Question for Metal Gear Acid

reecewebb asks: Added Jan 20th 2006, ID #47223

Question for Metal Gear Acid

Hi again I found out you could link a psp with metal gear solid 3 snake eater tell me how I do it and what I need to do with both psp and ps2

please tell me if I have to unlock it or not THANKS!!!
(0 0)
____ and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
miles thompson answered: Added 2nd Feb 2007, ID #170426
Hi all you need is a PS2 USB and you put Metal gear acid in your PSP and load it up then do the same for MGS3 then connect the USB to the PS2 and the PSP then on MGS3 go to special and metal gear acid link and press o then do the same with metal gear acid and there you go!

Hope this helps!
Other Answers
The#1Armyguy answered: Added 4th Aug 2006, ID #139319
I think you were mistaken. The PSP can be linked to the PS3 for Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots. You'll just have to wait until 2007. Sorry.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?