Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Hints for PSP
You can recycle your deck by after you create a deck press tiangle and menus wiil appear press deck and recepie menu and press empty deck (make sure you save you're deck)
If u want a perfect deck for chimeratech overload dragon create a deck with machine type monsters.Here is my machine deck:
cyber soldier of darkworld x2
ground attacker bugroth
amphibious bugroth mk-3
cyber dragon x2
dekoichi the battlechanted locomotive
fusiler dragon, the dual-mode beast
gear golem the moving fortress
helping robot for combat
machine king prototype
machiners sniper x2
machiners soldier x2
axe of despair
pot of greed
swprds of revealing light
Don't go to Story Mode. Go to free duel and choose Tag Duel then make it so you have 2000DP and it's a match and then choose your opponents as two Novas (No. 104. Obelisk Blue Student) and your partner as whoever you want.
Depending on your level you can earn between 700 and 800 DP for each match you do.
To get Alexius as a partner easily, just let her beat you a whole lot and the heart meter will increase rapidly, losing 2 times alone gets you halh a heart!
To find yasmin you need to go to the forist at 10pm only on thursdays or another day I don't know
I finished the game with Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Tinia(shadow raider) and Jewels(an Obelisk blue girl) and I unlocked Emperor.Umiuma, Mokuma and Senjome.
You will find Senjome at the obelisk blue boys dorm and he will ask you to go with him for a tag duel against Emperor.Umiuma and Mokuma. When you win, you will gain Senjome's trust and will be able to duel with him to finish the game.
Hope this helps!
After you have battled her her in part one. She can be found in the forest at 4:30pm on the other side of the waterfall. To get to her, when you enter the forest go straight and as you straight try to turn right, make your way through the trees and you will find her. When you talk to her, she says she wants a golden egg sandwich. Good luck. Ps I think she is there everyday but I'm not sure.
Verse these people because they are really easy to beat:Joshua,Sigthor,KenYou,Hiro and faty.
(They are really stupid and there deck easy to beat!)
Buy 10 "Good Ol Days" packs and get all Exodia pieces and put them in your Deck and draw all 5 in one hand.
Hey guys, I built this unbeatable deck, well, it's undefeatable if you learn how to use it right.
Here is the deck list:
D.D. Warrior Lady
Emes the Infinity (x2)
Freed the Brave Warrior
Gilford the Lightning
Kaiser Sea Horse
Magician of Fait (x2)
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
Satellite Cannons (x3) (Can be very powerful if you have
Wall of Revealing lights on the field)
Senju of the Thousand Hands
Super Conductor Tyranno
Reshef the Dark Being
Big Bang Shot
Cost Down(for Tyranno and the Cannons)
Dark Hole (great combo potential, ex. Clear the field then use Mausoleum of the Emperor and sacrifice 2000 life points to summon Super Conductor Tyranno for the finishing shot)
Final Ritual of the Ancient
Mausoleum of the Emperor
MST (Mystical Space Typhoon)
Nobleman of Crossout
POG (Pot of Greed)
Spell Economics (good for avoiding the Pre-mature Burial phee)
Or Spell Absorbtion (good for recovering
Life points after useing Wall of Revealing Light)
Swords of Revealing Light
Call of the Haunted
Sakuretsu Armor (for protection of the Satelite Cannons)
Wall of Reaviealing Light
Well, that is it for now. Ill post another sometime. Later.
P.S. Please rate.
If you use the same deck as Jayden you will win Sorry about my last message you can use the same deck as your partner against a hard duellest
1. First Monster: Available at start
2. First Spell-Trap: Available at start
3. First Fusion: Play after May 7th
4. First Effect Monsters: Available at start
5. Step Up Spell-Trap: Available at start
6. Step Up Fusion: Play after May 7th
7. Anti Effect: Pack 4, 5, 6 has at least 80% collected
8. Life Breaker: Pack 4, 5, 6 has at least 80% collected
9. Go Go Direct: Pack 4, 5, 6 has at least 80% collected
10. Visitor From The Dark: First stage Monday
11. Emergent Fire: First stage Tuesday
12. Water Of Life: First stage Wednesday
13. Gift Of Wind: First stage Thursday
14. Platinum Light: First stage Friday
15. Earth Dwellers: First stage Saturday
16. Lucky Economy Pack: First stage Sunday
17. Endless Thoughts: Player over level 5
18. Flip The Picture: Player over level 10
19. Equip Me: Player over level 15
20. More Eternal Memories: Player over level 20
21. Speed King: Player over level 25
22. Spice of Duel: Player over level 30
23. Fairy's Sky: Player over level 35
24. Dragon Drive: Player over level 40
25. Fiend Night: Player over level 45
26. Skillful Spellcasters: At least five characters cleared all three stages
27. Cold Skin: 50% collected at the Duel Ranking
28. Ritual Dance: Player play time more than 20 hours
29. Symbol 50: Player over level 50
30. Wave Of The Future: Ten consecutive wins
31. Good Ol' Days: Ten consecutive losses
32. Hero Emerges!: Have the best relation with Yuki Judai
33. A Machines Soul Never Sleeps: Have the best relation with Sho Marufuji
34. Beast Kingdom: Have the best relation with Hayato Maeda
35. Maidens Heartbeat: Have the best relation with Tenjoin Asuka
36. Never Give Up: Have the best relation with Manjoume Jun
37. Warriors Pyramid: Have the best relation with Daichi Misawa
38. Technology Master: Have the best relation with Ryo Marufuji
39. Bit Players: Use the characters in page two to finish stages 2 and 3
40. Vanilla Gloom: Using the characters in page three to finish stages 2 and 3
41. Tag Survivor: Enter stage 2
42. Princeton Power: Clear stages 2 and 3 with the Manjoume Brothers (No. 5, 28, 29)
43. Approach the Hotties: Clear stages 2 and 3 with Mindy (No. 20)
44. Dorothy's Soul: Clear stages 2 and 3 with Dorothy (No. 027)
45. Sadie's Soul: Clear stages 2 and 3 with Sadie (No. 026)
46. Midday Constellation (Noon Star): Enable cheat code (see above)
47. Double Triple Destiny Draw: Buy the Golden Egg
48. Checkered Flag: Have over 90% cards collected
Do not use the same deck as your tag-team partner because when you get to the finals and you have to verse someone hard you will never win.
Hey, I have a deck that might help you. Here it is:
Back to Square One
Baron of the Fiend Sword
Call of the Haunted
Curse of Darkness
Dark Mimic Level 1
Dark Mimic Level 3
Different Dimension Capsule
Element Doom x2
Final Attack Orders
Grand Tiki Elder
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
La Jinn the Mystical Genie
Light of Intervention
Magical Arm and Shield
Mask of Darkness
Mystical Plasma Zone
Ordeal of the Travler
Pot of Avarice
Pot of Greed
Protector of the Santuary
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
There you go. Hope this helped. Happy gaming!
Please rate! Thank you.
Hey, I found out about the password machine. You know the factory where Sheppard says is dangerous? Well it is in there just follow the path then turn right. Go all the way back after you turn. You see two men.
Talk to them.
By one of the men, you will see two machines. The one on the right is the password machine, the other one is the card exchange.
One you put in the password, which you can find at Supercheats.com under yugioh ultimate masters for gameboy advance. But be aware that you are allowed only three on a tab.
So to get more cards, you have to go to deck edit, the put them under your current side deck, then go back to clear your tab on the rental pad. Which is the first man you see. Then just repeat the process.
Hope I helped. Happy gaming!
Hey, this deck helped me alot. I was undefeated until I faced Zane. Here it is:
Back to Square one
Burning Spear (x2)
Call of the Haunted
Darkfire Soldier #1
Darkfire Soldier #2 (x2)
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Fire Kraken (x2)
Great Angus (x3)
Infernal Flame Emperor
Lady Assailant of Flames (x2)
Nightmare Steel Cage
Rope of Life
Spirit of Flames
The Thing in the Crater
Thestalos the Fire Monarch
Darkfire Soldier #1 (x2)
Sacred Pheonix of Nepthys
Ultimate Baseball Kid (x2)
Ultimate Obediant Fiend
Thats That. If you want, you can substitute a card for Raging Flame Sprite (or Spirit, Im not sure, I don't have the card yet). Anyways, Good Luck, and Happy Gaming!
Also, Happy New Year!!!!
Hey, I got a cool hint ( I don't know which), but here it is: All you have to do is go to main menu (if you are in season mode, save and exit, be sure to save, or youll lose all your progress since your last save point) Then go to free duel, then choose tag, then choose match, then select Zane as your partner (I'd use a deck simular to his), then select your opponents, then select rule change, then set life points at 2000. Then select any time limit. Then duel. Hope you all can understand this, I had trouble putting my cheat in words. I also hope this helps.