Help for beginners in first year
If your new to innocent life then heres a little help.
1. You get taught how to farm, simple
2. For the first say 2 weeks you have to do what the game wants, damn
3. After that your free and you have money, yay, and aspargus seeds
4. Go to the shop and buy more
5. After gaining more money buy more tools (you can get a sickle of the old bloke who lives with you)
6. When getting forte do not use him til you have all tools at max except fishing
7. Use your time well in summer as you can get good wild crops like bluberrys which sell for a lot. 8. Hermit lives near a lake in shack surrounded by cats passed the desert.
9. Livestock, to get livestock the world ranch channel says that you need a cluck-o-matic get it from jonathen at his farm in town (you also get the baa-o-matic and moo-o-matic)
10. Grow crops tat when harvested will grow again.
11. The water crest is in a posh room in your ruins behind a red door in the entrace (tip masami gives you a watering can lvl 2 and in late summer gives you a nessaery red jeewel, you should have found the other three in the mines)
12. Help the village as much as possible.
13. Watch all cooking channels helps later on
14. Sorry during spring festival if you are missing a vegetable or fruit for the festival siply buy some of the supermarket and ship them.
15. Pet animals regualry
16. Trade water crest for earth crest
17. Talk to mermaid west of hermits shack
18. Find sprites memory sprite is missing
19. Wait till winter so help around and grow crops through autumn
20. Help with autumn festival and winter festival.
21. Get spirit water on a sunday that can melt ice.
22. When at festival and told to go to the tower go as soon as possible you only have days to place the water crest in it's hold. Get to the tower by throught the raiforest colllecting gems as well and do some
23. Return home that or nxt night place gems in holders then sleep al doors should be open green (an exit in the unnel network) purple (shortcuts)
24. The rest I will leave to you
Added by: shadowmicia Sep 3rd 2007, ID#1619