My Tips - Need For Speed Underground Rivals
Here are my tips hope you find them helpful.
1.When your in street cross races don't use the e-brake unless your experinaced ( If you are experianced this can be used great to your advantage)
2. When your in rally relay races leave your best car till last, this makes it easier to catch up if you fall behind.
3. When in drag races tap your nitrous button insted of keeping your hand on the nitrous button this actually makes your car go faster than insted of keeping your hand on the nitrous button.
4. Try to win as many races you can without buying upgrades this way you have more money to buy better cars eariler then upgrade it better! But if you find this to hard just upgrade.
5. Have a good handiling but low top speed car when drifting the neon is a ideal car to start drifting with.
6. Use shortcuts to your advantage ( memorise where they are on tracks that you race alot on so you know when it's best to turn and where they are)
Added by: tunezEre Apr 12th 2006, ID#437