Question for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard

scottgorman112164 asks: Added Dec 6th 2012, ID #290365

Question for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard

Where to go,and who to talk to for enchanting training and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
T3rM1nAtOr223 answered: Added 18th Aug 2013, ID #601139
If you have the Dragonborn DLC then you can go to Tel Mithryn and speak to Neloth. If not then speak to Hamal in Markarth. They are both master trainers so they can get your to level 90.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?