AMERICANHARDCOREGAMES.COM (full video guide)
Andrew Turelli jr.
Playstatioin Network Exclusive !
- I decided to do, the bosses AND
The skills in video form. Just
check the VIDS section on gamefaqs.com
You will enjoy using it in conjunction with
this guide !
******* CONTENTS *********
1. Main Quest (includes bestiary)
2. Side Quests (Includes Enemy Data)
! MAIN QUEST !
1. To The Mines
2. South Gate Mines
3. Thief Citadel
4. Crystal Lord Boss # 1
5. Sniper Imp Boss # 2
- To The South Gate Mines -
- I Suggest being level 4-5 if your on HARD mode.
- Take some time to look and get familiar with the town and its
Also accompany your self with the usuage of
the campfire. Campfires, will heal your wounds, and change night/day at
a faster ratio. On the downside, you will consume more food.
- To Get to Level 4-5 You may want to Level by
taking out the imps and tiny bees on the cassar island map.
Also look at the side quest section of this guide for further references.
- Talk to Merridon at the western part of the village west of
He will tell you to talk to the NPC near the giant
HOLE in the northern woods.
- The NPC will tell you to talk to Merridon again, Merridon will
give you a ladder.
After you accept it , you can use the ladder to go over the hole.
- Now at this point you may want to complete the two side quests,
strength, and regaining trust. ( see side quest section )
- Make your way through the enemies when you can, Talk to ED ORABLE.
He will give you the SAW, this will enable you to get further
through the island.
- With the saw, cut down the tree, be sure you can take out the next group
of enemies. Level when necessary at the SAVANT or by fighting more
- Talk to Adeephi he is just outside the green warp portal.
He will give you some torches. Accept them you will need them in
HE will give you more
if you talk to him or run out. If he gives you no more,
they are 1 rainbow coin at the
- Make use of the healer if you need to, then head on into the mines.
being at Least level 5.
2. SOUTH GATE MINES !
- South Gate Mines-
- Firstly there is a new enemy: Wannabe Heros. These guys can be tough,
do NOT use the defend command. They have 2 attack turns,
but by now you should have ,
2 attack turns as well. Use it to your advantage,
by using your SHIELD BASH skill.
Follow up shield bash with the defend.
This will limit damage taken by a large amound.
Follow up rinse and repeat even if there are
TONS of these guys. Which there will
be towards the end of the mine.
- Destroy all enemies in the mine heading south west at first.
Then continue onwards south.
Be sure to carry at least 7-8 Tiny potions, for those ROUGH,
wanna be hero battles.
-Try and avoid random encounters at this point, you should be level 5,
will be taking longer. Use your rainbow pearls at the Savant,
to get as powerful as possible.
- Towards the end of this dungeon there will be a battle with 8-10
Fight them with the same tactics, listed above.
Tiny potions will provide extremely
helpful at this point. You only have to kill one of
the on screen Wanna be hero parties.
This will make room to talk to
the NPC ( non playable chracter ) Saarthon.
He will give you a Key item to get through the game.
You can later meet him in Cassar village.
- Leave the mine through the short cut with the lever.
Head back to merridon,
he will tell you to talk to the NPC
female by the water WELL. She will give you the ladder,
which will let you pass through to the next part of the Main quest,
near ED ORABLE.
*** THIEF CITADEL ****
This Dungeon is pretty straight forward. Keep torches lit at all times,
until you acquire magic light skill.
- There are two new enemies here, that are really the main problem
of this dungeon,
Which are the Earth Golem's and The Thief enemies.
- Earth Golems, can be taken out rather easily,
except they have a high amount
of HP. They can also bound you from afar,
except they do not cast bound to often.
They are lance weapn attackers, which means
they are WEAK vs BOW attacks.
So basically you want to keep trisha alive,
and focus her attacks on golems.
You should get baldren up close to the golems though.
Hopefully they will chase
Trisha and never get her, or you attack/defend with Baldren.
- The Thief is a more powerful wanna be hero.
The major difference is that the Thief,
will FLEE from battle when their HP is LOW.
So you have to make sure you get in
that HIT before they FLEE.
* CRYSTAL LORD ****
- For this battle, there will be 9 enemies on HARD MODE at least.
6 Tiny bees should be ignored until the end.
The 2 Earth Golems must be taken out first.
Refer to the thief citadel section of this MAIN QUEST guide,
if you forgot how to take them out.
- Next your going to want to focus your attacks on the crystal lord.
I suggest levels of at least 6-7.
The Crystal Lord has a nasty ranged attack,
that you should worry about. Best method is to Attack/defend.
With that method he should go do eventually.
As long as you use your painful aim/ shield bash and or
earth crusher skills on the crystal lord.
!!!!!!!!! SNIPER IMP !!!!!!!!!!
- First, bring the poison flask back to Stella.
After that wait between 00:01 and 00:31
time passes as you move only. So between those times,
head towards the Well.
When you activate the well between those times,
The boss battle will begin.
- The Sniper imp is NOT too dangerous,
I still suggest at least being level 6.
He can be slowed with painful aim. Attack into defend methods
using the shield bash ability, works great with Baldren.
For Trisha just keep shooting painful aim shots.
:::Isle Of Euran:::
-Lastly, we left off defeating the sniper imp,
and gaining the harbor key.
Head west to the harbor key gate.
Use the Harbor key, and talk to the boat man.
For 13 rainbow coins, you will be able to rent the raft.
You technically only have to rent it once,
unless you park it back in the dock.
- Take the raft west, to the wind coast, or the coast of Euran.
Follow your exclamation markers on your map.
One should point to Gorodo,
and begin a bit of a fetch quest, between him and his wife to be.
- The main enemy in this part of the quest is skeletons.
Skeletons can be rather tough melee combatant.
They can cast HASTE which speeds them up in the turn order,
but not there amount of attack turns.
- Skeletons have high decent melee damage output as well.
They are LANCE type enemies, so Trisha bow will work well.
I suggest Using SKILL painful aim, on them
keeping Trisha at a distance if possible.
Baldren Can use shield bash/defend tactics.
-After completing the Gorodo's fetch quest with Begaija.
I suggest doing the following side quest, for level up purposes.
Barobs Belt and Lifeless stones, which will have you slaying
a TON of golems.
- First you have to get some of Gorodo's Mojo, which is in the
North west part of the wind coast in a chest.
12 Thief battle will be encountered there.
It has a ton of enemies, but at this point in the game and our level.
Thieves are pretty much a cake walk.
After beating the Thieves acquire the Mojo and Head back to Gorodo.
- Gorodo will tell you to go the Meneres house
and give you the key to ORAD.
The guard will let you through.
I suggest looking around town, talking to NPC's.
Pick up other side quests along the way and check out the shops.
Blacksmith and buy weapons/ armors etc.
The Scroll shop is a point of interest as well,
but at this point we probably will NOT have enough rainbow coins.
- Finally Make your way to Meneres house west of orad.
He will give you the key to enter his house and or dungeon.
Once inside, it is like the previous dungeons.
Healer, savant and possible item shops.
This one also has some warp points,
to warp you around and to even get to the dungeons boss.
- To access all the warp points and get to the boss,
you must defeat all the MAD DOGS,
guarding the levers. I suggest in a nutshell hitting all the levers.
This will lead to more loot and more XP/ rainbow coins.
Heal at the healer when needed.
- MAD DOGS: these guys have a very high damage output,
but a small amount of HP.
Take them out first in ANY situation unless other wise noted.
Their damage output is too strong, even when defending WITH Baldren!
Have Trisha, use painful aim on these mad dogs right away,
and Baldren USE shield bash. Remember when the mad dogs, are at low health,
they have 2 attack turns.They will use the first one to attack you,
then they will FLEE like a thief. MAKE Sure to get the final blow in,
or you will miss out on their drops/ experience points.
***BOSS # 3 Zhaytray *****
- Focus in this battle is the mad dogs,
Do NOT forget to talk the BOOST of Force,
in the bag right before this battle.
USE the boost of force on BALDREN,
you will thank me later. It increases strength by 12 and defense by 4.
- Ok so once again , I said previously mad dogs, should be taken out first.
Same thing in this battle, get rid of them. Trisha using painful aim,
baldren with shield bash, and make sure to finish them off, before they FLEE.
- Potions are your friend, hopefully you have not used many of them
and have found soom either as loot and or treasure.
- Try to keep Trisha Alive, it can be difficult,
Baldren alone can take out the whole battle himself,
as shown in the video. The video is in the video section of gamefaqs.com
as well as here my website Americanhardcoregames.com
- If Trisha dies, before the Mad dogs are down,
I suggest starting over so I hoped you saved before this battle.
If she dies after the Mad dogs are gone, then just stick to using Baldren.
It is rather difficult keeping
Trisha alive regardless of the experience (XP) gain you might have received.
- Skeletons at this point are rather weak,
take them out and save them to the end. The thief is not a problem at all,
so save him just so you can loot all the treasure after
defeating the boss and skeletons.
- Focus the rest of your attacks, use potions and play attack defend attacks.
Zhaytray is strictly physical/melee so Attack defend
or shield bash/ defend tactics work well.
- Once Zhaytray is down, if you want to speed up the battle,
revive Trisha at this point. This should speed up the process
but you will lose a handy seed of revival.
Focus on the skeletons after Zhaytray is down.
Then leave the thief. Pick up all the loot, finally finish off the thief
and earn the Victory rewards.
Stick of Misery + and the key item to continue onward through
the game Rainbow Moon.
****BOSS #4 Death Bone******
-Hopefully you will have a good battle field setup like I did.
By setup I mean position of characters and enemies at the start
of the battle.
A Good tactic is to weaken enemies.
Yet leaving them alive so the Death Bone can NOT make it to your characters.
- This is not always likely to happen you would need good positioning.
So first work on the Walking Bones, there are 3 of them.
Take them out first with painful aim and
Baldrens shield bash.
- The Death bone is melee or close range combatant.
Staying far away is a good tactic, especially with Trisha. With Baldren,
Attack/defend tactics work well as usual.
The Death Bone's damage output is moderate especially
lowered when in defense mode.
- With some Luck and decent levels if your having problems,
you should be able to pull off this battle without leveling
too much on HARD mode.
On easier modes, with decent levels it should be easy.
- HOPPER FOREST !!!!!!!!!
-After Defeating the death bone, pick up Dozeru's helmet.
Dozeru will FINALLY join the party at this point. Go to town ,
and pick up new armor, equipment and spells.
If you don't have enough rainbow coins, head to hopper forest
to begin your leveling.
- You will need to level up to beat castle Temwall,
which is the next dungeon of the game.
You will be fighting Imp leaders, monodrones ,
and gelatins in this part of the game.
- Monodrones move quick, but are rather simple.
They can bound you with a laser attack.
They also do heavy melee damage, so try not to let them hit you.
Stay far away and blast arrows with Trisha,
or shieldbash/defend with baldren. Dozeru will be too weak
at this point.
- Imp leaders, can do everything all the other imps can do.
Poison, Snipe jump,Melee claw for even MORE damage then
there predecessors. They are weak vs bow attacks though,
so Hydras bite is a nice one.
- Gelatins, are nasty they do a big amount of melee damage,
and can SPILT into MORE geleatins. So basically one dead geletin
can equal up to 3 more gelatins. The good thing is they have half hp.
The bad thing is there are 3 more of them.
- These are the enemies you will encounter, both in hopper forest
and especially castle temwall. First pick up the Ocher swamp key,
then make your way through
all the monodrones hitting every level.
Evenutally you will find the key remain.
- Bring the key remain to the guard outside, castle temwall dungeon.
He will repair the key, this will let you get to the
next part of the dungeon castle temwall. So walk back in.
Do NOT make the same mistake I made, castle temwall,
is the current dungeon we were just in.
- Continue just like before making your way north.
Destroying everything in your path. Use the healer and
savant as neccessary.
I suggest being at least level 15 with all characters at this point,
if you wish to survive the boss fight. Level to that point
IF your playing on HARD mode. Finally you will make your way
to a throne room.
Sitting in the Throne will be a Large Red Geleatin Named Red Death Level 22.
This is the next Boss fight and it is a rough one.
------BOSS # 5 RED DEATH ---------
- Check out Americanhardcoregames.com
-For the Full guide with original artwork by me!
- PLUS ! a video on the red death battle !
Sitting in the Throne Room, of Castle Temwall,
will be the Red death, which is the 5th boss encounter thus far.
It can be a rough battle at low levels.
The Red death obviously will put out the most damage.
The Gelatins are the next problem. Which makes
things even worse is that they can spilt into 3 more, half life gelatins.
- Use baldren as leader, stock up on potions and
at least 2 seeds of revival. 3 if your feeling unlucky.
Even at low levels on HARD mode you should be able to take him down,
if you deal with the gelatins first. The Skeletons are not a problem,
but they can still put out some damage.
- So basically just stock up on potions and seeds.
If you don't have any rainbow coins,
your going to have to farm some in the dungeon.
Use the healer, battle,healer, battle and vice versa.
Sounds cheesy but it is probably the only way to win.
------ GORODO BATTLE--------
Firstly there is the scene where we will have to
do battle with Gorodo.
For some reason it does NOT count as a boss battle.
Although, it is just
as Difficult as one.
- Gorodo does a ton of damage, has 3 attack turns,
and a crap load of HP.
I suggest dealing with him first,
as he is also surronded by bees. You can
deal with the bees later.
- Use your strongest attacks/ end with defend,
on all your characters. Especially
your melee attacker which should be Dozeru and Baldren.
Try as usual to keep
range with Trisha. Don't forget we are playing
on HARD mode in this guide. So if your playing on HARD as well,
you may need some potions or to level a bit.
After the battle, we will have Gorodo join the party !
------ GLOW GOLEM BOSS # 6 ----------
- Rough battle, especially on hard mode. Best thing to do, is keep
trying to BOUND the golem so he can't move. Use baldrens, star fury and
earth crusher attacks. Keep doing it until he is bound.
If time runs out and the golem is still alive, bound him again.
Hit him with your best attacks. The only way he can get
you when he is bounded, is with his bound spell.
- Carry potions and seeds of revival if you need.
Farm and or level if you need to as well.
The Stinky mucus are a BIG problem,
so once the golem is bounded I would
take them out. Dozeru does the most damage, and
You should have the piercing charge skill at this point.
Piercing charge can hit 3 enemies at once in a line,
and can also be moved foward one block of space.
It will help you win the battle.
---- BOSS # 7 NAMORIS ------
After reading this guide, for a while, your probably,
at the point where you know the flow of the game.
So once again, just follow your Exclamation point on your
field map. Do the various assignments given to you, by
each NPC. Then follow the next exclamation marker.
- You will eventually be led to an isle from your raft.
The only difference with this dungeon compared to others,
is of course as always the enemies. IN this dungeon there
is also ONE more difference. Which is the warps. We have
seen them before but this time we need to use them. There
are also much more then the previous dungeons.
- To complete the dungeon, you must kill every enemy.
go through EVERY warp to collect everything because you
will need it for the boss battle. You will also need the xp.
- Finally one warp will lead you to the 7th boss fight,
which is Namoris.
- Namoris battle is really not that tough, I took it
out my first time on hard mode. The trick really
is just to have enough potions and use piercing charge
often with Dozeru.
There are quite a bit of enemies on the map,
so dozeru piercing charge at 4 skill turns works
rather nicely. Hopefully you will have 4 skill
turns with AT LEAST Dozeru by now.
- Baldren Star fury works great as well,
and it CAN bound so use that hitting 2 enemies at once.
Namoris is a problem, and I would take him down first.
Use shield bash attacks, and potions. Focus on Namoris
strictly with Baldren, have him go head to head in a
melee contest of champions with Namoris.
So basically Baldren Vs Namoris.
Dozeru and trisha/gorodo on everything else.
*** BOSS # 8 ASSASSIN ***
- At this point you should know what is going on.
You follow your markers, complete tasks. Enter
dungeon, clear out all enemies pull the levers
then Fight a boss at the end.
- In this case the boss battles are the only
other thing that is left need to be explained
pretty much, so I am going to speed up this
- for this battle your going to want to keep
avoiding the assasin. Have high levels to do
this so once again a ton of grinding before
this battle as it is really difficult.
- Kill all other enemies first in this
case, ususal we attack the main boss first
but the other enemies are going to give you
way to much trouble, so chase them down
and take them out.
- Then you just focus all your best attacks
on the Assassin. Buy a ton of potions and seeds
as well as herbs for your MP. Basically you
want all the recovery items you can hold
you will need them just in case, even if you
grinded a ton.
(( Windy Snowland))
- After beating the boss, follow your exclamation
markers and continue onward. Eventually they will
lead you out through the desert to the windy snow
** BOSS #9 HELL HOUND ****
- one of the merchants will tell you that
a hellbound enemy, is blocking the way. Who
has to take him out US of course !
- Back to grinding if you have to much trouble
with this battle. It has a ton of HP and your
going to want to save your best moves for this
battle as it is very very rough !
- After the battle you will gain the hellhound fur
give it to the merchant Rafadel. This will also
open up the way.
- After doing this you should be level up enough
to continue onward.
- We then have to make our way to Fjordawik
Village. Speak to Iocas in the village. Then to
maatha which is a werid animal thing. Then you
will talk to another enemy thing named Slodian.
- You must choose FULL ATTACK to continue
onward through the story.
- BOSS NUMBER 10 ------ SLODIAN !
- Take this guy out the steel golems first
there is only one of them actually, so
take it down. Steel golems will eat you
so it's just not good having them alive.
- After the steel golems, you can work on
the main boss SLODIAN. this battle is not to
bad just keep your characters hasted, and protected.
- Then continue on with the grind, having
enough potions,herbs and seeds of course, at
high levels. I also suggest being around level
40 or close to it
for this battle.
- After winning talk to Iocas again. He will
give you the Key to Forgotten Peak. Take the
passage east of the town, it is on a small island.
That is the only way it is reachable.
---- endless passage ----
- yet another dungeon. Same thing grind
pull levers, use warps and the like.
- Destroy all the enemies and work your
way through this dungeon. Using your best
characters as I suggest to speed up this game
even more your going to want to just stick
to 3 characters. I would make BALDREN one of
them and the rest up to you.
- Eventually you will make your way
to the end of the "endless passage"
which will bring you to another area
that is necessary for us to progress through
-- FORGOTTEN PEAK ----
- After leaving the endless passage, just
litterally a few steps foward, is the
forgotten peak dungeon.
- make sure to have grinded up to at
least level 45-50 for this level as it
could be rather difficult without leveling
yet AGAIN !
- Use your healers savants and item shops
they are a must for this one. You wil encounter
phantoms, living shards, Gm food fans and
steel golems in this section.
- finally after the grueling oh so grueling
grinding you will run into NAMORIS yet again
get ready for a nice little chat with NAMORIS.
BOSS # 11 NAMORIS
- Phantoms are really really fast,
so you want to get rid of them first.
- you can also be dazed in this battle
full stock of potions,herbs and seeds
- Using lightning strike is great vs the
phantoms once again take them out first.
- Namoris is much more difficult in this
battle so be sure to have good magical
defense for the battle. Protection
spell as well as haste.
- The rest of the enemies are not to
much of a threat other then the phantoms
and of course NAMORIS. So you may
take them out later or if they get
annoying during the battle.
- Eventually and obviously for NAMORIS
you want to use your best attacks as he has
a ton of HP, actually NAMORIS has 10000 HP
and a nice amount of strength, or magic
power when it comes to NAMORIS.
- Once again on HARD mode i suggest
levels around 40-45. Run back and heal up
if you think you want to grind a bit more
before talking to NAMORIS and getting out
of the dungeon. He will give you the
MAGIC FROG as a reward, which we sought
to begin with. Take the white glowing warp
back to the entrance of the level. You will
be back at the windy snowland near endless
- Make your way all the way back to Iosac
in Fjordawik, give the magic frog slodian to
slodian. He will apologize for attacking your
party. Then talk to Iosac again, and he will
give you maatha frog magic, to use on maatha.
Return to Iosac yet again, and take Denala
Magic Frog. Go to the wild dog and give denala
the frog she will return normal.
- Finally turn to Iocas again, after healing
all three town members and he will give you Iocas
key. His house is in the north east head there.
- Once inside iocas house use Iocas Key.
Head to the exclamation marker where his
daughter is. She will tell you
of Wide Steepel dungeon
where the next artifact is. She will also
give you the Etheral spike artifact as well
as the much needed information to continue on
with our quest.
- Warp back to Tondarest in ORAD, Stock
up using your rainbow coins on new armor and
weapons. After talking to Tondaerst in ORAD
he will tell you to make your way with the ladder
through the desert town. Drop the ladder, to the
- We will encounter a new type of evil bee
take them up to grind up our levels. Take out
all the enemies on screen and more if you
need to, to get around to level 50+
- Eventually your marker will lead you
to an red imp named RILROM. He will tell
you of the axe of tribes and Zrah a powerful
entity. Then we will have to talk to Drajight
who is in a camp not to far from here. We can
then enter the Dungeon of Zrah.
- Make your way to Drajight and get
ready for another boss battle !
BOSS # 12 DRAJIGHT !
- Trisha works nice here, but if you
don't use her, use your most powerful
other characters. Drajight has 9000 hp
and can put out some nice damage.
- There will also be a TON of steel
golems, but Drajight is so powerful
that I sugggest focusing all attacks on
drajight and taking him out first,
then working on the new weaker steel
golems. At this point they should be
much much easier.
- After defeating the boss, you must
collect 8 badges from around the area
we are currently in. They are simple
to find just check and walk around all
the spots in the area, especially
corners. After Acquiring 8 of them give them
To Drajight. And you then may continue
- Walk back to Rimrom and he will give
you the axe of the tribes. Then he will
tell you where Lowritz is on the map.
talk to lowritz. Then Lowtritz and he will
give you the key to the dungeon which is near
Once again make your way through the dungeon
pulling all levers, warps and killing all enemies.
You should have a level of at least 40 with your
main avatars at this point. Also have all gear
upgraded and if possible and if your having to
much trouble, black smithed enhanced gear.
- Ice Golems
- Steel Golems
- Man trailers
- Sting Wasp's
These are the enemies you will encounter in
BOSS # 13 Zrah !
Zrah Has about 13000 HP or exactly that much.
defense and strength are above 200. He is consider
Golem enemy type, So try to have Trisha in your
He will resist slow, but you must focus
your attacks and strongest attack on him
first. 13000 HP is going to take a while
so be sure your at a least level 40 with
the ladder perks that I stated to have earlier.
- Mighty Flasks
- Seeds of Revival
- Any type of herbs
These items should be in your recovery slots
for this battle. You will probably be using
a ton of MP.
For enemies that get too close, use attacks
that can hit multiple enemies at once. Try
and have Zhar stuck between other enemies.
If he is continue your strike on him, but
do not kill the smaller weaker enemies.
Zrah is far more powerful then all of them.
After the battle return to Rilrom. Rilrom will
give you the artifact key. We need to search for
Namoris once again. Rilrom will also tell us
where we should go. We must head east to the
- Head east following marker to the tiny
abyss. You will then have to take your ship
to reach the Thousand eyes cavern.
- To get there you must deal with scorpions
heading NORTH throught he tiny abyss. Once
you get there head in the raft and head east.
- There will be another dungeon entrance which
is the Thousand Eyes Dungeon.
Thousand Eyes Dungeon
- Sting wasp's
- Steel Golems
- Ice golems
- Cold Crystal
- Level should be 45+
- Upgraded Gear at shops
- Black Smith weapons upgrades
- Same stuff as the other dungeons clearing
out all enemies to the marker, pulling levers
and going through warps as we go along.
- Destroy the level 38 cold crystal along
the way, he can be tough that's why this is
being mentioned. Making your way to a healer
- Be sure to pick the right warp as there are
a ton of fake ones in this area. It is really
a simple trial and error puzzle.
- Haste Flasks
- Mighty Potions
- Revival Seeds
* In your Inventory of recovery items the boss
is comming soon. Good thing there is actually
an easy to access healer, as well as weapon and
shield shop in this dungeon.
- Eventually you should make your
way Back to Namoris and another
conversation that leads to boss battle
# 14 NAMORIS.
BOSS # 14 NAMORIS
4x Cold Crystal
3x Living Shard
- Might be a rough battle due the
range attacks of all the enemies on screen.
- Take out the phantoms with Trisha first,
painful aim works great here due to its field
movement versatility on the map.
- Lightning strike is also nice, as there
happens to be a large amount of enemies
on this particualr boss fight field, you
should have ample chance to use it.
TYPE : MAGICAL
MP : 80/80
: Strength : 341
DEFENSE : 183
- Namoris has a ton of damage output
as well as a ton of HP. Although
his defense is rather LOW.
- So focus all attacks on Namoris
he should go down quicker then Zahr and
he most likely will. Probelm is his
magic damage and or strength is very high.
so you will probably have to rely on
some recovery items.
- try and bump up defenses before this
battle it will help a ton. With some time
Once again and at least levels of 45+ Namoris
should go down once again.
- After the battle talk to Namoris
to get the "Magic Socket" The Quest will
update and you can leave the dungeon.
- Head back to Orad and Talk To Tondarest.
he will tell you that Green Heart isle is
the next location of your interest. Take the
raft and make your way South east off the coast
- Once you get to green heart isle, talk
to Eranti. He will have an exclamation point
above his head and the map marker.
- Eranti will tell you to Find Six Keys
The first Key is the...
- Green Key - Eranti will give this to you
- Red Key Is to the west of Eranti wait until
a question mark appears above your head, it is
by a Tomb stone
- Blue key, Head off the coast of green heart
isle, head north west to the little isle and in
the "tombstone like structure"
- The Orange key is just a few inches north of
the blue key. There will be a SCORPION guarding
- The Yellow Key
BOSS # 15 STING SPIDER !
East Of Eranti will be a sting spider boss.
He holds the yellow key. So we must take him
out to get it. Serena is a good choice here
due to her range magical attacks and her brutal
power against scorpions.
* Bombing Raid, Looks awesome, targets tons of
enemies at once and has an excellent and easy to
use field block radius %. This makes it easy to use
as well as dangerous to your enemies. Use it strong
and often and this battle should be cake.
Reward is the yellow key.
- Violet Key
The Violet key is sort of hard to come by, as it
is near a rock which is near a pond east of Eranti.
Actually to be more specific it is SOUTH EAST.
Remember Pond Rock, not tomb stone.
- Then give all 6 keys to Eranti, finally now
we can head into the next dungeon.
CAVE OF THE ANCESTORS
Unlock First door with the green key, Then
the next door with the yellow key, then violet
then red and finally blue to orange.
- After using all the keys to unlock the
doors, talk to the crystal type enemy
who's name is Qalan.
Qalan will tell you he or she needs 2 fragments.
A Red and Blue Fragment which are located in
this cave of ancestors.
First clear out all enemies and get your level
to around 50. there are two sides to this dungeon
GO to the healer, and head west to the lever
pull the lever to open up another gate.
Go through where the gate opened and pass
the barrels that seem to be blocking the way.
Inside the chest is the blue fragment.
- From the Savant head south until you get towards
a black smith. Then keep going south pass some
barrells. Inside the gold chest is the red fragment.
- You will receive 2 nice items for serena for
this mini quest. A diadem and a blouse WoW !
BOSS # 16 XILIB ------------------------------
- This is an easy one. Levels should be
Around 50+ but Xilib does not have much
HP compared to other bosses at this level.
Also her stats are not to high.
- Take her out first then deal with her
"surronding enemies". Your prize will be
the Orb of delusion. You will also
earn the orb of deliusion trophy at this point.
Heal up and switch to your best characters. Then
head back to the surface. Return to Tondarest in
- Speak to Tondarest on ORAD, then head back
to CASSAR island. Speak to the woman in the
brown fence near the savant on cassar.
Make your way past the bees toward the healer
and the dungeon SOUTH PORT MINES. This was
the dungeon at the start of the game on cassar.
- Head left quickly and use the STORAGE PALACE
KEY, which we just received and take out the easy
NASTY MAGE inside. Pick up the "casket" from the
gold chest. Then Return back to Stella in the fence
near the Savant. Stella will open the casket for us.
- Stella will open the casket to reveal a Crystal
Clasp. We receive the Crystal Clasp trophy. Head
back to Tondarest in ORAD. Finally we Have all
- Give them all to Tondarest in Orad. He will tell
you to head to dead lake desert. Use the portal
to deal with Zerlorus.
- in Dead lake desert talk to Tylwan, This Zerlorus
may want to join our party if we convince him.
Travel by raft to the marker on your map.
Talk to Zerlorus and he will join the party.
- Return To Tondarest again. He will talk and
give you the patched staff, as well as a magic
glue formula. We must find more ingredients.
- With your ship Tondarest tells us to travel.
We must go south pass green heart isle. Once
we reach Arilla, Head south-east of Arilla.
South-east of Arilla lies Tscha which is a chain
of small islands. North West of Arilla is Mordan
another big Continent. Tondarest Recomends we
start with Tscha. He also says the other 2 areas
have really hard monsters.
WareHouse and Great Labyrinth
The warehouse is similar to the other dungeons
except it has about 5 floors to navigate through.
take your time and level up here. Your going
to really have to grind it out for the next big
encounter, which is NOT considered a boss battle
but trust me it should be.
Get to about level 75 or close to it.
Complete the quest for Leona. Then follow
your markers. Eventually you will make your
way back to Limwars house.
When you get to the end of the dungeon you
will confront Limwar. Who is rather small,
but don't mistake him for his robust power.
Level : 73
After completing these task and finding the
ingredients for Tondarest along the way, We should
be good enough to win the final battle or at least
progress onward to the broad kennel
We must find 5 more items here, in this dungeon.
Kill everything first so it is easier to navigate.
Then levers, warps and check nearly everything,
they can be rather hard to find.
BOSS HYPER DRONE !
- This guy is cake after Limwar. Because all characters
are around level 75 or higher at this point. IF NOT
you must level up somewhere along the line. If you
don't you are just wasting time because you will
die over and over again. So once again, back to Limwar
house until level 72+ if you are NOT already.
- Putting all 5 pieces of the emerald scales togther
will fuse the emerald.
Eventually you will end up in mordan doing the same
thing we have been doing the whole game.
- Killing Enemies
- Grinding for levels
- Eating food
- Black smith
- Pulling levers
- Going through warps
- FOLLOWING MARKER
- Collecting various items
- FETCH QUESTING
- This is the jist of the entire game eventually
- Anyway, Just keep going, eventually we will reach
yet another dungeon which is the Mining shaft.
Of course after completing the listed things
- After you have collected ALL the Ingredients
which the final ones are in the Mining shaft.
head to Tondarest and he will Make the Magic staff.
--- YOUR ALMOST DONE -------------
- Head back to cassar through the portal and
talk to the creep that stands near the portal
all day and all night. Then watch the FMV or
full motion video for more story.
- Namoris will appear right by the portal
after this. You should be around level 80+ at this
- Namoris will talk to you then start throwing
waves of enemies at Baldren and his party of well.
- Take out the first way easy with Serena bomb
raid which has nothing to do with her
character. Get ready for another easy wave of
- Wave 2 there is about 50-60 on screen at once.
i am amazed the game does not freeze. Take them out
with your awesome cool looking gear, gotta admit
art style and graphics are kind of nice.
- Just use bomb raid on them all with Serena
then pick up all the drops.
- You should get some demon horn as well,
this is one of the best if not the best weapon
NAMORIS THE FINAL BATTLE !
- NAMORIS -
YOUR PARTY SHOULD HAVE :
+ Level 80 + For all Characters
-Torch of the Damned
- Chosen Diadem
- Chosen Robe
- Power of Belief
- Gumball Ring
-Shiver Broad Sword
- Storm Chaser Helmet
- Storm Chaser Armor
- Power of Belief
- Wooden Ring
- Brutal Fireblade
- Lion Wrath Helmet
- Lion Wrath armor
- Brooch of Light
- Wooden Ring
* Use all Boost Items at this point.
*** Encounter Namoris ***
- Just Namoris thats it no other enemies.
- Baldren does the most damage to
namoris, so have him in your party.
- Shield bash should be the strongest attack
for baldren so use it.
- Use knightly lance with Dozeru over and
over and over again for fun and to take
out namoris. It's fun so do it .
- After having Fun playing video games
namoris will start summoning creatures.
- keep doing the same thing over and over
again until he summons more creatures. Eventually
he might die, but i am not sure.
- Continue to do the same thing just keep
going. Heal attack, defend. watch the videos
of your attacks or skip them if you would like.
Will he die ? i don't know His health bar says yes,
but his soul says no?
- Once he is dead for real, finish the summons.
and pick up the rewards. Now maybe we actually
beat the game. Let's take a look.
- Well thats it. He is gone and so is the main
- Thanks !
- More to stuff to do after ward as well side
quest and stuff so it still is NOT over.
you can level up to 999 !
- Thanks for reading and enjoy a great game .
- Best advice play on normal mode for
$$$$$$$$$$$ SIDE QUESTS $$$$$$$$$$$$
1. Proof of Strength
- A Proof Of Strength-
1. Talk to reyshinn at the beach near the town market.
She will tell you to gather 3 imp wings. Imp wings can be gathered,
off of imps. So Travel around Cassar island, and encounter as many
Imps as possible, until you collect 3 imp wings.
- Your reward will be a dailygrind helmet +
- If you bring her more imp wings you will receive
the same helmet, but may
sell if for its rainbow coin value.
2. Reganining Trust
- Regaining Trust-
1. In Cassar village to the south talk to Thierany.
-Thierany wants 3 sheer wings which drop off of
tiny bees on cassar island.
Tiny bees are best taken out by physical attacks with baldren.
On hard difficulty I suggest being at least level 3 before this quest.
- Once acquiring 3 sheer wings, return to thierany. She will give
you the Daily grind armor + as a reward. She will also give
you another reward if you collect some more sheer wings for her,
after the original 3.
3. Alchemy Experiements
-In Cassar Village, talk to Eccmold, Pick up an imp horn and a colorful
these can be found off of Tiny bee's and Trial imps.
The drop is rare,
yet you should be able to get them after several tries.
- Give these to Eccmold next to Stella in the backyard.
He will then create a concoction. Unfortunately a monster will be inside,
to complete the quest you must fight it.
- The Gene bee is the enemy, sort of a sub boss. It is level 9,
so i suggest being level 5-6 even on hard mode.
Trisha should be staying far away from the bee.
Attacking with painful aim skill.
Focus all your attacks on the Gene bee, do not worry about
the smaller bees.
- The Gene bee does BOW attack, so SWORD is strong against it,
Baldren who uses Sword attacks will do the most damage.
Even Shield bash, counts as a sword attack, because it
is being used by Baldren.
- Stock some potions just in case, and remember your defend ability.
With some luck you should take him down with this method and level.
If your having to much trouble, level up and visit the
Savant a few more times.
- IMPROVED TOYS
- This is a short post quest, after the alchemy experiments quest.
Eccmold will tell you about a bow maker, Named Melfuss.
Talk to Melfuss a little south of Eccmold, he will be standing at a sign.
He will tell you he needs Lumber.
Lumber is found in the back yard of Ed oracle, go to a pack of logs.
Pick up the lumber bring it back to melfuss, he will give you
the Wooden Toy +.
- BAROBS BELT
- Barobs Belt Side quest can be started a little north of Gorodo's House.
Talk to Barob to begin the quest. Travel into Gorodo's House.
There will be about 3 Skeletons, guarding the cheat with the belt.
I suggest being a decent level, especially on Hard mode.
If you have to level a bit because the battle is too hard,
then do so outside.
- The Reward will be a FIGHT PATTERN 3, as well as 30 rainbow coins.
Decent reward if you are collecting everything in the game.
If you want some precious rainbow coins, it is worth it as well.
- Allergy Rememdy
- Allergy Remedy quest can be started by talking to Begajia.
Talk to her after completing the Gorodo fetch quest of the
main quest line.
Find the Allergy rememdy in Orad in the western part of town.
Bring it back to Begaija, for some Attribute raising items.
- Lifeless stones is a pretty good quest to complete,
as it can gain you some XP, as well as rainbow coins, and seeds
To get lifeless stones, they are a rarer drop off of Earth Golems.
So take on a bunch of them and be sure to pick up their loot drops.
- Bring these lifeless stones to Ed Orable on Cassar Island.
We met him way back at the start of the game.
He will give you a seed of revival,
per lifeless stone. A generous reward.
!!!!! BALDREN !!!!
-- 1.Shield bash can be Aqcuired in Cassar island.
It does almost or close to double
attack damage, as it apparently hits twice.
Mana cost is 2 points and is worth it
vs slightly stronger enemies.
-2. X ray review, can be useful as it is
basically the typical analyzation of enemy skill.
it progresses more as you learn more about your enemy and or
-3. Earth crusher is interesting and harder to pull
off due to its strange radius.
If timed, or implemented correctly,
you can hit two enemies at once
for quake or magic damage.
Which should basically do double damage,
for 3 MP. this is great, it's just HARD to hit 2 enemies at once.
-4. Star's Fury
* Can attack two enemies at once
You need a 3 blocks of space, and it will attack 2 blocks of
space ahead of Baldren. Cuts to a space scene in the stars.
Baldren will charge into the enemy for 4 mp. Doing a larger
amount of damage, then our current skills.
* Found in Orad scroll shop !
-5 Defense wall
-Not a big fan of this one, but it can be a tactical decision
When defending in battle during rainbow moon.
- It will put up a wall of defense at
the location decided by baldren.
It has a certain amount of HP that is increased
by the amount of skill levels it has.
6. Lightning Strike :
-This is a very good one, as it can hit 3 enemies
at once in a straight line. The line can be directed
4 ways as well. It is also powerful.
- Combine this one with initial strike passive skill
it will make this much sweeter.
!!!!!! TRISHA !!!!!!
- 1.Painful Aim and Trisha can both be aqcuired right
to the north of Cassar island,
past Ed orable and the black smith.
AFTER completing the south gate mines.
- Painful Aim skill, adds a 15% chance of getting
a critical hit when shot,
for the cost of 2 mana points. or MP
-2.Fruit Rain, Can be Found inside the Thief Citadel,
Next to the scroll merchant in a golden chest.
-Fruit rain , basically spawns fruit into your inventory.
At higher levels it will
spawn more , and or better fruits and vegetables.
At the start you can cast it,
every two hours. This has a possibility of being lower at higher levels.
- 3.Speedy Riposte
- Trisha uses this skill, to push an enemy back,
it has a % to bound enemies. If enemy is bound they can
NOT move on the battle field.
It also does bow damage.
With an increase chance of Bounding at higher levels.
- 4.Magic Light
- Magic light works just like a torch,
except it cost mana to use or magic points.
it can be leveled up to level 50.
This will increase duration of the spell, making
buying torches almost unnecessary.
* Speedy Riposte and Magic light, can be found at the scroll shop,
in the thief citadel.
-5 Hydra's Bite
- This one can shoot in a straight line, but only attacks
ONE enemy at a time. It does bow damage and cost 4mp.
Has a cut scene each time you use it and is our most
powerful skill as of now.
- Heaven's Call
-The Heaven's call skill can be acquired around the
time Gorodo joins the party.
-You are able to move 1 block in several directions
and perform the skill at the same time.
-It can target up to 3 enemies at once.
- Found in Orad scroll shop
1. Head Twister :
Head twister is a great skill that can also, daze or
confuse the enemy. Dazed enemies can NOT attack or
use skills on the battle field.
2. Haste :
Gorodo as well as several other characters can use the haste skill.
I choose gorodo. The haste skill will let you
haste up to TWO allies,per attack turn. As levels
increase so does the length of the haste skill.
3. Maniac's Wish :
This skill can hit up to 3 enemies at once.
It can also daze enemies. Further more, you may
move up foward one block of space when performing
the maniac's wish.
****** DOZERU SKILLS******
- 1 .Guard Strike
You need 2 blocks of space. Each block will hit each ADJACENT enemy.
So it will hit enemies only in a line next to each other.
- 2. Face Slapper:
- The Face slapper skill, can hit one enemy but
its really sweet. As it has a nice straight bar.
You will need 3 blocks of space,
and on the 3rd block you can hit your enemy.
- This is especially good vs enemies weak against,
Dozeru's lance, such as gelatins, stinky mucus and the like.
- 3. Piercing Charge:
-This is a GREAT skill, and the best Dozeru skill thus far.
Hitting 3 enemies in a vertical line and can be moved
a space up and either left or right.
- Also does good damage, when combined with
initial strike passive skill. Double that damage,
vs gelatin and anything weak, vs dozeru's lance weapon.
- 4. Protection :
- I chose this skill for Dozeru, because I like his
defensive "personailty". Other then that, you may
use Baldren or Gorodo for this skill as well.
- This one is a great PRE-BUFF. By pre-buff i mean to
use this skill at the start of a rough battle. If the effect
goes away, cast it again.
- It will increase your defense significantly as well as
improve that increase with further leveling of the skill.
-------- Serena Skills -----------
1. Shake- Up
- This skill can be put on several other allies in the game.
I chose Serena because of her large MP amount, as well
as Her healer type character persona.
- This skill will remove the slow and bound conditions.
2. - MooN Strike !
-Moon strike is an exceptionally powerful,
ranged magical attack, by Serena.
It deals magic damage, has great range and doubles in power,
vs enemies weak to staves.
3. - Flamy Gorge
- Flamy Gorge has a nice radius that can hit FIVE enemies
at a time. Problems are it can not be moved left or right.
Can go one block short of the entire screen.
-You also,need to get somewhat lucky using this spell. OR have
a TON of enemies on screen. It is a little weak at LOW