Question for PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure

Guest asks: Added Dec 18th 2010, ID #176270

Question for PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure

where can you find voltorb i cant find him anywere and its driving me crazy cause i cant be darkries friend without him and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 19th Dec 2010, ID #373878
you know the room with gengar in it? dash into the vase in that room and voltorb will de in it.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 24th Apr 2011, ID #39399 | REPORT
Guest said: 11th Feb 2012, ID #113970 | REPORT
that totally worked thank you sooo much!! :D
Guest answered: Added 23rd Dec 2010, ID #375192
You need to go to Haunted Zone and break vases.
Guest answered: Added 31st Dec 2010, ID #377460
he is in the same room where the painting of gengar was and he is in a vase
Guest answered: Added 9th Feb 2011, ID #386246
In the room with the gengar painting. Break the vases there

Guest answered: Added 10th Jul 2013, ID #596119
To find Voltorb in Pokemon Park, you must go to the Haunted Zone. When you are there go in the haunted house. Find the picture of Gengar. In the very same room will be a vase. You must break the vase and voltorb will break out. Talk to him and if he is your friend the you can play games on arcade with him. I wish you the best luck!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?