.d888b.d888b. 888 .d8888b. 888
888 "888 "88b 888 888 "88b 888
888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 888 888 888 888 888 888
.d8888b. 888 .d8888b. 888 .8888b .d8888
888 "88b 888 888 "88b 888 d88 88b 88K
888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 Y8888b
888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 x88
888 888 888 888 888 888 "Y888888 88888P
| Table of Contents |
II. Animal Cage Locations
III. Jizo Statue Locations
IV. Legal Stuff
Animal Friend 100GP
"Free all caged animals"
Go through every level and free every caged animal. If you push
start and select "progress" you can see how many you have gotten
for that level and how many you need. If you are missing some,
check their locations at the bottom of this guide.
"Defeat an enemy as a snowball"
Go to the level called "Big Jump." Use your hat to slide down
the mountainside. When you see a stone lamp run into it and
don't press A repeatedly like it tells you to. You'll turn into
a snowball. Then aim for one of the enemies on the way down.
Bear With Me 10GP
"Defeat 10 enemies as the bear"
Use your Kuji Spell "Spirit Form" to take control of a bear.
While in bear form press X near enemies to attack them. Once
you have defeated 10 of them the achievement will unlock.
You do not have to do this all at once, you can defeat one or
two and then do the rest on a different level.
Big Guy 10GP
"Defeat a large one"
The first time you will encounter one of these guys is in the
Earth Castle level. Use Futo and attack him normally twice.
Then you will be prompted to press A. Do this three times and
he will go down and unlock the acheivement.
"Defeat 10 enemies as the boar"
This is the same as the "Bear with Me" acheivement except you have
to take control of a boar instead of a bear.
"Collect one of each ingredient"
You need to have collected one of each ingredient. The anemone does
not need to be in your inventory for this to unlock. Collect one
of each of the following:
Ingredient First lvl in
|Anemone |Ninja Mountain |
|Blue Petal |Ninja Mountain |
|Oyster Mushroom |Ninja Mountain |
|Ginseng Root |Ninja Mountain |
|Spear of Ashida |Ninja Mountain |
|Tiger Lily |Leaving Home |
|Stone Cap |Leaving Home |
|Burdock Flower |Burdock Flower |
|Sacred Lotus |A Distress Signal |
|Horse Tails |A Distress Signal |
|Wild Parsley |Grassy Hills |
|Mountain Fire |Winter Range |
Bow Before Me 20GP
"Defeat 50 enemies with the bow"
Switch to Shun and use the bow to defeat 50 enemies. This can be his
regular or his red orb attack.
"Collect all Jizo statues"
Collect all of the Jizo statues in every level. As with the animal
cages you can check your progress via the start menu, and there
is a location list at the bottom of this guide.
Crash landing 30GP
"Defeat Boss Screeching Owl"
Defeat this boss by sneaking up behind him when he lands. This will
trigger a quicktime event that will take a third of his health.
Don't Blame it on the Sunshine 10GP
"Bring sunshine to all denizens of the graveyard"
After you obtain the spell "Sunrays" in the level "Haunted Forest,"
use it to defeat every single ghost in the graveyard. This includes
the ones that are on the way to the exit, not just the ones by the
Eat My Dust 10GP
"Travel far in full gallop"
At first this achievement can get confusing because it's worded to
make you think you need to travel far in one full gallop. Once I
realized it's like the acheivements for the other playable ninjas,
it made things a lot easier. This is based on how many times you use
the skill, not whether or not you use it correctly in one try.
Make sure your Ki bar is full and start walking forward with Tora.
Hold down Y and keep running forward until your ki runs out. I got
the achievement during the 12th run.
Found Futo 10GP
You will find Futo as part of the prerequisite to leaving Ninja
Mountain. He will be at "Lookout Point," you will find him if you
follow the trail of apples from the Temple.
Found Kunoichi 10GP
"Find and free Kunoichi"
Kunoichi is found in the "Winter Range" level after the third
Checkpoint. You will have to attack a two section camp with
a lot of enemies to get to her.
Found Shun 10GP
"Find and free Shun"
Shun is found in the "A Distress Signal" level in the caves.
Take the left path over a bridge and he will be guarded by a
few arrow samurai.
Found Suzume 10GP
"Find and free Suzume"
Suzume is found in "Leaving Home" after the third Checkpoint
guarded by some samurai.
Found Tora 10GP
"Find and free Tora"
Tora is found in "Grassy Hills" on the left path towards the
charred areas in a small encampment.
Hard Little Ninja 100GP
"Complete game on hard difficulty"
Pretty self explanatory, beat every level on hard. You can do
this through level select and replaying each level.
Little Ninja 50GP
"Complete game on easy or medium difficulty"
The same as "Hard Little Ninja," or beat the game normally
through story mode.
Lost and Found 20GP
"Retrieve all five missing ninja"
Usually received after you find and free Kunoichi in
"Winter Range." If you don't get it after freeing her,
hold the Lbutton to see if you've missed one.
No Conjurer of Cheap Tricks 20GP
"Expend 1500 Ki using Kuji magic"
This will come naturally as you use magic throughout the game.
I usually get it around the "Earth Castle" level, but I spent
a lot of time running around as an animallooking for various
ingredients and stuff.
Now You See Me ... 40GP
"Defeat 100 enemies with stealth attack"
Also comes naturally as you progress through the game, provided
that you use the stealth attack a few times on each level.
If you don't get it by the end of the game, repeat one of the
forest levels and stealth kill enemies until it unlocks.
Off The Richter Scale 30GP
"Defeat Boss Lumbering Fool"
Defeat the first boss of the game. Stand in one of the corners
of the room and he will swing and get his sword stuck in the
red pillar. Climb up on his sword and you will be prompted to
start a quicktime event that will take one third of his health.
Repeat two more times and you will defeat him.
Off You Go 20GP
"Completed basic training"
This is received for following the storyline, as you have to
complete this in order to progress to further levels. It will
unlock when you talk to the grand master at the exit to Ninja
Pied Piper 10GP
"Incite 50 enemies to dance"
Use Suzume's red orb attack by holding down Y and the enemies
around you will be charmed into dancing. Don't do this in an
area where there are archers as they will interrupt you.
Once you do this to fifty enemies, it will unlock.
"Defeat 30 spearmen with the spear"
Use Kunoichi to defeat 30 spearmen. This is easy to do in
concert with "Pied Piper" as you can charm the spearmen
into dancing with Suzume, then switch to Kunoichi quickly
and defeat them.
Restore Balance 40GP
"Defeat the Evil Samurai Warlord"
Complete the last boss level. The only way to damage him is
to use Kuji Magic against him, Meteor Storm being the most
useful. Cast it on him and one of the balls circling him will
break. Break all of the balls and you will defeat him.
Once he has six balls left, he will start flying up in the air
and attacking you with Kuji Spells of his own. Just dodge them
and attack the smaller samurai to gain ki energy until he goes
back down to ground level.
Sage of Philosophy 50GP
"Reach level cap"
Reach level fifteen. This should happen naturally as you progress
through the game if you defeat every enemy you find and free all
of the animals.
"Visit all temples"
There are temples in the levels:
A Distress Signal
You simply have to walk up to the Tengu at each one for it to
unlock, you do not have to talk to them.
Silent Assas... Ninja 50GP
"Complete a level without being seen"
This is easily accomplished on the level "Great River Canyon."
From the start go forward on the main path until you see the
waterfall. Jump off the ledge into the water and hug the right
wall as you boat over towards the three waterfalls. Jump up onto
the first rock and over onto the ground to the right that looks
like it has leaves on it. Wallrun up the ledges to find a cave
behind the waterfall. Go through the cave to the top of the
waterfall and go right across the stepping stones. Go to the
very edge of the waterfall on the grass and fall down two
Jump across the gap and then stealth in the grass until you
come to a Tiger Lily. Go forward a couple of inches to just
before the path starts to widen and then IN STEALTH drop
(NOT JUMP) off the left side into the water. Hug the right
wall while boating over to where the rock face juts out.
Wait for the archer on the pier over to the left to turn
around and start walking towards the shore then hold B to
boat past quickly while still hugging the right wall.
Make your way over to the save point on the far shore and
then finish out the level like normal because there are no
Smell You Later 30GP
"Defeat Boss Windy Pants"
Dodge all of his attacks, but when he fans a single fart
cloud at you, run towards him and you will be prompted to
start a quicktime event that will take a third of his health.
Repeat this two times and you will defeat him, unlocking
Smooth Sailing 10GP
"Flawless Great River Canyon rafting"
This is accomplished by going down BOTH sets of rapids in
"Great River Canyon" without sustaining any damage to your
boat-hat. Damage can be seen as a red level marker on the
hat in the upper right corner of your screen. Paddling
backwards to slow yourself down will help, but this is
a skill-based achievement you will have to work on.
It will allow you to skid off the top of rocks because this
doesn't cause damage to your hat.
Stop! Futo Time! 20GP
"Use Futo in combat on all levels"
You must use Futo to defeat at least one enemy on every
level. If you use Futo to defeat the very large samurai
every time, you will only need to repeat the following
levels that don't have one to unlock the achievement:
Great River Canyon
A Distress Signal
*You only have to repeat Ninja Mountain if you only attacked
one of the Tengu instead of actually defeating him.
Tengu Friend 40GP
"Complete all Wandering Tengu quests"
Complete all of the Tengu quests in the game. They are on
the following levels:
Ninja Mountain- He is in the dojo and will teach you about
your skills. His quest is to go find Futo and bring him back
to the dojo with you. Follow the trail of apples to find him.
I don't know if this one "counts" or not, but you have to do
it to progress in the game.
Leaving Home- He will be right at the beginning of the level
when you go towards the burning village. He wants you to
defeat the samurai on the other side of the bridge.
Leaving Home- He will be by the entrance to the Temple and he
wants you to bring him a Burdock Flower. There is one between
the first and second dog/lion statues on the right of the
path to the Temple.
A Distress Signal- He will be just before the bridge to the
smaller islands and he wants you to go visit the Temple on the
path to the right. My game could be glitchy, but he never gives
me a reward for doing this, he just keeps asking if I've done
it yet, but I still got the achievement at the end.
Haunted Forest- He is off to the left from the start of the
level and he wants an Ashida Spear. There is one on the ledge
above him at the very end next to the tree.
Grassy Hills- There is a Tengu in the caves who says something
about one of our friends being held captive, but I am not sure
if this is a quest or not. I just talk to him to be on the
Flooded Valley- He is at the start of the level and will ask
you to find his uncle at the Temple. Get in the water and
boat to the right to find the Temple entrance and then go
talk to the Temple Tengu. He will respawn on the shore once
you've done this.
Winter Range- He's at the start of the level on the main path,
bring him a Tiger Lily to complete the quest. There is one in
the woods to your right if you don't have one.
Tree Hugger 10GP
"Shake 15 trees"
You need to shake fifteen separate fruit trees to unlock this.
Simply shake every tree you see in the first few levels and
this should unlock pretty quickly.
Tripped and fell 30GP
"Defeat Boss Timid Swimmer"
Boat to the small stairs in front of you and go up them and to
the right to find a red pillar. Stand behind it to get him to
swing at it and a small piece will fall off. Stand behind it
to trigger the quicktime event that will take a third of his
health away. Then go back to the stairs, up again, and further
to the right to find a slightly smaller pillar. Repeat the
quicktime event. Go back up the stairs a third time, but this
time go left to find the shortest pillar and trigger the
quicktime event a final time. This will unlock the achievement.
1-3 Just after the burning bridge on the main path, they are
guarded by 3 groups of samurai and one captain.
4-6 Just before the second save point, right on the main path.
7-8 Next to a small pond where you save Suzume.
9-10 Just past the Temple on the right side of the main path.
11-14 On both sides of the road just after the bridge in Mushroom Lake.
15-16 A little bit up from the last group of cages, just before the level exit.
1 Immediately to the right after entering the Earth Castle.
2-3 Follow the path in the Earth Castle, go past the
bridge and they will be in front of you.
4-5 In the first house on the right through the
doors after the second save point.
6 Around the corner of the house on the left from 4-5
7-8 In the open house on the right in the second rope lantern area
9-11 Across from the open house in a small group together.
12-13 Also in the second rope lantern area, towards the top there
is a sliding door with these two hidden inside.
14 Across from the hidden room with the animal cages.
15-16 In the third rope lantern area to right in front of a house.
17-19 In the fourth rope lantern area, on the right-hand
side of the house closest to the Earth Castle.
Great River Canyon
1-3 Next to the bridge on the right side after the second save point.
4-7 To the right of the enemy camp near the wooden shack.
A Distress Signal
1-3 Inside the second cave immediately to the right.
4-5 In the enemy camp on the right side of the bridge as
soon as you leave the islands in the big lake.
1-2 From the Tengu continue forward past the empty cages
to a group of samurai and archers on the left. There
will be two bunnies in one cage by the lamp.
3-6 Go up and around the ledge from 1-2 and follow until the
end where arrow samurai are guarding cages.
7 From the start point go right past the fake cage and
this will be just before the path.
8-11 In the far back left of the Village of the Great Carp.
Night Castle Save point order assumes you go through the broken stump!
1-2 Forward through the main door and directly ahead in an open building.
3 Back a little from the first two on the right
and hidden behind a sliding door.
4 From the second save point go left and wall run up the short wall.
It will be on your right in a large cage.
5-6 From the second save point take the right path up all the way and go
around the corner. Follow the path past the two fake cages and then
right to find an area with some spearmen and these cages.
7 From the third save point go left into the open building that
the grounded rope lantern is attached to.
8 Directly to the right of the left of the two big samurai.
9-10 In an open house right by the fifth save point
(2 areas forward from the two big samurai)
11 On the wooden steps leading down that all of the archers are
lined up on, right next to the seventh save point.
12 A few platforms down from the 11th cage.
13 Go back up the archer platforms and follow the path around past
the stairs. Wallrun up the walls in front of you until you are
on the roof with the lantern string. It's on the other side by
the two flags.
14-16 In the two open houses by the eighth save point, to the right of 13.
1-2 On the left side of the main path once you get to the broken bridge.
3-4 On the main path just after the Tengu.
5-6 On the main path to the left when the path splits.
7-9 In the first camp on the left of the main path split.
10-11 By the house on the right in the village before Old Mountain Road.
12-18 In the final area where you must defeat all of the enemies to proceed.
1-2 To the left of the start point by a wagon.
3 To the right of the start point at the end of walkway.
4-5 Through the main gate and in the back left corner of the closed area.
6-8 Through the left door from the main gate, all the way
down and in an open building on the right.
9-10 Across from 6-8 in another open building.
11-12 From the second save point go into the flooded area and
to the right to get on solid ground. It's on the archer's
platform in the back next to a breakable barrel.
13 Across the zen garden from the third save point.
14 On top of the wall with the flags on it by the third
save point and to the right in an open building.
15 On top of the wall with the flags on it by the third
save point and to the left in an open building.
16 From 15 drop down into the water on the other side
and it's in the open building to the left.
17 From 16 It is in the severely flooded next area on a roof to the left.
18-19 From 17 hop on the roofs to get to the next area with
an open building and three archers.
20-22 In the area at the top of the flowing stairs,
all the way to the left in an open building.
1-2 In Tokugawa Village by the summoning samurai.
3-4 On the main path in the Old Pine Forest.
5-12 In cages in the enemy camp.
13-15 From the fifth Checkpoint just after the big
bridge go left to the barred door.
16-19 On the right side of the area at Foggy Mountain
Pass where you fight two big red guys.
1 Inside a sliding door in the first part of the castle.
2 Inside a sliding door in the first part of the castle.
3-5 In an opening to the right of the pathway leading up to
the spearmen in the first part of the castle.
6-7 Through the other small door from the first area and in the open house.
8 Continue on from 6-7 through another door and it is
in front of the sliding door on the right.
9 From the fourth Checkpoint go right and it is on the archer's platform.
10 From 9 drop down and go inbetween the two houses in front
of you. It is hidden behind the sliding door to the right.
11-14 In the paper wall area. Make sure you shred every wall to find them all.
15-16 From the fifth Checkpoint go up the stairs and past the archer
platforms to find these guys by the house on the right.
17-19 In the open house to the right of the summoner.
1-3 In the abandoned samurai camp near the first Checkpoint.
4-5 By the archer platform in the first area with enemies.
6-7 By the second area with enemies at lookout point by a tree.
8-10 On the main path through the Silent Wood.
The Big Jump
1 On the left archer platform just after you enter the castle.
2-4 On the right side of the castle by the summoner.
1-6 Along the wall across from both of the archer platforms
in the first part of the castle.
7-9 To the right across from the second Checkpoint.
10 To the left from the second Checkpoint between two sliding doors.
11-13 On the archer platform to the right after the second Checkpoint.
14-16 To the right of the big door after the third Checkpoint.
1 On the floor after you drop down from the rafters at the beginning.
2 Just past the second Checkpoint on the way to the dojo.
3-6 In a breakable wall room across from the third Checkpoint.
7-9 In the second breakable room to the left with the
mage after the fourth Checkpoint.
10 Take the right path through the breakable rooms and it will '
be by itself between two fires on the right.
11 All the way in the back right corner of the breakable room
area by the second mage and a spearman.
12-13 In the back left room of the breakable room area by a Jizo Statue.
1. Follow the rock formation on the left from your house until you
come to a gap in the wall. In here should be your first one.
2. Behind the dojo and across the water on a small patch of land.
Look for the large rock and a group of koi swimming nearby.
3. On the Path to Lookout Point, just before you have to wall jump.
It's behind a large rock on the left.
4. To the left of the Temple there is a gap in the rock formation with a path
leading to a little area. The statue is in the left part of this area.
5. Take the right path from the Temple. By the half-broken rope bridge fall
down onto the grassy area below. It should be near the rock wall.
6. After leaving Ninja Mountain, jump off the long bridge and boat over to
a grassy area. There is a dent in the rock formation before the path gets
narrow that holds the statue.
1. At the beginning of the level to the left of the Tengu with the quest,
there is a house that you can enter. It is in the back left corner.
2. On the left of the main path just after the first save point.
3. After you save your first bear, go to the right until you find
a break in the rock formation. It is in here on your left.
4. After the third save point, head left into the woods to the
fireball shrine. Wall run up to the grassy part above the
shrine and cross the river for the Jizo.
5. Near the back of the Temple house on the left.
6. From the Temple, hop in the water and go down the rapids.
Once you hit a calm spot on the right side should be a save
point and a shrine. To the right of the shrine is the Jizo.
7. From the sixth Jizo, follow the rapids down more and go to the grassy area
on the left. Wall jump and shimmy over to the Jizo on the ledges.
8. From the seventh Jizo, go down to the water and look for another grassy
area on the left side of the river. It should be there on the right side.
1. On the main path on the right, after the note from Shun.
2. To the left of the main path just before the save point.
3. Directly to the right as soon as you enter the Earth Castle.
4. Go to the left from the second save point and then left again into
a small passageway. Follow this and it will be on your right.
5. From the second save point go through the big doors to the area with
rope lanterns. It is in an indent in the second house on your right.
6. In the second rope lantern area in the upper corner of
the wall surrounding the open house on the far right.
7. To the left of the staircase with the spearmen
in the third rope lantern area.
8. In the fourth rope lantern area to the left of
the house to the right and furthest back.
Great River Canyon
1. On the left of the main path right before the note from Kunoichi.
2. Just after the second save point follow the path across the rocks in the
water, up the ledges and behind the waterfall and you will run into it.
3. On the right rock at the top of the waterfall near the edge.
4. Behind one of the tents in the enemy camp.
5. On a patch of land across the water from the
enemy camp, by some fruit trees.
6. After the first set of rapids climb up the island and
follow the path to the shrine. Go right and it will be
in a small clearing on a rock to your left.
A Distress Signal
1. From the start point go forward to the first area with enemies.
It is behind the house on the winding path to the left.
2. Follow the left path in the second cave and jump off the right
side of the bridge. Follow the water down a little and it
should be on a rock to your right.
3. From the Temple drop down into the water behind the Tengu and swim
to the shore on your left. It will be along this path.
1. From the beginning go right along the rock face
and it will be next to the fourth tree.
2. From the Tengu take the lower path and it will
be next to a tree on your left.
3. From the first save point go right into the path in the rocks. Fall down
the first ledge and look to your left, it will be in the grass.
4. Go to the Lost Soul's Graveyard entrance. From the white signpost go
to the right and find the rock cluster. It is behind the rocks.
5. In the graveyard when the path splits, take the right path and go up to the
small building with the anemone flower in it. Go around back to find it.
1. On the left of the barred door that is all the
way to the right of the level from the start.
2. On the river bank through the cave in the tree stump.
3. On a small grave to the right of the well exit of the tree stump path.
4. On a ledge in the area after the second save point. Climb up
the building on the left and cross the rope lantern.
Use wall jump to reach the ledge and go right.
5. Hidden behind a sliding door in the area a
little bit forward from the fourth.
6. Through the crevasse in the outer wall to the left of
one of the big samurai after the third save point.
7. On the top of the second tall building, just before
the area with the archer line-up.
8. In a small alcove along the rocky ledge
to the right of the archer platforms.
1. From the start take the right path towards the shrine marked by fireflies.
The Jizo is up the ledges and to the right in an indent in the wall.
2. To the right of the path at the bottom of the stairs after the first
enemy camp and save point.
3. Inside a burnt house to the left of the main path just
before the second save point.
4. Directly on the main path after the second save point by a group of
patrolling red samurai.
5. From the top of the Temple go left along the grass pathway and it is on
the edge before the drop to the lion/dog statue.
6. To towards the river from where you saved Tora, towards the second shrine.
It is across the river and up on the third platform.
7. Take the left path at the split near the sixth save point and go all the
way to the barred door. Go up the grassy ledge to your right to find it.
8. In the final area where you must defeat everything to proceed, on the left
side of where you come in behind an archer's tower.
1. Follow the main path until the water's edge
and go inside the house to the left.
2. Go to the second set of stepping stones on the path to the
Temple and head right to find it on a rock.
3. Look for the house with a small entrance in the roof where the big koi
drops you off in the second area. It's on a platform in there.
1. Take the right door from the main entrance and
it is on the right side of the waterfall.
2. After the first encounter with the Ninja Samurai go to the back
right corner of this area and go behind the open house with the
three animal cages in it. It is next to the tree.
3. In the first area where there is a small amount of water on the
floor, wall jump up in the space to the right of the door and
it will be on the platform with three enemies.
4. From the third Jizo continue forward in this area past all of the archers.
Once you go back onto a slightly flooded floor, look right to find it in
an open house opposite of two empty cages.
5. Climb on top of the fourth Checkpoint and jump over the wall.
6. On the other side of the second set of flowing steps.
1. Take the right side when the path splits the
first time and it will be on the left.
2. On the first ledge leading up to the first shrine,
to the left just after Tokugawa Village.
3. Just off the main path behind two animal
cages in the Old Pine Forest.
4. Wall climb up the ledge on the left side of the first part of
the samurai camp. It is on a small stone ledge off of this one.
5. From the fifth checkpoint go down the left path to where the animals
are and it will be on the right near the wall.
6. On a ledge to the left immediately forward of the
"Old Mountain Road" signpost.
7. After the area where you fight the two big red guys. Go through the
door and take the right path to find this just off the path.
8. Take the left path through the caves until you find it on your left.
(In the room with the anemone and the three ghosts.)
1. On the main path after the first two groups of enemies.
2. To the right of the path just before the Snow Castle bridge by a bush.
3. In an opening to the right of the pathway leading up to
the spearmen in the first part of the castle.
4. From the fourth Checkpoint go right to the archer platform and up to
the second level. It is at the very end behind a pillar.
5. At the very end of the paper wall section,
past the exit door in the final area.
6. After the fifth Checkpoint go up the stairs and past the second
archer platform on the right it will be on the ground.
7. On the left archer ledge in the final area.
1. Next to the downed tree by the barred door all the way
to the right after the avalanche part ends.
2. To the right of the path towards the red light from 1.
1. Take the left path at the first Checkpoint and it will
be on the left down the path a bit.
2. From the second Checkpoint take the left path down the slide and it is in
the patch of bushes to the right when you get to the area with the shrine.
3. Off the main path to the right just after the fourth Checkpoint.
4. From the Temple go left and follow the frozen river until just before it
drops into another waterfall. On the right in the snow is the statue.
5. To the left of the main path in the Silent Wood.
6. Under the stairs of an archer platform on the left side past
the first big door after the sixth checkpoint.
The Big Jump
1. To the left of the main path just as the level begins.
2. Behind the tents in the trees on the left side of the castle.
3. On the left side of the path after the second set of stairs to the exit.
1. To the left of the main path next to a bush leading up to the castle.
2. On the landing of the second slope after the first Checkpoint.
3. To the left of the archway tunnel after the first Checkpoint.
4. In the second sliding door room to the left after the second Checkpoint.
5. Go behind the house where 4 was and wall up to a ledge. Face the
wall and the ledge to your right has the statue on it.
1. On a small ledge to the left from the first two spearmen you encounter.
2. When you come to the first samurai, go up the beam until you reach the top
with all of the beams. Then go straight back along the thin pole and drop
down on the right side.
3. On the second platform to the left in the molten lava
area just after the first Checkpoint.
4. Go up the beam to the right from the dojo doors and into the broken lattice
on the left. The statue is to the left in the dark area.
5. To the right on the other side of a breakable wall just
after the stairs after the third Checkpoint.
6. In the corner of a breakable room on the right side
just before you get to one of the mages.
7. In the back left corner of the breakable room area next to two animal cages.
8. To the left and around the corner from the dragon door, under a light.
This FAQ/Walkthrough is (c)2009 Elle G. aka "Tohyachan"
This FAQ in intended for personal use only and may not be
(in whole or part)reproduced, distributed, or used in
any other publication, print or digital.
Authorized Hosting Sites:
mini ninjas (c)2009 Eidos Interactive Ltd.
Xbox 360 (c)Microsoft Corporation
ASCII Font: Colossal (modified) (c)Jonathon, figlet.com
BIG Thankyou to hiryusbd of youtube for showing me the
last few Jizo locations!
Jizo/Animal Location section was taken from my full
walkthrough on the mini ninjas game.
Direct all questions, corrections, or other issues to
zish13 (at) hotmail (dot) com.