'll need the Coin Case to even be able to pick up the Coins. It can be obtained by the guy at the back of the diner.
NOTE TO STAFF:
This is a corrected version of the submission "Catch Mew" by JokeDeity submitted on 3rd May 2006. Step 13 of the procedure had it the wrong way around; rather than walk up directly in front of the trainer, you must be at a distance so they walk to you. I can verify this as I have read another guide of the same cheat on another site and followed it's steps personally. If possible, JokeDeity's submission should be edited with a note indicating the change rather than adding an extra conflicting report. I chose to send corrected information rather than marking his as "Bogus" as it is correct except for one small detail. Thanks for your time. My changes are indicated by [square brackets].
For Pokemon Blue, and Red versions only.
If you're not going to take the time to try it then don't tell me I'm wrong, as I've accomplished this multiple times on multiple games. If you're hesitant about this trick use it on an unwanted game.
1. First start a new game.
2. Select your Pokemon, and start your journey.
3. Get to Cerulean (Misty's Town).
4. Head up the Nugget Bridge.
5. Now this is important! Do NOT fight the boy with the Slowpoke on the path to Bill's house! Avoid him at all costs! Do NOT fight the man to the left of Nugget Bridge hidden in the grass; in the direction of the Unknown Cave! Avoid him as well!
6. Find and catch an Abra. (Teleport move is needed.)
7. Go to the Cerulean Pokecenter (Very important that this is the last Pokecenter you have visited.).
8. Now go to the top of Nugget Bridge. STOP AT THE TOP! SAVE YOUR GAME!!!
9. Once you've saved head to the left, but DON'T go down! Make sure you're lined up with the man in the grass below. Now walk towards him. The moment you come into view of the man (THE EXACT SECOND!) pause the game.
10. While the game is paused go to your Pokemon, and use Abra's teleport move.
11. If this was done correctly once you teleport the man should get the mark above his head as if he were going to battle you, but you should teleport anyway.
12. To be sure it worked correctly try pausing your game once you arrive at the Pokecenter. If you cannot then it is working.
13. Now go fight the boy with the Slowpoke. Do NOT fight anyone else in between the time you teleport and the time you fight the boy. The only warning is you must [not] walk directly in front of him. You [must] go into his view from a distance. You must [not] go directly in front [so that] he [will] have to walk to reach you.
14. Defeat him. Do NOT lose.
15. Start heading back towards Cerulean city. On your way there your start menu will open by itself. Be prepared. Once you close the menu a battle with Mew will start. He is at a very low level, but is none the less still difficult to catch. You should get him to a low amount of life before trying to catch him, as the balls will actually miss.
16. Catch Mew. Its first couple of moves are not very useful. (i.e. Transform, Pound, etc.)
Wether you believe this or not it's a real glitch in the game. I have proven it, and I'm surprised it's not a more common trick by now. Don't tell me I'm wrong just try it.
Kill Celuibi to get Lugia !