JEDIJack asks: Added Feb 5th 2009, ID #138146


How do I play as a mii? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
DeadWing answered: Added 5th Feb 2009, ID #300941
Finish the Special Cup race on 100CC in First Place.
Other Answers
guy in oakland answered: Added 20th Feb 2009, ID #302405
Pretty simple really just finish in first in the special cup 100CC

The mii's kart/motor cycle will depend on the miis weight
Daecu answered: Added 6th Mar 2009, ID #303865
To race as a Mii, you have to finish the Special Cup race on 100CC in First Place. I hope this has helped you out.
Kitty-L answered: Added 6th Apr 2009, ID #306561
Come in first place Special Cup on 100cc
blazikenrocks12 answered: Added 12th Apr 2009, ID #307035
If you don't like the Mii's suit, you can get a Plumbers Suit by getting all 32 Expert Staff Ghosts, winning 5,000 WFC Ghost Races, or play 5,100 games.

Hope I helped!
7onewingedangel7 answered: Added 4th Aug 2009, ID #316928
You have to win the Special Cup in 100cc. You can also get a second suit for your Mii by getting all Expert staff Ghosts. The Mii you get is the Mii on your license.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?