Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 Pack Shot

Monster Hunter Freedom 2

some items

 
comander108 asks:
Added Jul 17th 2008, ID #123925

some items

A carbalite ore plzz need it to make a true devilslicer and a elder dragon bone is there an item I need to trade with the old guy to get it? O and plz tell where to
Can't send trenya to vulcano and can only send trenya out with a max. Of 300 points

 

 
 

Best Answer

WiseMan.. answered:
Added 17th Jul 2008, ID #269552

You can trade Teostra horn+ for carbalite ore, but don't do that it's gonan be hard, so just go minning. The reason that you can't Trenya to other places might be because of your HR. Try getting to a higher HR I think 5 if not 6 cause thats the only one left after 5.


 
 
 
 

Other Answers

WiseMan.. answered:
Added 17th Jul 2008, ID #269553

Oh right it's the G class mining quests for carbalite, Lady to the right with hr4-6 quests.


 
 
 
 
Kamikazee answered:
Added 3rd Dec 2008, ID #292309

Hay Dude
To get elder dragon bones I go to the jungle and go up the cliff and trade either dragonmoss or dragonwood to the vegie elder, and I think it is a 20% chance that you will recieve an elder dragon bone, the other 80% being large monster bones.

I find it easier to trade dragonmoss because it is easier to get if you send trenya out to the swamp with the most points you can afford.

Smile


 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
 
 
More Questions
 
Need Answers?
Ask a question for Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Your Question (short version)

Question Description (more details)
Please complete both boxes

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question.

View Terms



Ask a question for a different game.
 
Game Talk
Solgaleo Getting Z-Move In Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Solgaleo Getting Z-Move In Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Lunala To Receive Z-Move In Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Lunala To Receive Z-Move In Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Rotom Pokedex Updates Coming To Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Rotom Pokedex Updates Coming To Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Ultra Space Now Explorable In Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Pokemon GO Equinox Event Begins
New Pokemon Coming In Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
EX Raid Battles Testing Beginning September 6th
Legendary Beasts Now Live In Pokemon GO
3rd Generation Pokemon Found Within Pokemon GO Coding
Zapdos Has Arrived In Pokemon GO