The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim
Download Content Dawnguard
Andrew Turelli jr.
The Codebreak1337 on youtube.com
If you LOVE Video games Check out My Original Fan art !
ONE piece left the rest have been sold. Contact me for
more information !
Link To Auction :
Link To Live Video : (youtube.com)
Once again, thanks to gamefaqs.com for editing well everything.
Also for letting me post this guide, and pushing writers limits.
and of course for The generous rewards program, which is the best
on the web.
- Thanks to bethesda, the hottest gaming company,ever.
They are on fire and are proving to have possibly, the
greatest gaming engine ever made.
- I decided to do, This walkthrough and
The legendary weapons in video form. Just
check the VIDS section on gamefaqs.com
You will enjoy using it in conjunction with
this guide !
- 1 3 3 7 -
----Skyrim Dawnguard Build Guide----
1. #### The Archer of Dawn ! ####
-Wood Elf starts off with +50 to magicka which you are
going to need for level ups.
- He also starts with the MOST archery points. Thus
fitting him to be the best archer in game as stated.
* Lost to the Ages *
- Complete dawnguards lost to the ages quest, because
we need the Aetherium Crown. The Crown will speed up
your level process.
* The Lover Stone *
- The Lover stone increases level up potential speed.
In Conjunction with the Aethrial Crown, this will DOUBLE
your skill level time.
- When all is said and done, you will level up 30% faster
and that is not counting the well rested perks.
Keep Magicka At 130 no higher, it is not necessary
- Pump health constantly if your going to level 81, especially
you can have up to 1000 + health easily.
- Stamina is good, but if you manage it right all you should need
is around 150 stamina.
* Join The DAWNGUARD questline *
- Do NOT become a vampire. You will then not
be able to aqcuire the other crossbows which the build
is significantly based around.
******** SKILLS ******
- Archery- This Should go to 100% it should be completley maxed.
Every perk should be taken.
- Smithing - You want your bows to be powerful, your going to be
using dwarven and elven bows. So first take those perks. Later
take arcane blacksmith , to level Auriel's bow. You will need
a High smithing skill level to bring gear to LEGENDARY. So
Shoot for 100.
- Enchanting- All you really want here is to level the first,
enchantment perk to 3-4 or even 5 if you have the time. This
can double an enchantments effects.
- Restoration- Your going to want stendar's aura, which you can
pick up ONLY on dawnguard questline. Get it From Florentius, after
saving him, on one of the games sidequest.
- For restoration all you need is Adept Restoration perk, plus it's
two pre-requisites. Your doing this so you can cast stendar's aura.
You will also need a base of at least 130 magicka to play it safe.
- Block- Your going to be using Auriel's Shield as a Secondary,
along with the dawnbreaker. You will be undeads bane.
- You want to level your perks, until power bash. The Reason for this,
is that Auriels shield as a secret attack, it builds light energy, when
you successfully block with it.
- To release the stored energy you MUST do a power attack. So you NEED
the power attack perk. Deadly bash is the next perk in the tree.
Deadly bash increases your power bash attack by 5x ! So do the math.
- I guess you can go with heavy or light armor. I choose light because
It does not weigh as much with only a few perks. It also does not SLOW
you down as much, and mobility is very important with this build. Sometimes
you will NEED to run away.
- One handed-
This is only useful for the bonus of using the dawnbreaker. If you want
to play on master i suggest level armsman, up to 5.
- ALL OTHER SKILLS -
Just use these skills to level up quick.
- Illusion ::::: USE MUFFLE
- Two Handed :::: Any two handed weapon
- Conjuration :::: Soul Trap
- Alteration ::: Transmute or Oakflesh
- Heavy armor ::: wear ONE piece of heavy armor, early on just for levels.
- Alchemy ::::: mix any ingredients you have quickly for levels
- Basically you want to have that 130 magicka, to use some spells,
especially muffle, to gain some extra levels. Your also going to need
it once again, for the Stendar's aura.
**** GEAR ****
- Circlet of EXTREME archery -
: Will Increase Archery 35% more powerful :
- Boots -
: Boots can NOT effect archery skill :
- Gloves -
: Find one with up to 30% archery. or enchant them. enchanting
can be much more powerful, yet take MUCH more time.
- Armor -
:: Armor with the +60 Health Modification. Or Enchanted Fortify
health armor ::
- Auriel's Bow -
20 Sun Damage-
Triple Against Undead-
High Base Damage-
Sun Burst attack-*
Sun hallowed arrows only -*
- Zephyr -
+30% Bow Speed -
Use this before getting Auriel's bow its good to level
your archery with. Find it in Arkanthamdz on a tree log.
- Enhanced Dwarven Cross Bow-
+ Exploding Fire Bolts.
+ Enchanted With Fire.
+ Ignores 50% Armor
- Love this weapon, esepcially with the effects stated above.
level this bad boy and you will one shot kill on MASTER.
- Dawnbreaker -
+ Sets undead on fire
+ may cause an explosion of FEAR spell, and Fire Damage.
+ Best looking sword ever.
- Auriel's Shield -
- Stores energy that can be released with a power bash -
*** Video ***
- Codebreak1337 on youtube.com
- Or copy this link::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOumu2h_Adc
***** Vampiric Necromancer *****
- This build is basically based around Dawnguard content.
It is a necromancer/vampire hybrid. Really awesome and cool
looking as well as extremely powerful in vampire form.
- The Vampire is really an all new power, or transformation.
Very similar to the werewolf, except with diffrent stats and attributes,
as well as a personal skill tree.
- The vampire has many spells at his disposalwhether
you are in human form or more importantly,vampire form.
- Human Form Spells1. Vampires Seduction - Charms an enemy to
bend to your will.
This one is great if your planning on feeding.
Use this to feed,and or turn NPC into a vampire when needed.
2. Vampires Servant- This is another charm, except you can
CONTROL an npc and tell them where to go. They will serve you,
fight with you and you can feed on them if you would like as well.
3. Vampiric Drain - Use this to drain health from enemies and give it
4. Raise dead- Raises a dead enemy or npc to fight for you.
5. Vampire Lord- Turns you into a full fledged vampire
- Active Effects
1. Champion of the Night
- Illusion spells cost 25% less to cast
2. Blood Stone Chalice
- Vampires drain, drains stamina and magick in additionto health.
3. There are more of these active effects, but none to,important,
such as resist frost, diease, they are goodexcept it is
old vampire content. This is dawnguard.
!!!!!!VAMPIRE PERK TREE!!!!!
1. Power of the Grave
- Increases Health Magic and Stamina + 50
2. Detect all creatures
- Detects all creatures with a blue hue, even automatons.
3. Mist Form
-Turn into invulnerable mist, while stamina magic andhealth regenerate.
4. Supernatural Reflexs
- This slows down everyone and everything, except for, yourcharacter.
Personally i still felt he was slow as well.
Although you are still fast enough for it to be overpowered.
- You start with this ability, it is a teleport of
With the amulet of bats, any enemy touchedwill result
in regained health to your avatar.
6. Raise dead
- You start as a vampire lord with this ability.raises an undead ally
to fight for you.
7. Vampiric Grip
- This one is great, it is like darth vaders chokespell.
Also a sort of telekinesis from bioshock and othergames with a
telekinetic spell. You can launch your enemyinto the air,
a real far ways. This is great for crowdcontrol.
8. Summon Gargoyle
- Summon a very powerful gargoyle to fight for you.
It costlow mana and even less mana with the unearthly will perk.
It is very strong and with the amulet of the gargoyle you may cast 2
for one spell cost.
9. Corspe Curse
- Paralyze just about any target for about 10 seconds.
We all know how powerful, paralyze target is in this game.
Imagine it at a low mana cost. Once again, great for Largeenemies and
it can paralyze Giants.
10. Unearthly Will
- 33% less cost to Night and blood ablities.
Which is basically everything in a nutshell.
So it lowers manacost by 33% if your confused, For vampire lord only.
11. Blood healing
- Holding the power attack button when enemies HP is low,
will perform a bite attack, which can increase your perkrate.
With the blood healing perk, when this action is performedyou
will regain ALL of your health as well.
12. Poison Talons
- This makes your talons do lingering poison damage.poisons
target + 20 points of poison damage, on topof base damage.
Then going into a vampire bite after thisis really sweet.
Also melee lets your mana recharge.
13. Night Cloak
- Bats will surround you permanately. The bats
will restore health and damage enemies within melee range.
This ability not only looks cool, but is the most powerful
perk in the game, and may stack with the amulet of bats.
-A vampire also has the basic drain ability, you need to
either kill an enemy with the drain, or bite power attack to
increase your perks in the vampire perk tree.
- In Human vampire form, you also have the vampiric drain,
which will let you drain life from foes. This is in humanform only.
---- Youtube.com Vampiric Necromacer Video link-----
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRUID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Druid is an amazingly creative build, that is very
fun to use in this game. Especially with Dawnguard content.
I feel the game was built with a druid in mind, due to the
command animal power, + of course the mighty werewolf.
- As a bonus with the dawnguard content you can LEVEL your
werewolf,adding the appropriate perks.
- As a Druid, the First thing your going to want to do
Is select WOOD ELF as your race. Archery in my opinon
should be your secondary attack. As your werewolf, ability will
be putting out most heat of the damage.
- Wood elf is nice, because of the command animal power,
which does what it implies. You can command an animal once per day.
- After that is said and done, you want to get to the point,
in the companions quest line, where you receive the werewolf power.
also as a note it might be wise, to COMPLETE the whole questline.
- There are certain perks, called Totems, that will be explained below.
the totems will increase your power in were wolf form. Not to mention
looking awesome, especially the red dire wolves you may summon after
acquiring the appropriate totems.
*** WEREWOLF EXPLAINED ***
- Beastial Strength
4 levels, each level incresaes your melee strikes
by 25% for a total of 100% or double damage over base damage.
- Totem of ice brothers
- Summons an ice were wolf to fight by your side.
- totem of the moon
- Summons an ally werewolf to fight along side with you.
- totem of terror
effects your howl of terror, with this totem activated
it will become stronger ( howl of terror)
- Totem of the predator
Basically a detect or illusion spell, lets you see
what enemies are doing/ located. It also increases
the effect of your other totems.
- Animal Vigor
100 point bounus to health and stamina in beast form
- savage feeding
- Lets you feed off the undead, and refills half health
per feeding, also extends beast time.
While Feeding you increase health twice as much.
The Totems Of Hircine
After joining the companions talk to aela, she will tell you
about the totems of hircine, you must have werewolf ability for
these quests to begin. Quests locations are randomly generated
so just follow your markers.
These totems give you a special ability when in wolf form.
Totem of brotherhood allows you to summon red spirit wolves
2 of them and they look uber cool, and are very powerful.
Totem of the hunt gives you the detect life ability.
-- HEALTH MAGICKA STAMINA --
- I would pump pump and PUMP ! health. The reason for this, is
that when in Werewolf form, it will obviously travel over to
your wolf's health. It can sometimes, be easy to get killed in werewolf
form due to lack of health. Especially since you will be "tanking" or
up close and personal melee damage output.
- Next stamina can be somewhat important, but not as important,
as staying alive. So i would put nothing into stamina.
- Magicka as well you may think wow i need some restoration, but
this is a werewolf build NOT a healer. The point is to aqcuire druid,
abilities. Besides, there are OTHER ways to heal in werewolf form.
- Feeding on an enemy will regain your health as well as extend werewolf
form time. This is how you will heal. Health regenerates quicker in werewolf
form as well. You will also have SO much health that you should be ok
to survive and WIN even on MASTER difficulty.
- Remember when your in doubt, using your howl of terror ability,
will cause ALL enemies to flee, and im pretty sure level does NOT
matter. This gives you "sanctuary" or a safe time to heal and feed
off of the dead corspes. Not to mention you can Howl over and over again.
-- EQUIPMENT --
-you will be wearing NO equipment as a werewolf.
- As for your wood elf, in Elf or "human" form. You will be at a distance.
a Good bow is Zephyr, which fires 30% faster then normal. 60% faster with
the quick draw perk as well.
- Anything that increases Archery for equipment. As for those armor, parts
such as boots, that can NOT add to archery, go for sneak.
- You want your commanded animal, to stay alive as well, Although he is rather
powerful, he makes for a GREAT distraction, which is the point. While the
enemies are dealing with your 5 ton bear. You sneak in a fire a volley of
arrows all over your enemies field. Picking them one by one.
- Do this tactic, once per day. if you feel your stuck and need the
command animal perk AGAIN, wait a day or sleep a day off to regain it.
Of course you always have the option to go werewolf and see how that works.
- Archery to 100
-Complete everything in the perk tree. Once you hit bullseye with the
amazing array of new bows in the dawnguard content. your nigh unstoppable.
On top of the awesome power, Eagle eye, and a Level two steady head. These
are the most important of perks. Steady hand especially as at level two,
it slows down time making aiming MUCH easier.
- Once again, Aqcuire ALL the perks from archery to 100% complete.
you will thank me later.
- You can level archery QUICK by selecting Wood elf. He will start at
-MAJOR LEVEL TIP-
- At riverwood there is a man named Faendal. Help him with the love trio
quest. After you help him with the quest, he will FOLLOW you.
The major tip here is that he also trains in archery. So the big
deal is that you may take your allies items, including gold.
Everytime you pay him for a skill point in archery, he will have the
gold in his inventory. Which allows you to take the gold back. Rinse and
repeat this tactic to level 50 ONLY !
- Archery from 50-100 -
- Ok this is not to easy. Be sure to be using your bow, the
whole way through the game as primary weapon, next to werewolf ability.
- You can wait until you aqcuire shadowmere, through the dark brotherhood
questline as well. Attacks on shadowmere will level your bow. It still
takes a long time though, But BOUND BOW works on shadowmere as well.
- Then the final option which can net you archery to at least level
80. Which is Talking to Sourine Jourard, from the Dawnguard.
You can NOT join the vampire questline, to aqcuire her help.
- She may even level your archery to level 90, i only went to level
80 so I am not sure. PROBLEM, is that you will need a ton of gold.
she will not join you as a companion thus gold is needed. Although,
it is another outlet, compared to using your bow constantly. My advice
would be to save all your gold, and try and focus spending on archery
after level 60-70 because it gets harder to level.
- Sneak is sort of a bonus its nice to have because you will be
sneaking most of the time, early on in battles. Its nice to get
the damage bonus, with perks like steady hand and eagle eye, it
makes sneaking with a BOW very very effective.
- Althought sneak is just a side perk to this build, if you
do NOT want to spend to much time into it don't.
- ARMORS -
-Armor is a choice that is up to you heavy or light. It will
level accordingly to how many times you are hit. Try not to get
hit. Use your little stamina, and save it just to retreat. Come
back when stamina is full at a good DISTANCE of course.
- This is what you need to know to make this build. Sadly i do
not have video footage on this one. But stay tuned and READ on,
for the Lightning Sorcerer NEXT !
****** LIGHTNING SORCERER ********
- This Build ROCKS in all ways possible, it puts out
TONS AND TONS of Damage, Its 1337. or "elite" in gamer talk.
- Also, it is one of the coolest looking spells in the game.
---- HEALTH MAGICKA STAMINA-----
1. You think you need alot of mana as a mage? well sure your
going to NEED magic points. Although , how are you going to
survive when you get hit? Especially since you will be wearing,
armors that are based around mages, such as robes. These robes,
will increase your magicka regeneration and spell cost.
2. So health should be leveled as a PRIORITY. If you are feeling,
low on magicka, then throw some level points into it, or of course,
get some archmage robes, savos aren amulet or one of the MANY other
magicka increasing items in the game.
3. Stamina, stamina is useless, use it simply to retreat.
--- RACE ---
1. High elf bottom line. They have the HIGHBORN power which regenerates,
magicka at an extremely fast rate. Not to mention they start, with MORE
magicka then other characters. High elves, start with the MOSt points,
into mage type spells then any other class. High elves, are mages.
--- SKILLS ---
1. We are Lightning we strike quickly and anywhere, we are like many,
we are one. Chain Lightning, is your main.
- Augmented Shock, This increases your Shock damage, its absoulutey
neccessary. it can be leveled twice, potentially doubling your lightning
- Lightning Rune
- these are going to be like your last line of defense, use them
during a retreat, or as a line of defense. Remember to leave, a little
space between them, because of the reflex time on enemy damage. With
augmented shock this obviously doubles damage.
- Conjuration tree STORM atronach
of Course and FTS, "for the save ! " we will have
the most powerful of atronachs. The STORM atronach. If you want
an extremely powerful lightning sorcerer. You should level, conjuration
until we can cast TWO not one but TWO storm atronachs. They will not
only have double damage, but quadruple damage output, with augmented,
shock. The perk is called Animage.
- Mage Armor
- This is nice it has 3 levels and can stop a great % of magic damage,
combine it with oak flesh, this is NOT neccessary just if you have the
- Absorbing magicka
- This is another alteration perk that would probably, Make your
Sorcerer OWN everything, as it will replenish magicka with damage.
With a mage armor, and oakflesh you COULD be unstoppable. Although,
it would take a ton of time, and sometimes, running away is Faster.
You will be putting out SO much damage from chain lightning anyway,
does it even matter? Choice is yours.
- Chain Lightning
- This is your main attack, See the video here at this link below.
- Imagine, it in HD on a plasma TV, which you may
consider a samsung HD Plasma. Because it is awesome.
- Back to the game, This attack with Augmented shock,
Your storm atronach, And a lightning rune front line,
- Chain lightning jumps from enemy to enemy, taking out,
crap loads of enemy at a time. WOW, it owns. O.W.N.S.
yes I have to spell it out for you, this is the MOST
powerful spell in the game, Or at least the most efficent
group undertaker of them ALL. It's fast and even takes away,
there magicka. Wards? no problem they will die first, and if
they don't they have no magicka to cast them.
- As a bounus lightning is EXTREMELY easy to cast, and has great
range. Oh it it looks plain .... 1 3 3 7 !
** UBER BONUS **
*Imagine, if you had 100 alchemy, lets just "say". and you produced,
potions of fortify destruction. lets just "say"
**** Rune Fist ****
- This build is based around the rune war hammer from dawnguard,
content. Fist of steel perk is a MUST, we will be using OUR fist
as main weapon and method of attack. We will also need 100 or
close to it in smithing. Heavy armor to add to the Fist damage.
Possibly even some skill in two handed.
- The Rune Hammer -
...This is a downloadble content weapon from DAWNGUARD. Get yours
- This weapon allows you to place fire runes on the ground, by pressing
the right trigger and then followed up by the block button. We all know how
to do this but the main reason, is that you do NOT need fire rune, from
the destruction tree to cast the hammers fire rune. Which, is obviously
awesome. This makes room to make another exciting build, Which I like to
call RUNE FIST.
- Of course fist of steel is main attack, but with the hammer, you can
set up some fire rune defense, or retreat "mines" just in case your in
trouble. As Bonus lets have 80% fire resistence or more, so we can
cast them in the MIDDLE of a brawl, thus not damaging ourselves.
- First We obviously are going to need the Fist of Steel perk.
- So work your level up to fist of steel. Sticking only to
smithing, and Heavy armor where the perk is located.
- Use daedric armor, after forging it with the BEST smithing
skills you have, Blacksmith elixer will add 50% bonus at the
time used, so use it when smithing that daedric armor you have
been waiting for. Until then, just keep leveling.
- Daedric armor has the BEST armor rating or best POTENTIAL,
armor rating of allthe armors in the game, even dragon.
- Fist of Steel, perk bases around punching with your bare,
hands. One handed is NOT effected by this. The skills, power
is effected by your HEAVY armor rating.
- Potions that increase heavy armor, especially elixirs, will
make you such a one hand powerhouse it WILL be Funny and fun
*** Resistances ****
-Add fire resist for more awesome to your armors, if you
get up to 100% you will basically be invulnerable to fire.
With this you can "cast" fire runes all around you with your
Rune hammer, letting enemies run into them. At that same time,
switch out to Your fist and start pummeling.
- The result effect is melee, + fire damage, NO fire damage,
to your avatar, and finishing them off with some completly,
our rageous, 1000+ if not more damage per hit lol not kidding,
if you get your armor rating that high, thats what fist of steel
can do, unless there is a hidden cap. This has POTENTIAL, although
it would take a while. Potential to be or IS the Strongest, perk
in the game, or most powerful build. If not the best tank period.
- Race should be orc, Because you have the BERSERK power, once a day
this will increase your damage output at cost of lower defense, but
your defense will be so high from heavy armor it does NOT matter.
- So double the 1000, damage your already doing once per day,
only of course.
---- HEALTH MAGICKA STAMINA----
- No magicka is needed at all. Stamina is nice for power attacks.
Since you have such a high defense, you should not need much health.
You MAY get OWNED by mages though, its possible but not plausable.
As the counter for magicka is affected by a Percentage of your armor,
rating plus skills perks potions and other miscellenous content.
- Overall, I would Apply an equal amount of health and stamina for
****** The Charger *****
This is a rather, simple build that is really
really fun. It can be built rather quickly, or added,
to another build.
- It would work nice with a rune fist, or the Dawn archer,
when using Auriels shield.
- It simplistic, because all it takes is 100 block.
Block is very easy to level. To level block, have a TON
of healing potions and or a decent healing spell. Go
to the frost giant, in skyrim DLC dawnguard content.
Frost giants, may be found in forgotten vale.
-Just keep your shield up and heal when neccessary. With
enough potions you should not only survive but level,
your block skill in a very quick and efficent manner.
- The Final Charge Perk, lets you Ram into enemies,
while running with your shield up and thus charging into them.
- You must have 100 charge to gain the perk. It can be pretty
powerful, with certain shields such as;
- Targe of the Blooded
- This spiked shield, causes bleeding damage, which makes
enemies spell and lose blood or "HP" over time. It also
does extra damage, when bashing and that includes charging
with your shield up thus the charge attack.
- Auriel's Shield
- With a charged auriels shield, or just a simple, power
or deadly bash, you can send enemies flying. By flying,
i mean literally across the screen. It is rather fun and not
to mention powerful.
- The dawnguard shield
- This will increase shield charge and bash damage +10 vs
vampires only, nice for smiting out vampires.
- Aetherial shield
- This is created during the lost to ages quest, IF you did
not get the aetherial crown, get this for your charger.
It will turn enemies ethreal for 15 seconds, making them
unable to do damage, nor be damaged, but with charge, it
can buy you a ton of time, to escape, retreat, heal or
of course do some other type of damage, if your Hybriding
this build with charge and another idea.
- For this build, if your going to go, pure charge
I would make it exclusive to a redguard. Thus the reason, would
be simply the Adrenaline Rush power, which is availble as a power,
once you select your race as redguard.
- This adrenaline rush, will increase your stamina regeneration
by immensely fast proportions, thus letting you charge all day
and all night, or at least just once per day for a limited time,
only. On the positive side, you can still just wait a day or sleep
it off and recharge to your hearts desire.
- I could imagine if you maxed stamina with this build.
You could possibly charge from hold to hold, with enough
stamina. That is not very literal but you should get the idea.
Stamina is for one, the most important part for a pure charger build.
- Adding more fun to your charger, why not make a Smiter, and hold
your shield as a bashing or smiting weapon as well. Auriel's shield
would be prime candidate to send enemies flying away.
- Targe of the blooded, for the bleeding plus extra damage, and for
even more fun , why not smiting enemies into OBLIVION with an ethreal,
smite from an Aetherial forged shield, Possibilties of the masterpiece
*****Frozen Frenzy Illusionist ******
- This is a rather simple creative idea, that can be further
evolved by the player.
- The School of Illusion is probably the most creative, and or
original of all the schools of magic, and or skill trees, in
SKYRIM. It is the most interesting by far, and probably the
most confusing of all to use.
- Since you will have no attack, basically when using illusion,
unless of corse you frenzy EVERYONE. So basically that is
the idea of this build, we want to get the following for this build.
- MASTER ILLUSION
- ILLUSION DUAL CASTING
- FRENZY SPELL
- ILLUSION ENHANCING POTIONS
- ILLUSION to 100 through constant "muffle"
Now for the Extra Kick !
- DESTRUCTION TREE
- Augmented Ice and Simple base around the ice tree, similar
to the lightning mage. The "kick" is that Ice slows and takes,
away stamina from enemies, making them SLOW, which would make
them Slower to attacking you, keeping you safe to frenzy them.
- Once they are frenzies, You may frenzy your self, as you
stay from a safe distance, casting Ice spells, ONLY if you need
- Frost spells do NOT have to be amplfied, its just a secondary
in case you want to speed up your frenzy process.
- The Illusion spell tree should be maxed, and you especially
need the dual casting, to enhance the power of your illusion
spells. As well with enchaned illusion potions. Master illusion
will also lower your illusion cost of magicka.
- With all these skills leveled and perks aqcuired, You
should be able to frenzy just about anything. So you can sit,back
relax and enjoy the haVoK. Once again, if things are too much for
you and Your Illusionist add some ICEing.
********* ASSASIN *********
- Mehrunes Razor
For the Instant Kill Of course.
- This should also be smithed to legendary, and when you
smith it have high smithing, + at least a elixir of blacksmith.
- You want the most possible damage output, so you can ONE
shot backstab on master. Of course you will also need...
- Sneak to level 100, with the backstab perk which will increase
your sneak and back stab by 5x.
- You will also need illusion dual casting, as well as Muffle,
so you may move more secretly within the shadows of your mighty,
assassin avatar build.
- Calm is the spell, to make sure things will not attack you.
Using this spell, leaves them open for the back stab, which is
how you will be doing almost all of your assassin kills.
- This is how it goes, Have calm dualcasted and it actually has
a little bit of splash radius, which will hit other enemies, or
NPC's that are close by you. So you can basically get several
at once. Try for this as it will save you a ton of magicka points.
- This also makes magicka the most important factor when building
an efficent Assassin. You need to be able to dual cast that calm spell
and dual cast it frequently. Mana recharge on armors and items, is also
very very nice.
- Health and stamina become way less important, if at all. I would
put NOTHING into health and start this build as a sweet Khajit, from
scratch of course. This is one of the most popular skyrim builds and it
is popular for a reason, especially the one shot kill, with the mehrunes.
Not to mention you can get instant kills with it as well.
- So take Khajit for the sneak ability buffs, as well as thier power
that can be used once per day. Sneak will be higher then other races.
this will make it take less time to level it. Sneak is one of the harder
Abilities to level. It takes time, so my advice is to sneak often, you
will get sneak points for backstabs, or any attack that is in sneak mode.
That is the most efficent way to level the sneak ability.
- Once again, Illusion is neccessity, because your going to
CALM opponents, then they trust you, when they trust you they
will let you sneak up on them unoticed. That is when you simply
kill them. Enjoy MANY MANY kill cams with this build.
- Invincibilty is also nice as a bonus in case your in a jam.
Problem is it cost a ton of magicka. Even though we have a ton,
your going to want to save that for your splash calm attacks.
- Invincibility should only be used in rare occasions, such
as when trying to escape from a battle, or if there is only
one or two more powerful, enemies that you have an early read on.
Try invinciblity on a Mammoth with backstab sneak attack kill cam
no less be rather fun would it not?
- Shadow cloak of the nocturnal and nocturnal powers that
are gained from completing the theives guild QUEST LINE.
- Consider these powers, especially shadow clock of the nocturnal
which is the best way to go invisible in the game at NO magicka
cost. 60 Seconds when in sneak mode activated is very very sweet,
also the 60 seconds only last when in sneak mode only. Sneaking
and then going out of sneak mode will recast it. So if you run
away or mess up you can just outsneak and resneak like a major
- Overall, the most POPULAR build, and the Golden Gun
of the game. It rocks, kill cams, one shotters , mehrunes
razor instant kills, a Strife no friends no allies, You
are the Assassin.
***** PRIEST *****
- The Priest Should be based around obviously restoration because
he is of pure nature and good heartedness. Seriously restoration
your a Fighter/Healer Hybrid thats the idea.
- Also MACES why maces and not swords, because the priest
does NOT live by the sword, but he does live by the mace.
He opposes the undead and calls forth the rays of sanctified
light, to have the fear turned upon them.
- The priest holds the blessings of the divines in his heart,
and His Holy breton, nature gives him the Dragonskin power,which
allows him to absorb foes magicka power. Turning it from the evil
caster, to the good restoric powers of the Holy Priest.
- Those who walk in the light revere him, but those that prowl
in darkness fear his Holy Smite.
- health and magicka, are the priest main attributes of focus.
The Priest will be undead's bane, maxing out all forms, of perks
in the Holy tree of restoration.
+ Respite !
- Calling forth the powers of the divines the priest may heal not
only health, but his weariness (stamina) At the same time, blessing
of Lord akatosh the chief diety of the 9 Divines.
- The Divines have blessed a loyal priest, with more sanctuary
against evil especially the Undead. Thus granting him augmented,
spell casting vs the undead, Tremble at his smite.
- The Divines have bestowed upon the Priest reverence and have
blessed him once again with the Holy art,of Regeneration. All restoration
spells are amplified. The Priest walks in the light and heals all.
+ Avoid Death
- Priest, that have proven thier worthiness to the Holy 9 Divines,
may turn back the clock and avoid the final blow of death. Giving
them a second chance at the divine gift of life. This ability will
grant back 200 HP, if you are slain in battle.
+ Sanctified weaponry, Enchanted weaponry at only master level,
Enchantments of the 9 divines. 100 enchantment is neccessary, as well
as Holy potions of enchantment increment. Sanctified weaponry may turn
the undead at the might and smite power of the priest riposte. Making
them run in fear and in some cases, even set on fire. This Sanctified
weaponry is avaible to all, but is most effective when Used by a Priest
of One of the 9 divines.
+ Enchanted Amulet of Arkay, Granting Health bonus to the Priest.
+ Unrelenting Force (shout) The Might and gift of the "voice" has been
granted to YOU. Use it wisely as it can only be used within time.
This will push almost every enemy out of your way, great for healing
and to catch some fresh air if things are out of control, on master
+ Mace Etiquttue
- The Priest has levels of progression in one handed weaponry up to 5 blessing
out of 5 (armsman) He also crushes the undead with bone breaking power as his
sanctified maces have been blessed by
Holy priest of Arkay up to 3 times.
He is Blessed with the HOLY ARM, and is a master of macery,
and has 100% of the One handed
- Mara the divine, has strengthed your skin, with the soul of the trees
and woodlands, you are granted the oakflesh spell, which will harden your
skin to oak increasing your armor rating.
- After more tempering of your Oakflesh ability, some say that Mara
bestows upon the most holiest of priest with the Skin and Flesh of
A Mighty Dragon. Only Priest with a certain Mastery Level of Knowledge
May Apply this Gift.
+ Heavy armor
- Although The Priest, Is of Holy Nature, he is still just a man.
Susceptible to the demonic powers of the daedra. The Priest has
once sinned, and commited himself to a pack with the Daedric Prince,
Clavicus Vile. This makes him able to wear Daedrice heavy armor, which
is of extreme power. Although When worn, It will lower, his karma
and charisma, making him feared.
- Overall, the priest is a very capable build for master difficulty.
Restoration is one of the more powerful skill trees. Since as a priest
you will be focusing on that and one armed, which is also rather efficent.
You should really have no problem on master, at a decennt level, and
the right or potentially powered up equipment. Also, its a very fun build
especially vs undead. I suggest a priest for people that want an easy run
through the game.
Hey this is what im like,
and this is nothing new,
i have more then enough for you.