DS Question and Donation Question

kupo333 asks: Added Mar 16th 2009, ID #139880

DS Question and Donation Question

Is there any way to get Bells from your Animal Crossing Wild World game onto your City Folk game?

And I just donated 222k in bells and didnt get the bridge. Do I have to talk to somebody to get it? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
luiginumberone answered: Added 21st Mar 2009, ID #305151
There is no way to transfer Bells from the DS to the Wii.

As for the bridge, if you actually get it, there will be a "vote" going on. Go to the Town Hall, and choose the town fund. If you're asked to pick a location. If not, you don't get a new bridge.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?