Ninja Rocket/Leaf Village Sleuth/Delivery Boy - Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Achievements: See the list of achievements for this game. Find or add hints to get them.
Ninja Rocket/Leaf Village Sleuth/Delivery Boy
Three achievements that are a bit annoying to get, but also fun.
Ninja Rocket: Complete all race minigames
Leaf Village Sleuth: Complete all hide-and-seek minigames
Delivery Bot: Complete all Ramen delivery minigames
Here are some tips:
Ninja Rocket: First, find the races. These are scattered across the village and given out by ninja. Find them easily with your map, the checkered flag that is getting bigger and smaller is your target. To complete these, simply go through all the checkpoint markers through the village to get to the finish line.
- To complete all the races, you need to have your chakara concentration up to level 3, and have learned how to use that jutsu to walk on water.
- Sprint! Make use of this skill to cut the time of races down, but make sure not to over do it. While sprinting, you can't turn very fast, so let up on the sprint button to turn.
- Be realistic about how far you can jump, or how much you need to charge your chakara to climb walls or walk on water, you may want to try to take a short cut by making a long jump while sprinting, or only charging your chakara to level 2 when you need level 3. This will make you lose even more time, so be realistic.
- Double jumping is your best friend, and is the best way to get to higher platforms or to get up without grabbing, and saves time.
Follow the rings, and don't stray from your path. The rings will point you in the right direction, so just keep following them, or you'll be in trouble.
Leaf Village Sleuth: Very similar to races, but you just need to find Konahamaru, and you're also granted a radar for this one. You're very close when the middle circle is red. First, find the races in a similar fashion as for the races. Look for Konahamaru's face on the map, and go there to find a group of kids. They're each a different hide-and-seek game, so make sure you find the right one.
- Use the radar to find him. It's very helpful.
- Listen for him taunting you, it gives you a better idea of where he is.
- When you're finally in the right area, remember that Konahamaru is bad at hiding. Look for suspicious pots, walls, or trees that are moving around, have his hair sticking out from, have his face sticking out from, or are discolored.
- He can hide up on buildings, so use those wires, concentration level 3, and jumping to get up high!
- Use my hints from the races here too. They're pretty similar.
- Ask people on the street who like you! They may just point you in the direction of Konahamaru.
Delivery Boy: This is similar to the race as well, only you have several objectives on the level, all places where you need to deliver ramen. All these missions can be taken from Ichi Raku Ramen.
- My race tips apply here too! Use them!
- Get up high! The places you need to deliver to have giant beacons shooting up into the sky! Get onto a building, and look where the arrow is pointing, and you should be a beacon. Then, it's as simple as getting there.
- Ask for help! People who like you can offer you help if you talk to them and point you in the right direction.
- The quicker you get there, the hotter the ramen is, and the more time bonus you get.
- Some deliveries take place high up, so use those wires and concentration of chakara to get up there!
Hope this helped, now go get those achievements!
Add a comment
Please do not be rude to others, what may be obvious to you may not be to the person asking the question.
Who are all the characters you can unlock? | Jan 26th