With the Xmas Elves Event complete it is now time to work towards the New Year's Eve Event! Really! Because you want your Sims to enjoy Fireworks on the big night, right? Right?
To get that wonderful event for them, simply complete the following Tasks using the New Year Event Task Bar:
- Invite Friends on a Phone (11 Minutes)
- Send Email Invitation on a Computer (3 Minutes)
- Call Fireworks 'R' Us on a Phone (20 Minutes)
- Make Tomato Punch (6 Hours)
- Deep Sleep in a Bed (6 Hours)
- Check Fireworks Shipping on a Computer (30 Seconds)
- Make a Sim try not to panic in a Lounge Chair (9 Hours)
- Call a Courier on a Phone (1 Minute)
- Be Nice to Another Sim (1 Minute)
- Have a Sim Sift through Garbage (8 Hours
- Have a Sim Sift through Another Sim's Garbage (8 Hours)
- Email Delivery Slip on a Computer (11 Minutes)
- Spend $8,000 in the Home Store.
- Invite 6 Sims Over
- Make 6 Sims Dance to a Stereo (1 Minute)
- Check Voicemail on a Phone (3 Minutes)
- Send a Sim to the Park
- Invite a Second Sim to the Park
- Be Romantic to Another Sim (1 Minute)
- Activate the Fireworks
- Make 2 Sims Kiss (2 Seconds)
Congratulations! For finishing the quest you've unlocked your very own Fireworks Bundle! Your Sims better have ear plugs!
There are a number of holiday special items that you can get in teh Home Store -- but you need to get them now or at least before the end of the 1st since after New Year they all disappear! The first one is often free, so there is no reason not to go through the different shops in the Home Store and get them now!