Fontaine's Penthouse, Slot Machines and Alternate Endings
Added 26 Sep 2007, ID #1603
Reaching Atlas Fontaine's Penthouse: The code which is in an Audio Diary is 5744.
Hitting the Jackpot at Slot Machine: Before you start playing the slot machine save the game and then keep reloading your saved game until you hit the jackpot.
Unlock Alternate Endings: The ending you get depends on how the Little Sisters were treated during the game. The 'bad' ending will play if more than one Little Sister was harvested and the 'good' ending will play if no more than one Little Sister was harvested and the rest were rescued.
If you want to kill atlas fast have alot of shock gel once you meet him face to face grab out your chem gun(the flame throer) and switch to shock gel ammo and blast away. He should die quckly depnding on the difficulty. Hope it helps
Not exactly cheats... But humorous things I found in the game
1) When in "Olympus Heights," you can find a couple of houdini splicers dancing. If you listen to them they say things like "We have to keep standards, even in this day and age." That being said, I like hitting the male with enrage. Its funny to hear her yell "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!" and run away and him yell "GET THE **** OUT OF MY OFFICE!" and shoot some ice at her.
2) Also with the dancing couple. If you hit em with a Cyclone Trap, one of them (usually the female) will go flying and the other will stay and keep dancing alone, but as though he was with someone else. Be warned though, once she stands up and attacks you, he will do the same.
3) If you shoot the man playing the piano for Sander Cohen, (Kyle I think his name is) he will blow up and Sander will say "Well, that ended quicker then I'd hoped"
4) If you kill Sander Cohen and take a picture of his dead body, you will get 10 achievement points for the achievement called "Irony" (listed as secret if you havent done it)
5) In the winery, when you are looking for the ingredients to make the gas to ressurect the trees, if you go into the basement and look around on the floor, you will see a piece of cheese that has had a chunk missing out of it and 5 bullet holes infront of it in a line... Pacman anyone?
6) Some splicers will randomly say "We are just having a bad quarter, the market will pick up again"
7) Last, but not least, when Sander Cohen is walking down the stairs toward his "Masterpiece," Use telekenisis to remove his mask and set it down somewhere, at the scene where he says "Its beautiful, let me see it" and takes off his mask, which you thought you removed with telekenisis, another mask will appear in his hand and you can see the two masks lying side by side.
Hope you found these funny... Have fun with the game