Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares Score Star Guide
Intro: This will be my third guide, although a short one. Hopefully it will
help out alot of people looking for that "Wish upon a Star" Trophy/Achievement.
I'm not bothering with controls because this is a specialty guide, only to
point out the locations.
Score stars: Listed in the order I perceive them to be.
1. Right at the start, walk to the bottom of the stairs and turn around.
High above the front door to the mansion.
2. Behind the stairs near the crank, on a lamp hanging from the ceiling.
You'll see it if you put your back to the closed gate and look at the lamp.
3. After you pull the lever to unlock the two gates upstairs, it's on the
right side on top of the chandelier (facing the stairs from the mansion
4. When Jill unlocks the door into the dining room, it's inside the broken
5. In the southwest corner of the upper level of the dining room.
6. In the bathroom in the hallway past the dining room. Look above the urinal.
7. On the ceiling through the gate just before the door to the room where
you pick up the heat sensitive paper.
8. In the small cage inside the room partially covered by a tarp.
9. Hard to miss. You'll see it when you exit the room where you get password
10. Right after you drop down into the room where Chris and Jill comment on the
smell, it's on a wall behind a shelving unit, partially hidden by a beam.
11. In the 5th cell on the right, under the hand of a corpse in the cell.
12. Just past the two corpses pinned down on torture tables, turn around and
look up at the edge of the upper level floor.
13. On the back wall of the first cell on the right on the second level of the
14. Leaning on the floor under a shelving unit on the other side of the lower
level of the jail.
15. In a hallway in the jail, look left through a cell door to see it on the
16. On a wall behind metal bars downstairs from where you have to place the
two crests to open a gate.
17. Inside this barrel near where Chris starts out down in the water-filled
18. Just inside the hallway at the top of the stairs, look on the wall to the
left. After you pick up one of the handguns, come back and shoot it.
Outro: Thanks for checking out my guide and happy gaming to all!
Credits: Thanks to hot DAWG for the location of the fifth score star.
Contact: You're welcome to send comments, suggestions, thanks, feedback,
requests for permission to use, etc. to naraku2099 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Make sure to put "Resident Evil 5" in the subject, so I know not to
delete it as spam.
All portions of this guide Copyright 2010 Jonathan Epling.
If you wish to use this guide on your website, feel free to email me and ask
for permission to do so.
Sites currently permitted to host this guide: