Hitman: Blood Money
For PS2/Xbox and X360
Copyright 2006 YuGiOhFm2002 & YuGiOhAngel
(If you Email one of us or both of us)
(Please add Game Name or Guide Name in Subject.)
(to let us know which game you need help with.)
First Created : 5/5/06
Last Revised on : 5/8/06
I. Legal Info
III. Demo Walkthrough
Area: Gift Shop
Area: Theater Restroom
Area: Gangster Hideout
============================I. Legal info=================================
This document may not be altered, copied, published, sold nor reproduced for
profit in any way shape or form without advance permission from me. Use of
this guide on any other web site or as a part of any public display is
strictly prohibited. If you steal any part of this Guide, FAQ, you will be
punished to the full extent of the law. Plagiarism is illegal, and I really
detest it. If you do Email us for our permission, We have nearly no problems
in allowing you to post it on your site as long as full credit is given to
us (YuGiOhFm2002 & YuGiOhAngel), and you are not charging or profiting off
of Gamers/Users to access it directly or indirectly in any way shape or
form. However, you may print this document out if it is for your own personal
use. If you see a site using this without our permission let us know.
% II. Introduction %
This Demo/game is from the PS2 Jampack Vol. 14 Demo Disc. We figured we would
put this together to help any of those that might be having trouble figuring
out fast enough what to do before the dreaded invisible demo timer runs out
and resets your game (on a side note the note that the controls screen is
wrong at least for the PS2 demo it is because you don't need to reset the
system to exit the game just let the game sit for awhile and it will take you
back out to the list of game demos eventually). If you have played the
previous games in the series the demo should be fairly easy for you. This is
intended more for those that have NOT played any of the previous games in the
series but we hope it will help anyone it can. You will need to do most of
these steps as fast as you can even thought we don't say it or you may end up
running out of time and not reach the end of this demo.
Training Level Amusement Park
1. Quickly make your way up the pier ledges and to the front gatee of the
Amusement Park. I figure you don't need much help finding the front gates
and I say to do this quickly due to the Demo Timer that you can't see is
counting down. The timer may end your demo abruptly before you get to finish the
it just to warn you in advance.
2. Once you reach the front gates wait in front of them until the guard walks
closer to talk to you.
Scene (Push Triangle to skip the Scene if you want)
3. Now that you have entered the gates go into the Gift Shop door to 47's
Area: Gift Shop
4. As you enter this building go to your right and go around the corner of
the wall in front of you near the counter before equipping the coin.
5. You should see an open window here with a sign just outside of it that
has a target on it.
6. Throw your coin towards that target to get the guard just outside the
window to your left moving towards that target.
7. Quickly exit out of this Gift shop through the door behind you and enter
the door of the Theater up ahead.
8. Now you have a choice here:
a. Use the Fiber Wire on the Gangster tormenting the lawyer at the other side
of the theater before using the red trellis you see at the right side of the
room (I recommend doing this only because you get the ammo and you will need
as much ammo as you can collect for the pistol a bit later).
b. Climb over the boxes at the right side of the room and climb up the red
trellis just ignoring the gangster.
9. Once you reach the top of the trellis climb over the railing in front of
you to jump to the balcony across the way.
10. Pick up the shotgun near the far wall of this small room in front of you
(use the shotgun on the gangster if you didn't already fiber wire him).
11. Now you have another choice:
a. Shoot the closed door of this room to open it.
b. Pick the lock of the door.
12. Once the door is open quickly shoot the two guys counting money here at
13. Once they are both dead go over to one and drag him over to either of the
big trunks in this room to dispose of the body (be sure to pick up the guns
the dropped to add to your pistol ammo amount).
14. Close the lid on that trunk and then do the same dumping the other body
in the trunk you haven't used yet to dispose of the second body.
15. Now head over to the closet at the corner of this room (just to the left
of the locked double doors you can see).
16. Once you are hidden a Chemist will enter the room (take notice of the
keycard that he drops).
17. Exit the closet and you will have a choice here:
a. Shoot the Chemist.
b. Use your Fiber Wire on him.
18. Once he is dead go over to the body and change into his clothes (be sure
to drop your 12 gauge at this point if you picked it up).
19. Quickly go through the doors he came in from and use the keycard on the
keycard reader that is just to the right of the door to 47's left.
20. Go through the opened door and slowly walk (tilt the analog stick forward
slightly) along this walkway past the guard up ahead (if you don't the guard
will start shooting at you and the guys from down below will also start
shooting at you). Be sure that you holster your weapon also before walking
along this walkway.
21. Once you get past the guard go into the first opened doorway to 47's
22. Pick up the gun on the box to add to the ammo amount and then face the
Baking Soda green crate on the floor to your right.
23. Place your weapon into it and then pick up the crate.
24. Walk out of the doorway and continue down the walkway to 47's left.
25. Walk up to the guard you see guarding the double doors up ahead to let
him use his metal detector on you.
26. After he has cleared go into the double doors he is guarding (close the
doors after you enter the room just incase).
27. Take the pistol out of the crate after you put it down and then equip the
Fiber Wire (you can pick up a hammer if you want to the right of the elevator
shaft on a small table).
28. Go into the elevator shaft here and walk over to the edge of the opening
into the elevator car to get a Strangle button option at the upper left of
29. Strangle the guard and then drop down into the elevator car.
30. Exit the elevator car and go over to the utility/power/junction box on
the wall to your right.
31. Use that box to disable the lights and then go around the corner to your
32. Go along the edge of this room towards the Men's Restroom sign (you can
run if you want as no one can see anyways) you see up ahead and when you
reach it go to 47's right to go towards the Men's Restroom (if you want you
can use the hammer or fiber wire on the guys in this dark room so that you
don't have to shoot them later but shooting them was more fun for me).
33. Enter the first door to this room and equip your pistol (this is the part
you will need that extra ammo if you didn't do anything to the guys in the
previous dark room but you may not need it if you are a good shot but if you
are not you will be glad to have some extra ammo for the pistol).
Area: Theater Restroom
34. Enter the next door and grab the guy using the urinal for a human shield.
35. Go down the hallway just behind that urinal and shoot the 3 guys at the
36. Once you have dealt with them continue to hold your human shield and move
towards the table the guys were at before facing towards the hallway you just
37. Shoot the 3 guys that show up from the room you turned the lights out in
and then once you are done with them knock out your human shield.
38. Quickly climb up the ladder you see here (near the table) and go into the
small room in front of you at the top of the ladder.
39. Pick up the rifle suitcase on the floor here and Equip the suitcase to
Equip the Sniper rifle.
40. Go over to the small opened window and there are three guard you need to
shoot from here (you can deal with them in any order you like):
a. First guard you should aim at is on the platform on the left side of the
b. Second guard is on the rooftop just to the left of the Ferris Wheel.
c. Third and Final Guard is usually standing just below the hamburger sign
but sometimes he is walking to the right or left of that building.
41. Once you have shot all of them leave this small room.
42. As you exit this room go to 47's right onto the broken walkway and
out of the doorway you see to 47's right.
43. When you come out of this door you have a choice here:
a. Walk along the narrow portion of walkway to 47's left and climb down the
b. Just drop off the broken portion of walkway to 47's left and take a little
44. Head for the double doors that says "Office" above it and enter them.
45. As you enter go over to the small coffee table you see near the stairs
and take the syringe.
46. Make your way up the stairs and pick up the shotgun shells if you want
even thought you can't use them before going over to the corner of the wall
to see the two people talking here (don't get to close or you might be
47. Once they are done talking the guy will go over to the little balcony to
48. Get behind him and push him (R1) over the railing.
49. Quickly go into the office and go over to the desk with the drink at the
left edge of it.
50. Equip your Syringe and use it on the drink.
51. Quickly leave the room the same way you came in or hide in the closet
near the desk and wait for the Secretary to take a drink.
52. Once she drops the bottle exit the closet and enter the Mr. Clarence's
53. Shoot him or use the hammer you picked up on him and then pick up the
photo he drops (you don't need to pick up the photo but I figure might as
54. Go over to the opened window at the far side of the room and go out of
55. Go over to the case between the cardboard boxes to 47's left and take the
remote bomb and remote from it.
56. Follow this walkway to the open window at the other end of this walkway
and enter that window.
Area: Gangster Hideout
57. Place the Remote bomb on the winch (the mechanism that is holding the
light fixture above the guys talking below) you see at the far side of the
balcony to 47's right (aim for the winch area until the cross hairs turn red
and then place the bomb).
58. You have a choice here:
a. Use the remote after you move away from the bomb of course.
b. If you still have your sniper rifle shoot the guy on the bed in purple
down below after he shoots the guy from the front gates you saw at the start
of this demo and then use the remote to blow the bomb.
59. It does NOT really matter which way you do it because either way you
will need to equip your Pistol and kill the last remaining guy.
60. Go down the stairs near the winch and use the door with the "Exit" sign
over it at the far left corner of this room to end the demo or use the door
to the right of that door it doesn't seem to matter.
Congratulations you have now completed Hitman: Blood Money DEMO.
Only sites allowed to use this at this time (in no particular order):
Sorry if we missed listing you, but as long as you are not listed below and
you got our go ahead to post you are fine. If we find a site that wasn't
given our permission they will be added below.
Site(s) that can NOT use any version, update or parts of this walkthrough or
any of our other walkthroughs since their creation are listed below:
If you see this Walkthrough by YuGiOhFm2002 & YuGiOhAngel or any of our other
walkthroughs on cheatcc.com or on the site(s) listed above edited in any
amount to try to show they have permission, it's an admission of guilt of
having an illegal copy of this walkthrough without our permission.
Copyright 2006 YuGiOhFm2002 & YuGiOhAngel