Collecting all the bottles per episode will unlock the episode's safe. The locations listed below are found in no particular order. Each location also has it's corresponding spot on the map so refer to the map, descriptions and pictures below.
Reward: Coppergiwa's Gold Magnet
Northwestern corner of the map, by the stream. Beside a house
1. Inside a cave, on top of the wooden poles above the water.
2. Mid-western side of the map, near the cliffs.
3. Mid-western side of the map, over the rope by the bridge.
4. Northwestern corner of the map, by the stream. On top of a wooden pole
5. Northwestern corner of the map, by the edge of the waterfall
6-8. Head northwest from your hideout and head to the roof. You'll find these three close together. Refer to the video below.
9-11. There's one above the house where you can start the mission “Photo Op”, another one behind it, by the side of the stream and another on top of the rope heading northwest. Refer to the video below for more details.
12. Just outside the Dragon Gates
13-15. These bottles are found in the stream, house and rope to the north, northwest of the Dragon Gates. Refer to the video below for more details:
16-20. These bottles are found on the rooftops of the houses north of the Sushi House, following the hard to reach areas to the north. Refer to the video below fore more information.
21. On the cliffs, beside the bridge east of the Sushi House
22. On top of the fountain, in front of the Geisha House
23. On top of a branch by the stream, east of the Geisha House
24. On top of a wooden pole, by the stream south of the Sushi House
25. On the fishing pole of the statue in the plaza in front of the Sushi House
26. On the roof of the bridge cover, in front of the Dragon Gate
27. Southeast of the hideout, on top of the lamp post by the red bridge
28. Southeast of the Sushi House, on a blanket by the roof
29. Southwest of the hideout, on top of a tower.
30. Head to the back of the Geisha House to find this at ground level.