Question for Metroid: Other M

Guest asks: Added Jan 21st 2012, ID #242589

Question for Metroid: Other M

So my boyfriend is playing metroid-other m and can't get passed the part where the water is rising and falling what should he do to get passed it? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
draig6 answered: Added 11th Jun 2012, ID #514694
Shoot the first switch to raise the water and get to the other ledge. Go in the water to the other side and shoot the switch thats on the bottom of the last rock in the water. Go back to the ledge, jump on the rocks and shoot a switch that is somewhere near the end. Sry, I can't remember exactly because it's been a while.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?