Beat a level on 007 Classic - GoldenEye 007
Jul 19th 2011, ID#4588 Beat a level on 007 Classic
Rules to play:
1) use any weapon that is good and has a long clip ( this doesn't mean anything about the RPG and the weapons with the grenade weapons)
2) Find some body armour. Reason why, because you take a hit it will NOT heal.
3) Take cover over something that will not degrade.
4) Subdue enemies from behind. Don't Subdue them when they are facing you unless they are going to kill with their hit.
5) Be carefull. Do what a regular spy does.
6) Don't get the be gun that has 50 Bullets in a clip. Reason, it will only hold 5 clips and that is not good.
7) Kill the people that have sniper rifles, or shotguns first. You can kill the guys with the pistols, smgs, machine guns, assualt rifles later.
8) Use the RPG when you are far from the enemy.
9) Kill the guys that have RPGs quickly. They will find out where you are and kill you in two hits.
10) Never go the route the walkthrough tells you. When a door and air vent is near by. Don't use the door, use the air vent (don't shot the air vent)
11) Shoot the cameraes before you move past the area.
12) Try to get head shots. If you do, then you save ammo.
13) When you have a shotgun, use it wisely.
14) Be on a look out when enemies throw grenades at you.
15) When you body armour is gone, they you must find some more before you die.