Steak Tree - SimAnimals: Africa
Print this Guest posted:
May 31st 2013, ID#5515 Steak Tree
The steak tree is real, and requires patience. Note that this is for just the Wii version. There was simple steps, but be patient.
1. Go to Long Neck Plateau
2. Train or Find a Giraffe with Level 2 Strength.
3. Have the Same Giraffe mate with another, it seems to increase the chances of finding a steak.
4. Nuzzle the young baby then go to the Acacia Trees
5. Shake the trees multiple times simultaneously, while using Elephants to bring more fruit to the trees.
6. Keep doing so for what could be between about a minute to even a half hour of spinning, watering, spinning, Watering, and so on until a steak falls out.
OR, you can do this:
1. Train or Find a Level 2 Strength and Charm Rhino
2. Take it to Long Neck Plateau *Requires Animal Wrangler Power*
3. Charge into Papyrus Bushes then to the Acacia Trees.
4. Charge into about three trees at a time, going back to collect the other loot such as Woody Bugs, Rare Fruit, and Bride Flowers *Bride Flower is not confirmed yet*
5. It will take about a minute or five minutes.
You choose which way to go. Giraffe's Style is easier and doesn't need the Animal Wrangler Power.