How to Sync the Wii Balance Board
Published by SuperCheats Staff on Sep 13th 2013
Syncing can be completed only if a compatible game disc is running in the console.The Wii Balance Board may need to be synced to each compatible game individually.
What to do:
- Put a Wii Balance Board compatible game such as Wii Fit, which came in the same box as the board in the Wii Console and Start the Game
- Open the SD Card slot on the front to the Wii Console.
- Turn the Wii Balance Board upside down and remove the battery cover.
- Press and release the SYNC button on the inside of the SD Card compartment on the console.
- Press and release the red sync on the bottom of the wii balance board.
Synchronization can happen when the flashing light on balance board is still happening. Once the light stops flashing and becomes solid blue, the devices are connected.Image Sources