in subway surfers
by looking below. There are 49 of these, after which time they start to repeat themselves.
- Collect 500 Coins
- Score 1,000 Points in one run
- Pickup 2 power-ups
This is an easy mission to get you started - none of these should be too taxing.
- Collect 200 Coins in one run.
- Jump 20 times
- Pick up 2 Super Sneakers
To jump up and down as quickly as possible, swipe up and then down, as this brings your character down quickly rather than partaking in the usual floaty jump.
- Get 2 character tokens from Mystery Boxes
- Roll 30 times in total
- Spend 2,000 coins
Spend your 2,000 coins
purchasing Mystery Boxes and you will move through two of these objectives at once.
- Complete 1 Daily Challenge
- Dodge 20 barriers
- Score 6,000 points in one run
Dodging a barrier means to jump over it or roll underneath it.
- Collect 2,500 Coins
- Jump 30 times in one run
- Buy 1 Mystery Box.
- Use 1 Hoverboard
- Pick up 5 Coin Magnets
- Stumble into 2 barriers
To use a Hoverboard, which you should have collected a fair few of by now, simply double tap the screen.
Stumbling is quite difficult, but is achieved when you have jumped to clear an obstacle, but your timing is wrong. So jump too late, or too early so that you fall back onto the barrier. You know if you've successfully stumbled because you will hit the obstacle but won't fail the run - although the Inspector will catch up.
- Pick up 2 Jetpacks
- Beat 1 Friend
- Use 1 Headstart
If you are doing better than all your friends, you may have to make some new
ones or arrange for a friend to overtake you to be able to fulfil this objective.
- Bump into 3 trains in one run
- Pickup 40 coins
with a Magnet
- Get caught in first 10 seconds of run
Bumping into trains is done by running next to them and swiping into it. You lose time by doing this but don't fail the run. Just make sure the Inspector is a fair distance away before you attempt it. This is also how you fail in the first 10 seconds of a run - swipe to bump into a train so that the Inspector catches you.
- Use 1 Hoverboard without crashing
- Pick up 2 Mystery Boxes
- Roll 30 times in a single run
The Hoverboard normally prevents you from crashing - i.e. it will disappear if you hit an obstacle. To achieve this mission, you have to remain on the Hoverboard until it disappears naturally. So in this case, it's a good idea to activate it right at the start of your run.
It will be hard to achieve this unless you are specifically trying to do so - you should swipe down over and over again (when safe to do so) to tick off this mission.
- Score 20,000 Points in one rune
- Pick up 12 power-ups
- Jumpe over 2 trains
To completely clear a train by jumping over it, use the Super Sneakers and aim for moving trains. Jump just before they hit you and you should be able to clear them relatively easily.
- Score 4,000 Points without collecting any Coins
- Roll 50 times in the center lane
- Collect 5,000 coins
You should use a Headstart to avoid any coins
at the start of the level.
- Complete 2 Daily Challenges
- Dodge 40 Barriers
- Pick up 5 Super Sneakers
- Bump 2 bushes
- Pick up 160 coins
with a Magnet
- Pick up 2 Magnets in one run
Like bumping trains, simply swipe into the side of a bush to count as 'bumping' it.
- Pick up 4 Mystery Boxes
- Roll 40 times in one run
- Collect 400 coins
in one run
- Collect 100,000 points
- Pick up 5 Jetpacks
- Bump into 12 light signals
It's quite hard to hit the light signals, but you want to direct yourself into them on the way past to register the 'bump'.
- Complete 3 Daily Challenges
- Pick up 3 Super Sneakers in one run
- Jump over 4 trains
- Score 50,000 points in one run
- Spend 4000 coins
- Pick up 15 Coin Magnets
- Pick up 2 Jetpacks in one run
- Bump into 8 trains in one run
- Use 3 Hoverboards without crashing
- Use 5 Hoverboards
- Pick up 3 Magnets in one run
- Get 5 character tokens from Mystery Box
- Collect 250,000 points
- Jump 40 times in one run
- Pickup 25 Powerups
- Stumble into 15 barriers
- Buy 3 Mystery Boxes
- Pick up 240 coins
with a Magnet
- Dodge 80 barriers
- Spend 8,000 coins
- Pick up 4 Super Sneakers in one run
- Use 8 Headstarts
- Jump over 10 trains
- Pick up 15 Jetpacks
- Pick up 8 Mystery Boxes
- Roll 200 times in the center lane
- Complete 4 Daily Challenges
- Collect 15,000 Coins
- Score 120,000 points in one run
- Jump over 3 trains in one run
- Roll 50 times in one run
- Collect 500,000 points
- Score 12,000 points without collecting coins
- Get 10 character tokens from Mystery Box
- Buy 6 Mystery Boxes
- Bump into 20 light signals
- Jump 50 times in one run
- Use 12 Hoverboards
- Use 4 Hoverboards without crashing
- Collect 750 coins in one run
- Stumble into 25 barriers
- Score 250000 points in one run
from here onwards reward you with a Super Mystery Box and get harder.
- Jump over 4 trains in one run
- Pick up 3 Jetpacks in one run
- Pickup 1200 coins
with a Magnet
- Dodge 30 barriers in one run
- Pick up 5 Magnets in one run.
- Use 10 Headstarts.
The 5 Magnet mission is a very hard one as you are relying on the game presenting you with enough Magnets. Essentially, you have to stay alive for a very long time. This is a mission that it can be worth skipping in the Shop.
- Use 4 Hoverboards in one run without crashing
- Pick up 4 Double Multipliers in one run
- Complete Daily Challenge 3 days in a row
- Bump 5 bushes
- Pick up 10 Mystery Boxes
- Roll 300 times in total
- Jump 70 times in one run
- Pick up 5 Super Sneakers in one run
- Score 120000, no Powerups
- Stay in same lane for 20 seconds.
- Bump into 12 trains in one run
- Spend 9000 coins
For the 'stay in the same lane' mission, use a Mega Headstart and then Hoverboards to avoid having to change lanes.
- Score 300,000 points in one run
- Score 25000 points without jumping
- Collect 5,000,000 points
Use the Mega Headstart to earn points without risking having to jump
- Stumble into 40 barriers
- Stumble upon 4 barriers in one run
- Jump 300 times
- Collect 800 coins in one run
- Pick up at least 1 of each Powerup (Coin Magnet, Double Multiplier, Jetpack and Super Sneakers) in one run
- Pick up 12 Daily Letters
- Roll 70 times in one run
- Buy 10 Mystery Boxes
- Collect 20,000 coins
- Jump and land on a train 10 times in a row
- Score 25000 points without rolling
- Dodge 150 barriers
To jump and land on a train multiple times in a row, find a few in a row or some close enough to jump between and swipe up, then down, to do multiple, quick jumps.
- Use 20 Hoverboards
- Use 8 Hoverboards without crashing
- Pick up 50 Powerups
- Bump into 5 light signals in one run
- Roll 200 times in center lane
- Bump into 40 light signals
- Pick up at least 1 of each Power up in one run
- Pick up 5 Double Multipliers in one run
- Score 140,000, no Powerups
- Pick up 12 Jetpacks
- Pick up 4 Jetpacks in one run
- Use 12 Headstarts
- Collect 1000 coins in one run
- Pick up 1500 coins
with a Magnet
- Collect 20000 coins
- Use 5 Hoverboards in one run without crashing
- Buy 10 Mystery boxes
- Spend 12000 coins
Mission 2 should help you work towards mission 3 in this set.
- Stay in same lane for 30 seconds
- Pick up 5 Magnets
- Pick up 20 Coin Magnets
- Score 30000 points without jumping
- Score 30000 points without rolling
- Score 160000 points, no Powerups
- Jump and land on a train 12 times in a row
- Use 10 Hoverboards without crashing
- Pickup 40 Powerups
Set 50 Onwards
At this point, the missions start to repeat themselves. Mission 50 is the same as mission 30, 51 is the same as 31, 52 as 32, and so on. The missions repeat starting at mission 30, as this is where the difficulty ramps up.