: Andrew Turelli Jr :
: Codebreak1337 : youtube.com SUBSCRIBE !
If you LOVE Video games Check out My Original Fan art !
ONE piece left the rest have been sold. Contact me for
more information !
Link To Auction :
Link To Live Video : (youtube.com)
: Version 3.0
THQ: DarkSiders II
- Main Quest
- Speed Run
- Unique/Rare Gear
- I decided to do, the bosses/speed run AND
The legendary weapons in video form. Just
check the VIDS section on gamefaqs.com
You will enjoy using it in conjunction with
this guide !
New Darksiders II THQ, amazing game you should all pick up !
L1+R1 Will Banish or summon despair which is your green
- Gold marker is always the goal for the main quest.
- Summon your crow dust, which can only be summoned
to help, when flying near DEATH the main character.
- These are your first two abilities.
- Run up walls by running towards them and pressing
the X button on PS3, may differ for 360.
- Use the attack button or SQUARE on PS3, to use your
- Play on easy if you are new to this series, or if
your new to video games in general.
- R1 will let you do a semi roll move that speeds you up.
- Running along walls diagnol, Hold joy stick in diagnol,
position and x to run across the wall.
L2 and away with diagnol stick, to traverse against beams.
beams are more difficult to travers. Make sure your pointing
in the right direction.
- Combat Ranges from easy to relatively hard, there are 3
levels of difficulty. easy,normal,hard. Use them accordingly.
** INTRO LEVEL **
- This level is the walkthrough, of the controls
stated above. It will get you used to combat, riding
your horse (despair) using the crow ability, (DUST).
- Also, you will learn how to use potions. Follow the
tutorial notes that pop up at the bottom of the screen.
Once again, Above the control section in this guide.
will help you if you are confused.
- After killing some enemies in this intro level,
you will notice that they drop certain items.
- There are 4 types of armors, and 2 types of
weapon drops. Weapons come as primary which are
your Scythes. And Secondary which is evertything else.
From claws, maces,hammers and just about everything except
swords. So far at least.
- Make your way through the level by following the gold marker,
to the ice giant. Use the controls and tutorial to traverse to
this point. Keep referring to control section if you are lost.
- You will eventually make your way to boss number 1
the ice giant.
BOSS::::::::::: 1 :::: ICE GIANT ::::::
- This battle will teach you how to dodge, effectively.
To dodge press R1 right before the enemy attacks. You may
also focus on the enemy by pressing R2, Then you may also
dodge while focusing which is usually more effective, then
a random dodge.
- Just use your basic SECONDARY attacks on this boss,
you should have a more powerful HAMMER or MACE by now.
- If you don't even your Scythes can take him down. He
may have alot of HP, but he is easy as he puts out little
- If in trouble press D-PAD left and use a potion.
*** INTRO LEVEL CONTINUED ******
- Keep following the gold marker and your BLUE marker
which is your crow dust if you are lost. Press the
switch in after beating the ice giant, which will
lead you to an elevator that takes you up,
Higher on the mountain.
- Remember to use your right directional stick often
when platforming across walls. The Right joystick is
the camera control, you will need it when you are lost
it usually has something to find when used.
- You will also have to traverse wooden beams, just keep
pressing foward and X or jump button on xbox, to get
- basically after the ice -giant they are just
testing your platforming skills, which less tutorial
notes. These important skills, and level is how the game
plays, if your not interested at this point you may want
to move on to another game.
- But your not bored !
*** SAVING WAR ***
- This is kind of a mini boss battle, but it is
then the ice giant. He is relatively easy because
he has very little health.
- After his health is down a little more then a quarter
of the way, you will lock with him into a button press
mini game. If you win this he will be stunned and open
to more attacks. Just press the appropriate prompted
button as fast as you can to win.
- To really take this guy out fast, use a high
damage weapon even if it is a hammer and or slow.
- War may move quicker if your using a hammer or mace
but the damage output will wipe him out faster.
- Once his health is depleted you will come to
the cut scene and finish him off, enjoy the story
as well as the dialouge. Next we will head onto
the games first TRUE dungeon, The Cauldron.
***** The Cauldron ******
- Alright so lets get past the tutorial, beat a few
monsters talk to the big guy with the grey beard.
- open up a few chest if you would like and head
out of the area. Make your way to the marker point
which will be another NPC named Ayla.
- Ayla will tell you to talk to Thane, thane can
train you in weapon combos and the like. You will
get a new combo from thane, as well. Press R1 and
after you evade then press square this will launch
the scythes across a radius area.
- Don't forget to break pots and speak to the talisman
and consumble dealer, who sells arcance amulets as
well as wrath and health potions.
- Work your way toward the marker, past Thane, Head into
the water then travel downards and through a hole.
- Swim foward a bit and look around, you will find
another wall that is climbable. This will lead us
to another wall. Be sure to watch your map as you could
get a little lost at this point. If your really stuck
press L3 the joystick on the left inward. This will bring
up DUST your crow who will give you some hints.
- eventaully as you traverse while following your marker
thorugh some of the obstacles thrown at DEATH your main
character. You will See a an Area and an evil eye that is
rather corrupted looking. This is STONE FATHERS VALE.
- You may now summon your horse Despair. Use R1
To charge with Despair. This will speed up the process
of traversing the forge lands.
- While following your map you will make your way
to the WEEPING CRAG. This will let you know you are
going in the right direction. Although Honestly,
it is rather hard to get lost. IF you do, refer to the
map while pressing select and going to the map radial
icon. ALWAYS follow your Gold marker if your following
or trying to complete the main quest.
- Now we have entered the ChARRED pASS. This will autosave
the game, we are NOT picking up anything random or anything,
side quest oriented. I suggest playing on EASY mode for this
run we will pick up ALL the extras later on in this guide.
- Finally Despair will be unsummoned, and we will make
our way to an Arean like area. You will find KARN the NPC
here. Help him destroy the constructs, which are very easy with
***** HARBINGER OR NECROMANCER*****
- You should have gained a SKILL POINT by this time, You
may go two ways at the moment and as far as I know.
- You may choose to be a necro mancer,Or a Harbiner.
Harbinger is based around attack or up close and personal
Melee type skills, I feel it is the stronger of the two.
As the First skill you learn TELEPORT STRIKE, will also
let Death regain some health for a kill.
- The Necromancer tree, is more fun in my opinion, It is
what it is, It's a necromancer. Necromaners, summon the
undead.Necromancers are more like the spell casters or mages,
Yet you still may do melee battle with a necromancer build.
- Necromancers first skill is the RAISE GHOUL ability,
which lets you summon a ghoul from a coffin.The ghoul,
will raise from a coffin in the ground, the coffins also
do some damage.
- The ghoul itself will attack and distract, so the choice
is yours, Since health is so important, for the beginner, as
is having health in general. I suggest going melee, with the
- Absorbing health is just way to important to pass up,
especially early on in the game.
!!!!!!!!!DUNGEON #1 THE CAULDRON!!!!!!!!!!!
-After killing the constructs with KARN we will enter,
the actually dungeon or first dungeon of the game. Which
is THE CAULDRON.
-We will also be introduced to shadow bombs here,
Pick up the first one and throw it at the what appears
to be a glowing switch on the wall. this will open up
the barred door.
-Thorugh the barred door, is some construct type enemies,
these enemies are weak against SHOCK. If you do NOT have
a shock type weapon, use either your quickest weapons,
or most powerful attacking weapon.
- run up to the wall to the left, traverse, across the beam
then at the end of it hold L2 then jump. this will let you land
on a nice platform. run foward a little bit around to an area
where you see another shadow bomb.
- Look around a bit and you will see another flat beam
then look up with the camera and you will see a long beam.
platform your way across the beam to the vines.
- once on the vines dismount, to the next platform
where the shadow bomb lies.
-Take the shadow bomb, and throw it at the lit switch
which will open up the barred door.
- take the platform NEAR you and go head through
-More constructs, which one again are weak vs lightning.
take this guys out appropriately. if having trouble,
refer to the enemy bestiary.
-AFTER the constructs are taken care of, the barred
door will open.Be sure to open up as many chests as
you can or find along the way.
- We will enter another interesting battle. A stalker
enemy is a live creature different then the constructs
that we did battle with earlier.
- Good thing this stalker is doing battle with some
constructs. Stalkers are very difficult at this point
in the game, Be sure to watch your health at all times.
- If you want to attack the stalker, you better
have some good gear. Best thing to do is to honestly
let the constructs take out the stalker. Stay back
and let them do battle.
-See who comes out on top, if it's the stalker
his health will be LOW enough for you to beat him
easily. If it is the constructs, we know what we are
dealing with as we have done battle with them,
several times by now.
-As always please be sure to watch your health and mana
percentages, at all times while playing this game. You
never know when DEATH is at DEATH'S door.
- Make your way through the path to a chest you should
see it on your map. We now have the skeleton key. The
skeleton key is residing in the chest after the stalker.
- Now we have to backtack a bit.Back to the ENTRANCE.
it is easier to get to, the way the game is setup.It
has some previously in accessble, platforms. FOLLOW
the path back to the entrance and go through the blue
locked door.Use the skeleton key.
-There will be a large blue ball on the floor, use the
blue ball and put it in the hole this will open up the
- open all chest along the way if you have the time.
equip your best weapons for now.
-Platform your way across the wall beams on the left side,
work your way to the vines,Once on the vines it is rather
dark,yet you can drop down safely to the ground.
- Pull the switch in this room, which will unlock the
gate. We will see another locked blue door, as well
as do battle with these weak to shock construct
-Make your way through the open door. There will be
some more construct enemies in this room, about 3 of
them. Take them out with your shock damage, enhanced
weapon if you have one.
-Take the shadow bomb , aim mode at the ball stuck
in the yellow corruption stones. Then take control
of the giant blue ball.
-If you happen to lodge the ball into the wrong
hole, throw a shadow bomb at it. This will lodge
it OUT of the hole.
-Put the blue ball near the gate with the 2nd blue ball
inside. this will open up the gate to the 2nd blue
- roll the 2nd blue ball into the 2nd slot, which
will lower the gate near the chest.
- Dislodge the first ball, with a shadow bomb,
then roll that ball into the final slot, which
is in the right section of the map radius and
BOOM SLAM WHAM! puzzle solved.
- In the chest will be the skeleton key. Take the
skeleton key and open up the blue door we saw,
before in the previous vertical chamber.
- Thorugh the blue door, will be another
action switch. activate it and we will enter
a time based platforming trail.
- Head right from the switch and platform
over the wall, then drop down to the platform
there will be a big mechanisim, that was raised
when we pushed the switch in.
- Climb on top of it and work your way LEFT
you will see another wall wood beam.THIS IS
WHERE IT GETS TRICKY. you MAY not see this
on your in game camera.
-Once on the second wooden beam as your ON
the big chain mechanism. just move all
the way to the left. THEN hold L2.THEN
Finally jump across, to a semi unseen,
ledge. I messed this up 5x times so your not
the only one. I felt really dumb afterward.
-After the nonsense, Make your way up the wooden
beams and platform across them to get to the top
of the area.
-Once at the top, the game will save, take the shadow
bomb and throw it at the large lit switch. the switch
will raise the mechanism and it will serve as a
bridge for death. Make your way across the bridge.
You will then encounter the dungeons boss. GHARN.
BOSS #2 GHARN THE CAULDRON BOSS # 2 GHARN !
-Ok, Gharn is susceptible to lightning damage,
it will actually stun him for a good amount of
time after several strikes. So hopefully, you
have something with shock damage by now.
If you threw them away, it is going to be much
more difficult to win this battle.
-Like in boss battle number 1 vs the ice giant,
we still have to use our dodge tactics.
- Gharn has the following moves:
: Self -Destruct
: Fist punches
-His power charge is the most dangerous, of
all his abilites as it is strongest and or
most powerful. You should focus your dodges
mostly on that move. If your in trouble, you
may exit the level and return exactly where you
left off via fast travel.
-If you happen to choose the option above,
i suggest either buying a lightning enhanced
weapon from Ayla the weapons dealer,OR picking
up some health or even wrath potions, from
the blindfolded women adjacent of Ayla in tri-stone.
-Finally if your ready to do battle with gharn
it is still pretty simple. Just hit him with
your shock damage attacks, and dodge when
necessary. When Gharn is stunned, that is all
the better, for you to keep attacking him
pro and 1337, style. he has a moderate amount
of HP for this point in the game. Yet still
easy enough to take down.
-Once GHARN is down, we will pick up the unique.
DARK AVENGER weapon which adds knockback power, of
25%, which is pretty sweet as a secondary weapon,
you should use this weapon as a CROWD control weapon.
It also looks bad ass 1337 legit !
- After gharn is taken care of it is easy to make
your way through to the switch that will release the
flow of the mountain. This will complete the dungeon,
you may now fast travel back to TRI-STONE, after hitting
the switch of course.
-Once back to tri-stone follow your gold map marker
it is easy at this point. RETURN to Ayla she will give
you a new surpirse.
-Redemption is a gun that will appear in your gear slot
it rocks and it is awesome, use it accordingly and safely
of course. MORE on redemption and other 'gear' type items
later on in this guide.
-Eventually after the story and conversations, you
will be given a new part of the main questline.
-Work your way through the map markers, until there is
a new one where you must meet up with KARN. in the shadow
forest karn waits. THERE will be several easy puzzles.
-Remember that now we have redemption, we can use it to
explode shadowbombs, that do not erupt. To erupt a
shadobomb that is "non - timed" Just throw it at the
appropriate obstacle, then SHOOT it with Redemption
-You will need to do this possibly to enter the drenchfort,
the puzzles before the fort are very easy, but short lived.
So get yourself ready, for the water dungeon. DUNGEON NUMBER
****** THE DRENCHFORT ********* DUNGEON # 2*****
- at the start of this dungeon head left and go through
the door. Everything before this point is talking and
following your map marker so lets get into the rough
- make your way up the stairs and kill the stingers.
using your redemption gun is a nice way of taking
- follow past that hall through the door on the right.
- walk through that hall and take out,some stalkers
stalkers are weak vs ice damage if you have anything
like that use it.
- make your way up the staris to our first puzzle. break
the pots or urns to look for some gold and or
- make your way up the beams, until a tutorial
comes up, teach you how to wall jump diagnollly.
do so to the blue ball and roll it down the ledge.
- put the blue ball in the hole. then make your way
up to the other beams. run over the ledge, to
another ledge with beams, up the beams.
- find a shadow bomb and throw it at the corruption.
this will unlodge another blue ball.
- roll the blue ball to the gate. pick up another shadow
bomb from the ledge before. throw that shadowbomb
at the blue ball and let it stick.
- jump to the center platform which is a switch. once on
it the gate will go down. shoot the blue ball with
redemption pistol, this will lodge it over or past
- Then finally put that blue ball into the hole.
the door will now be open head through it.
- Make your way through another hall way, take
out the stingers and more importantly the stinger
hive. Teleport works nicely on the stinger hives.
As well as redemption on the stingers or flying
-Make your way through the door at the end of the
hallway. kill all the stalkers. once again they are
weak against ice most of the time.
- Pick up the shadow bomb and blow up the corruption.
then hit the first lever. this will make the water flow
into the first giant basin.
- Take the water flow down all the way to the center
of the level. Once at the end climb up the beams.Go
through the door on the right and watch the cut scene.
- The cutscene will show us the path. jump into the water.
Go down through the water tunnel with twist and turns. once
you head up out of the water hit the beams again. Start
platforming across them. Get the chest if you want too.
The chest is to the right of the map it probably has a
health potion inside.
- If you platform to the left, you will make your
way through the rest of the dungeon. After traversing
the vines drop down to a checkpoint the game will
save. You will run into more stalkers, take them out.
Use wrath moves to restore energy or life. make sure
to break all pots along the way and have a full amount
of potions for nice.
- Get ready to do battle with a giant stalker. He is
decent in difficulty. Just use wrath spells such as
your teleport. and your strongest weapon. Remember
to dodge as well.Eventually after destroying the
stalker. Make your way through the door on the right.
-You will enter a hallway. the door straight ahead
of you will be barred. Go through the center sewer
passasgeway. REMEMBER this area for later.
- DEFEAT the enemies in the CENTER sewer area.
then pick up the skeleton key and traverse via
platforming back to the area we were just in.Use
the key on the blue door.
-Make your way through the long hallway.
There will be plenty of stingers around. TAKE
Them out. After they are done, there will be
a cutscene. follow the path the cut scene shows.
Break some of the pots for a potion.
- THE cutscene showed us some corruption
we need the shadow bomb, in the left corner
of the room to blow it up. This will give us
access to the down hill where the rolling blue
- Use the blue ball by pressing R2 to use
a velocity push on the ball. Then put it in
- Walk on top of the platform that just went down,
AFTER, picking up a shadow bomb. Once standing on
the platform, throw the shadow bomb and let it
stick to the ball. Dislodge it with a redemption
pistol shot and take the platform up through the
-Once again more stingers, and more stinger
hives in this hallway. Take them down.
Use harbinger teleport ability as often as
you can in battles as it restores health.
Once again equip your best weapons and gear that
you can find. Finally make your way through the
door at the end of the hallway.
-There will be some debris blocking the gate. Blow
up the shadow bomb near the corruption to berid
of it. THEN hit the lever. NOW things can get
a bit confusing if you mess up here so pay attention
-Make your way through the hallway, that we were
in previously , the room and sewer area the I
said to REMEMBER. Take the river flow from
where we are now TOO THAT ROOM!
-You may think its over, but we still have
ONE more lever to hit. So do NOT head to
the center room just yet.
- NOW the room with 2 doors lined up
one left one right and the sewer flowing in
the middle. make your way down the CENTER sewer.
which is now filled with water. Traverse through.
The water is risen. Swim under the water through a
hole.Now we may reach another beam. platform
across the beams. You will find a lever at the end.
this is the FINAL lever. Follow my order, or
You will proably end up very confused in this dungeon.
Now you can head back to the center room, with the filled
- Just about boss time, all we have to do now is go
through the door in the center room, pretty much
the only one we did NOT open yet. Go through
and get ready for the boss battle with KARKINOS.
****BOSS # 3 KARKINOS ***************
- Karkinos is a fun battle. the game will
show you a ball in the begining of the battle
or pre battle. This ball is how you will be taking
-To start the battle velocity roll the ball into
the giant thing on the floor. This will wake it
: Charge :
- The charge attack karkinos uses, is how we
will take him out. Dodge it with TWO dodge rolls.
Then once KARKINOS,hits the wall A giant egg will
drop from the ceiling.
: ground slam :
- Jump to dodge this one
: creeping vines :
-This one is fun to dodge, but can be dangerous
as well. To dodge these you must either dodge,
left, then right or left then back. At the end
of the battle KARKINOS, will shoot out even harder
to dodge creeping vines.
-To take out karinos, follow the above move list,
most importantly the charge attack. After KARKINOS,
charges and hits the wall the egg will drop. USE
the velocity ball charge and launch it into KARKINOS.
-This will make him toppel over, and reveal its weak
point which is it's pink stomach. ATTACK IT
this is how we do damage to KARKINOS.
- KARKINOS, eggs will hatch if they hit KARKINOS.
So even when you smash one into him it will hatch.
The hatch will cause a mini karkinos to come out.
Take them out first to make things easier.Or if
you have enough health go for KARKINOS,stomach first.
-If you happen to miss EGGS will hatch after a short
period of time as well.If they do take them down.
**** THE LOST TEMPLE ****
- Follow markers to this point, pretty simple, but
then finally the actually lost temple.
- platform your way up and then left to the first
open or green door. Look for a red, green blue,yellow
symbol on a wall. There you will find karn.
- enter the door ahead of karn. Now we are in the
- Kill the enemies or stalkers and make your way
up the staris. Head left up the stairs and through
the door. Activate the construct worker.
- Put the construct worker in the ball holder this
will open up the barred door. go through obviously.
if you don't you are a bone head.
- watch the cut scene and there will be some new
enemy called sentienls. Take these guys out
with your redemption gun shots. There will also
be some easy constructs that it summons, so take out
the sentiel first. There will be a much harder sentiel
battle later on so learn how to take them out NOW.
-This will open up a platform, go up it.
work your way through the beams, and drop down.
pass all the corrupition in the hallway.
- The game will save, and you will have to
travel across more beams. more enemys and then
another worker construct that you activate with
the makers key. Take out the corruption stones
with the construct.
- Get off the construct and go back across the
beams and the wall. hit the lever. This will raise
the bridge so you can now cross with the construct.
-More enemies will come at you, this time use
the construct for easy kills and XP. You can
NOT be hurt in the consturct at least by these guys.
- Make your way over the bridge, through all the
corruption. YOU DON'T have to get any of the chest
at this point unless you want to. WE want to keep
breaking the corruption ahead of us. Then finally
use the chain on the circular chain mechanism and
- A ball will be in corruption, shoot it out of the
corruption. More enemies will come , destroy them.
walk into the first gate by the shadow bomb, throw the
shadow bomb at the ball. Then shoot it, this will activate
the second gate again, in the chest is the skeleton key.
-Climb the wall to get out, then back over the chain to
the room where you can use the skeleton key.
- In this room, traverse the wall god of war
style, hanging from the ceiling to the next
lever and use the lever. More enemies again
take them down. You should save your
reaper for later though. TRUST codebreak,
you will need it most likely.
- After hitting the lever, a gate is down, now
we can go through it with the constuct.
-Destroy the corruption with the construct.
Do NOT bother using the circular chain mechanism,
unless you want ALL chest in the level, the reward
is NOT worth wasting time.
- After destroying most the corruption, put
the construct into the ball holder. then move
foward through the now open gate or door.
here comes a rough rough tough battle.
- We will be fighting 6 sentiels. To take down
sentiels, once again use your redemption gun.
the problem is it is hard to aim, try using
manual aim if your good. If not kill some
enemies then try the auto lock on. Redemption,
takes sentiels out very quickly, but they are hard
-The sentiels can attack with a laser, that is
easy to dodge. The problem is they will keep spawning
enemies. The enemies get harder with each sentiel.
ALSO note that if the sentiel is not killed, it
will STILL spawn that round of enemies for that
particular sentiel SO be aware !
-The final sentiel will cast two huge constructs.
They are big and nasty and difficult. NOW is when
I suggest you use your grim reaper ability. It should
recharge by the next time we need it, as there is
yet another very hard battle, with these huge sentiels
later on in this level.
-After taking down a rough battle, you will get
some weapons or gear. as well as the path open to
the next part of the dungeon.
- Run across the wall, jumping side to side.
When you land head up a metroid style wall,
side to side. you will enter a circular type
room, with some stingers, just go through the
door on the right.
-Make your way through the hallway and be sure,
to break the pots, for some wrath potions. There
will be another worker construct, go in it and get
ready for the next big puzzle.
-Place the construct on the circular platform.
then use the beams to get to the upper level of the room.
use the second construct on the 2nd floor, to raise
the first construct. *** this is hard to see with the
camera angle, it is south or behind the 2nd construct,
there will be another ball hole that will raise the
first construct, which is why we placed the first,
construct on that platform. PHEW !
- once the first construct is raise, you may remove
the 2nd construct from its place. Place the second
construct in the ball holder nearest the gate.
THIS will lower the gate and then you take the first
construct through it.
- Wow!, with the first construct use the chain,on
the circular mechanism. Then take the 2nd construct out
of its place and put it in the final hole, near the beams
and the chain we just shot.
- Now traverse beam hopping style, across the beam,
the chain then the 2nd beam to the door,which is
now open by the 2nd construct in the ball holder!
-THANK ME LATER !
- So once through the door, we will come
to another scenery type cut scene. watch it.
it will show you a hint or two.
- dodge the enemies or fight them if you would like.
traverse down and left across the beams. Then
travel left and wall jump diagnol across the
beams to the next platform, filled with stalkers.
-This battle is pretty easy but the next one is very
hard, so do NOT use your reaper ability here, just
let it build up if you can. So you might want to
take out everything in your path if your low on
reaper energy. TRY to not use your potions, and also
as an extra extra side note, having your max of
5 potions, and possibly even 5 wrath potions
MAY be needed even on low difficulty levels !!
From the stalker battle, we are on a circular type
room or platform, after the stalkers are done, go
through the door. take out the constructs, and
use the beams on the wall and go up. Keep heading
upwards, until you see a ball in corruption.
Take it out with some redemption shots, easy enough.
THEN put it into the ball hole as usual.
-This will open up the door To the final segment
of the dungeon or the lost temple. Which is a
- TWO giant constructs need to be taken out,
as well as little ones that spawn later on
in the same battle. These guys do TONS of damage.
They also have a ton of HP or hit points.
- Suggest you use, your reaper form for these
guys, if not you better be good at battling
enemies and dodging. Still if not, like I
said earlier have a TON of potions on you,
health and wrath.
- You may want to save reaper form for the boss
battle, but in all honesty, the boss battle is
frail in difficulty comparrison to this battle
and of course the previous sentiel battle.
- in lamense terms, the boss battle is much much
easier then this one. TRY and use a max of only
2 potions, and 1 wrath potions. Reason being is
they will drop from the pots and crates, around
the arena we are currently in.
- After the victory of some grueling battles,and
puzzles.death will make his way to a shrine or chamber
area. Inside awaits the CONSTRUCT HULK, boss # 4.
**** BOSS # 4 CONSTRUCT HULK ******
- THIS boss is actually pretty simple, although
throwing bombs might get annoying. You should
really use aim mode, but focus mode may work as
- the CONSTRUCT HULK will slam the ground, and
everytime he does shadow bombs will drop.
you MUST hit him with a shadow bomb, for his
core to appear. THIS IS how you damage him
-I hope you used your reaper ability on the last
battle, because it is NOT really worth it for this
- The construct hulk, will punch roll, and slam the
ground in anger. That is really about all he does.
He also does not change it up when close to death.
Although CONSTRUCT HULK, can put out some HEAVY,
-To win just rinse and repeat the shadow bomb toss
let them stick to him and explode. After that
attack the core with your STRONGEST weapons,
even if they are slow, DAMAGE OUTPUT is more important
then speed in this battle for sure.
!!!!!!!!! The Foundry !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Getting to the foundry is easy, follow your
gold marker to get inside. Watch the cutscenes
if you want to or not. Then just keep up with
the marker until you eventually start or get
inside of the foundry.
- One major aspect of this dungeon, is to
USE the NPC Karn to your advantage.
- When things seem completely hopeless, try
and get Karn to follow you, he usually will
open up a way with an action command somehow.
- So for starters, let karn throw you across
a giant gap. Do some wall climbing and platforming.
- There will be a big swinging mechanism, we
must get on top of it. Then once on top we
must use our leap with the L2 button to get to
the other platform. This can be hard because of
the camera angles, but keep trying you will
eventually get it.
-After some more platforming, and breaking some
pots, you should be atop an area with some water
below. Jump into the water.
- Swim downwards into the water, then swim past
the large construct underwater in the middle.
head a little east and then rise from the water.
There will be a platform you can climb up which
will bring Death into the next room.
- In the room with the blue ball, take a move
to the left or west. Jump into the water.
When inside the water, head down and to the right.
Then rise up and you should see another platform.
Go up it for a switch that will release the gate.
Karn will come in to hold the giant door that
has just opened due to the switch.
-Roll the giant blue ball through, then velocity,
roll it up the hill into the hole.This will raise
the construct mechanism, that was under the water.
-Activate the construct. Get ready for battle, which
is really easy because we are in the construct.
the construct once again can not be destroyed,
and death will take no damage. So just take out
Everything. This will open the gate, and you will
receive a ton of XP.
-Go up the stairs with the construct, destroy
all of the corruption in your path.
-Eventually you will make your way to the
square room near the start of the dungeon.
Roll the construct into the ball hole, then
shoot its chain at the hole mechanism.
-Cross the chain and platform up top and
across the beams. Go through the open door.
-Platform across the wall again, to another
door on the upper left side. You will then
encounter a battle with some tainted constructs.
- These guys can be set on fire for extra
damage, as a necromancers, use your spells
I like the ghoul spell, as It should be
the highest level spell you have as a
necromancer right now. After the small ones
are gone, a giant construct will come out,
he is still pretty easy, but be careful.
Use your wrath and recharge it with redemption,
gun shots from a far if your feeling like you
may lose too much health.
- The prize for the battle, and all the
platforming will be the skeleton key.
- Jump down onto the chain, that we used to get
here in the first place. Head through the locked
door and use the blue skeleton key. Go up the
stairs past the corruption and use the door.
-Make your way up the spiral staircase, then
through another door. KARN will be in the room,
ready to toss you over to the next side. DEAL
with the enemies or constructs if you have too.
- OPEN the door, to the north circular room that
KARN just tossed you near. BREAK the purple,
ghost like image and shatter it to reveal, the
death grip item.
- Use the death grip to get back across near
KARN. Enter the sqaure room, near the entrance
of the dungeon. KARN WILL SHOUT AT YOU. Follow
KARN at this point, into a red light room, with
a bridge that is not operational at the moment.
-Now that we have the death grip, we can take
the shadow bomb, and then throw it at the switch.
this will lower the bridge. GIVING us access
to another room.
-PLATFORM, across a few beams up high, to a lever.
use the lever then death grip to some vines ontop.
When ontop the vines, let go then quickly press R2.
otherwise you will fall into the lava. Soon,
you will platform a bit more easy stuff, that we
have all seen earlier in the game. THEN hit the next
- This will open another door, to a circular room,
in this circular room there will be an elevator
and a lever.
- Hit the lever to lower the elevator. head north
through the door. KARN, will throw you across to
another possible path.
-PLATFORM once again, across the walls. Eventually
you will come to a gate with a switch. The switch will
be directly, across from KARN. STEP on the switch.
then death grip onto karn to get back. KARN will
then throw you again, to the other side of the room.
-PLATFORM, once again, across the wall beams, and
across the hanging beams. START making you
way down the level, now until you see a construct.
-USE the construct, break some corruption. make
your way through to another mechanism, where you
may shoot your constructs chain. SHOOT it. climb
it, then work your way up towards the goal, which
is the makers stone i believe. (GIANT OBIVOUS BLUE)
- KARN will carry it and you must make your way,
back to the center room, where the guardian is.
-There will be a elevator battle,
as you make your way
back with the stone.
-Watch the cutscene, and get ready for collecting,
the 2nd piece.
**** 2nd Piece** FOUNDRY ***
- After the cutscene, if you noticed,
some wood will break in the center room, that
we are currently in. This reveals a death grip
spot. USE IT, make your way across, and you
will enter a room with some sewer pipes that
-TAKE out most of the bugs or flying creatures,
with your redemption revolver if they are annoying
you. STEP on the switch, that we just found, from
entering the first pipe on the left. KARN will
come in and hold open the door for us.
- jump into the water, and climb up the walls,
back to KARN, he will throw us to a death grip
location, use it to get to the other side.
- Run into battle with some red stalkers, and
then there will be a construct on the floor.
Use the makers key to activate the construct.
-Roll into the ball hole with the construct,
then shoot the chain at the mechanism, directly
across from you.
-get off the construct and jump up to the rotating
mechanism lever. Use it then quickly jump off,
and climb up the wall beams, that we just rotated.
-PLATFORM, your way across some vines, and some
more wall beams. then more vines. drop down, on
the second set of vines. this will lead you to a
lever that will raise a bridge under water.
-JUMP into the water, and make your way, back up
the wall beams by heading straight in the water.
- Head across the bridge, back towards the construct.
we can now use the constrcut, to go over the bridge,
and eventually destroy the corruption blocking our
- After breaking through the corruption, We will
go into a mini cut scene, showing us the next blue
stone. The camera will show a set of vines, go
through the water, and climb up those vines.
-KEEP making your way up and across the beams.
death grip even higher. After another set of vines,
there will be another cut scene, showing us the lever.
-THERE will be another huge body, of water, that is
over to the left of the vines we just climbed up.
-JUMP into that body of water, and look for another
death grip/ wall beam location. DO some more,
up and down platforming, across some death grip
sections, and wall beam sections. Do this until,
you run into a few more stalkers, that will be
guarding the lever we sought. PULL THE LEVER.
-PULLING the lever will raise the water, and show us
another cutscene. Most importantly, we will see
a rock being crushed by a VICE type mechanism.
-MAKE your way back across, to where the construct
is near the original body of water, that is now raised.
-NEXT puzzle, PUT the construct inside the middle,
of the crushing vice. THEN pull the lever, this
will crush the construct, and leave only the blue
ball. THE MECHANISM, will take the blue ball,
to the other side.
- Go where the blue ball just rolled too.
there will be some SHADOW BOMBS, up top,
some lined up mechanism, that moves.
-USE the death grip, to grab a shadow bomb,
then launch it at the corruption. CLIMB,
up the wall we just destroyed. INSIDE,
will be the SKELETON, key.
-USE the skeleton, key to open the blue locked
door. Once it is opened, roll the blueball
through. THEN put the blue ball, into the hole.
-USE your wall samus style jumps, back to back
to scale the wall. THEN make your way, to
the GIANT BLUE MAKER STONE.
-USE your death grip to take it down. LET karn
pick it up, then make your way back to the center,
room where the guardian lies.
-WATCH the cutscene, the water has raised again.
take the platforms, that were just shown, in the
cutscene. THIS will bring you to a room with
3 huge sewer pipes, we have been here before.
-platform, across to the first original, sewer
pipe. STEP on the same switch, we did earlier,
to reopen the door, giving KARN access to
the guardian, or main chamber of the dungeon.
**** 3rd piece FOUNDRY #####
-FOLLOW karn, ACTIVATE, the construct near KARN
KARN, will also throw you over, the gate that
is now revealed. PULL the lever, to open the gate
from the other side, so the construct can NOW,
enter to destroy the corruption.
-ENTER, the room FILLED with corruption, destroy it
all to make things easier. THEN make your way
up the beam to the north. FIND another death
grip beam on top. PLATFORM, across several beams
and death grip beams. WALL run across, the death
grip beams, and then you will finally
make it to the maker stone, where it is now
reachable with the death grip. USE your
death grip on the stone, then the boss will appear.
**** BOSS #5 The Foundry Corrupted Custodian ****
- This is the easiest, boss battle I have came
across so far in the game. He does not have many attacks.
- He basically sticks to melee, the problem is his
nasty spin attack, which can do some damage.
- If you have reaper ability or energy, use
it whenever you feel like.
- He does not even have much HP, so with grim reaper
you may take down, even 30% of his health on easier,
modes at least.
- As harbiner, use teleport strikes and have your best
weapons, or Scythes.
- As necromancer, hopefully your ghoul spells are
developed, and you have a nice secondary weapon,
and of course good defenses, due to his melee
or physical damage output.
-After this watch some cutscnes, and do your chatting
Make your way to the marker, for the NEXT boss battle
which will be near the tree of life.
******* BOSS #6 THE GUARDIAN ********
- The guardian is huge and the best boss fight
in the game in my opinion. It is more puzzle based
then anything else. Yet it still does require some
platforming and shooting skills.
- Have your redemption revolver, and your death
grip hot keyed.
- Lock on to the guardian with L2, dodge his
giant arm attack, then shoot the shadow bombs,
on his arm. This will make him drop to the ground.
- One of the maker stones will be revealed. Death grip
to it and attack it 3 times.
- Rinse and repeat the 2nd time you should land, 4
hits on the maker stone on the guardians arm.
this will start phase 2.
- Phase 2 is harder, the guardian will throw
or unleash a giant shadow bomb at you. It is
called a grinder, shoot it with your pistol.
- once it's energy is depleted, immediatley,
get on your horse DESPAIR. run towards the
guardian, and let that bomb smack right into
him. This will reveal another platform.
- Climb up the platform, then death grip,
onto the maker stone. HIT IT 3 times once
- Rinse and repeat this same tactic to finish
phase 2, except this time land in 4 hits, on
the blue maker stone on the guardian. THIS
will finish him off, after DEATH shows his
stuff in another cutscene of course.
- Watch all the cutscenes, and follow your marker
eventually after all the easy stuff, you will
end up in the next level, which is the Kingdom
of the dead.
***** THE KINGDOM OF THE DEAD *****
*** Entering the Gilded Arena ***
- I did this because it was a puzzle in it self
and I found it pretty hard to actually enter the
arena. It was marker based, for a little,
but then there are puzzles, and the markers stop.
So here we go.
- First of course follow your markers to this point.
- There will be a switch, with a bunch of spiked
sort of gates that get activated when you step on it.
- Run across the wall fast to past this part. you
will see a locked blue door after. YET ! go through
the door on the left instead, and do battle with some
easy enemies. Necromancers will own these skeletons
rather quickly esepciially with fire ghouls, +
corpse explosion for the win baby !
- After the enemies, make your way through the
north door. Head towards a switch. Grab a shadow,
bomb and throw it at the switch. Let it sit there.
walk towards the bridge, then shoot it and QUICKLY
dodge flip across the moving bridge.
- Make your way across another bridge to the skeleton
key. Backtrack to the room, with the skeleton key door.
- From here it is very straightfoward, running through
some easy to open doors, into finally some skeletons
and eventually back outside, to a sweet much needed
marker and ability to ride despair again.
- So follow that marker to serpents peak , then
watch the cutscene. You will be on some sort
of ship in the sky or something similar.
- This is another major platforming section.
You will keep platforming up this ship of sorts.
It could be a little difficult, but nothing
to bad that will stop you from playing the game
- Just keep your cool, remember your death grip
and so on, there will also be NO enemies at this
- It is rather long though, but you will find
it easy. Easy enough to make it to the Eternal
Throne. Which will complete part of the quest.
- We will now be able to travel to the Gilded
arena. Which is the games 5th dungeon.
********The Gilded Arena*********
-Start off by going down the spiral staircase.
Then go through the door, you will see a green
light beam. Move the beam towards the door, to
unlock the gates on the door.
- Wall walk, to the next door. Open it up and
you will enter the actual arena, which is the heart
or the center of the dungeon.
- walk right and go up the beams. Head towards
the door on the level which just climbed up to.
-Work your way thorugh some easy obstacles, until
you reach some skeletons, fight them and destroy
them all, this will open the door.
- Get ready for the games first puzzle.
Step on the platform to lower the gate, this
will give you access to death grabing the shadow
- Throw the shadow bomb at the corruption,where
the light is beaming. Death grab the latern, then
place it on the platform switch we were just on.
- Run through, to the now open gate, where the
shadow bomb is. Platform across.
-Come to a room, with another latern holder,
except there will be no lit latern in it.
Go up the staris and push the lever in.
- You will be near the latern again, don't
jump off the platform, but GRAB the latern,
with the death grab.
- Then take the latern, back to the non lit
latern holder and press the action button,
to restore power.
- Rotate the laterns, beam to the next possible
door to be opened. This gives us access
to the first ANIMUS stone, we will be collecting
3 of them total.
- Destroy all of the enemies. Then check your map,
and go through the unopened path. It is filled
with some skeletons, just in case your lost.
Platform your way up to a lever, push the lever
and you will be back to the arena, after going
through the arena door. Then place the Animus
piece into the skull with the death grab. A New
door will open.
- Beat all of the skeleton enemies, then make your
way to the new open door. You will see it because,
the torches are now lit, by the door you must go
through to continue through the dungeon.
- Come to another room, with a lit latern.
Follow the beam , to get used to your area surrondings.
In this same area, up the staris, you will need to
grab the shadow bomb. Blow up the corruption
near the shadow bomb. This will lead to a chest,
If you need one.
- Go back up the staris, and take the shadow bomb
again, this time bring it downstaris and blow up
the corruption to make a pathway.
- Platform across the walls, and enter another
latern lit room. Rotate the latern twice. To
open up the next pathway. Open the nearby easy
to get chest.
- inside this area, will be a latern, we need
to pick it up and bring it back whence we came.
- Skeletons will pop up as will a gate, as we try
and leave the area with the latern. Kill them all,
this will open the gate.
- Now we have to get the latern up top to
the latern holder upstaris. So put the
latern down, by the 2nd latern holder and
all the yellow corruption.
- Platform back across to the first room.
Move the first latern holder, to open up
the gate. Pick up the 2nd shadow bomb, and
throw it OVER the gate, to destroy the corruption.
- Head back towards where we left the latern, place
it now on the platform, this will lower the gate.
- Head back to the otherside yet again, then deathgrab
the latern, bring it up the stairs. Place it
in the latern holder. If the door does NOT, activate
upstairs, Re-Rotate the latern holder until it does.
- Then cross the bridge and go through the next door.
This will make a path to the next Animus stone. Kill
all the enemies. Then pick up the stone and a path,
back to the arena will open.
- Place the animus stone by death grabbing the
giant skull in the arena. Follow the cutscene,
to the next set of Lit torches, which opens the
BIG door. Finally go through the big door.
- Now we will run into a ton of skeleton battles.
I suggest playing on easy mode and carrying a ton
of potions, if it is too difficult.
- There is also, the option, of leveling up more,
and or, finding some better or unique/legendary
gear from one of the games various side quest.
- I would take option one and just play on easy
just to finish the game quicker, it opens up
more quests anyway and more gear.
- Once this room is cleared of enemies, the doors
will open, go through the door we have NOT entered
yet. Make your way through the straight foward paths.
Until we come to another battle scene, use the same
tactics as I listed previously for the first skeleton
champion battle above.
- Get ready for pretty much the final puzzle.
Leave the switch pulled out, then step on the
floor platform and grab the shadow bomb. STAY
inside the seem to be rotated, statue area.
THEN, throw the bomb at the switch, the statue
will rotate and you will be on the other side,
where there is a battle and the Final Animus Stone.
- Defeat the relatively easy scarb husk, take the
animus stone and bring it back to the arean. Get
ready for the boss battle vs the Gnashor ! BE SURE
to SAVE reaper form !
####### BOSS # 7 GNASHOR #######
- This guy is werid, he keeps regaining health,
you can damage him by just striking his body.
Yet to KILL him you MUST slam his face into the
ground and deliver the final blow that way.
That is really the trick if your wondering why
he will not die.
- He is probably one of the best bosses in the game,
as well as one of the most challanging.
-Gnashor is very hard to dodge as well, but keeping
up with your necromancer summons, or better yet
teleport strikes, which damage him a ton, AND
regain your health, it is the best tactic to use
vs the GNASHOR.
- Finally once again, when his mouth is BLUE
and he is shouting or growling, THAT is when
you should use Death Grab to slam him into the ground.
It will also stun him for a while, so you can land
in Not only several attacks, but the only way to
deliver a finishing blow.
**** The Phariseer's Tomb ******
- Watch the cutscenes and follow your markers,
you will get the INTERDICTION spell. You can't use
it just yet though, but it ROCKS. After that
make your way back to the marker, you will
eventually be lead to the Phariseer's tomb.
-Pretty straight foward, compared to
what we just dealt with at the gilded arena.
Make your way through the doors, until we get
to our first puzzle.
- You will be in a room with a ton of
corruption, Use the shadow bombs to take it
- There will be a giant pillar, climb up and push
it off with velocity, OR death grab it. Push the
pillar towards the gate, step on the platform switch.
- While on the platform switch, Throw a shadow
bomb at the pillar to push it towards and in
the middle of the open gate so it gets STUCK.
- Make your way to the elevator room from there.
Don't move the elevator just yet. Stay on this
floor. Go to the room where there is a NEON, death
- There will also be a pit full of zombies at the
bottom if your lost. Destroy the zombies in the
pit if you fall, you may climb back up from here.
- Platform to the right from the main start of
the room. There will be a shadow bomb on the wall
near you. Make it stick to the switch, then go
back to the main start of the room. Shoot it
with redemption then death grab to the previously,
inaccessible part of the dungeon. In the chest
will be the Blue key, or skeleton key.
- Back track to the start of this room, a NEW
enemy will pop up, which is pretty easy to take
out as there is only one of them right now. After
the enemy is down, 2 more of these sirens will pop
out. Take them down they are not to hard. After
beating the enemies, then the door will unlock again.
- Take the elevator to floor 3, use the skeleton
key on the blue locked door. Go through, and up the
stairs. Defeat a few easy zombies. Then continue
onward until you meet some more Sirens, that you
should take out quickly. Finally a HUGE skeleton
with a shield in silver armor will spawn.
- Taking these guys out is easier, with teleport
strike or harbinger abilities. Yet Ghouls, can
distract him as well as do a ton of damage, with
- From that room, you will find a path that
leads to some wooden beams, this will give
you access to another door, Which is in
and above the main elevator room.
- Through the door, is some corruption that
we must take out with the nearby shadow bomb.
Then we must platform down some beams, and leap
across some long beams etc. Once you get to
the vines, climb off and Hit the Lever. This
will raise a birdge out of the pit. Destroy
- Grab the pillar with death grab. Then push it
straight onto the platform, this will lower
the gate and gives you acess the the 2nd floor.
- So we have to BACKTRACK back, from whence we
came, across the long beams, wall beams and the
vines etc. The Finally Through the Door, Jump
down to the elevator, and Hit floor 2 or II.
- You will see the Lit boss door, Go Through it.
Head Down the stairs step on the switch, and get
ready for an easy MINI-BOSS, the Phariseer.
- This guy is easy, and should be taken as
a normal enemy. Just use your wrath and potions,
only if you must, If your really having trouble,
Use your reaper energy, but overall he is very
- After beating him, we will finally be able
to use the INTERDICTION spell, which rocks !
- We can now summong the Phariseer, at
certain locations. Your summons, will fight
for you when summoned, turn to stone, and move
*** THE JUDICATORS TOMB ****
- Fast travel, out of the phariseer's dungeon.
Then take your Horse despair, over to the next
marker. There will be a few little puzzles teaching
you how to use interdiction. This is very easy,
as we still have our markers.
- Take the marker to the "SPINE" area. Then get
on DESPAIR, and ride to the next gold marker point.
Which will be the Judicators, tomb.
- Go up the stairs, and through the door.
Find the Summoning Circle and Cast Interdiction.
Have your summon go through the gate and pull
the lever. This will open another door.
Go through it.
- Summon again, at the next summon circle,
and do some battle with a few enemies.
Have your summon ordered to pull the next lever
which is through a solid gate. Then have him
turn to stone on the platform, across the room.
- Fall down into the pit and move the pillar
to the center of the room to form a bridge.
Then re order your summon, to move on the switch
again, to raise the other pillar. Jump on top
of the moveable pillar to get across.
- After a few more paths you will find your
way to the Judicator.
- The Judicator, will open up a door to the
first tower, go inside, and you will fight
a ton of enemies. After that go through the door.
- In the big square room
Use interdiction to have your summon step on
the platform, let him turn to stone then cross.
Do this on the platform near the corruption.
Death grip onto him before the bridge closes.
- Take the latern and place it inside, the giant
latern holderm then move the latern to open up the
chest if you would like, but more importantly
the next door. Walk through the door then a hallway.
- You will come to more beams and more platforming
work your way all the way up to the top, where the
first soul lies and a few enemies. take the soul
return back to the judicator.
- The Judicator will show you another path to
the next soul. Follow it go through the door,
once again, get ready for some enemies.
After the little ones are gone, get ready to
do battle with a tormentor. These guys are huge
but not to bad since they are so easy to hit. After
the battle go through the open path way.
- Use your interdiction spell here at the summoning
stone. Click on the platform to the right, this
reveals some beams. Go across them. Then latch onto
your stoned summon. Pull the lever up top which
will lower a gate. This will open the door to
where the skeleton key lies. Backtrack to the
blue locked door, and use the skeleton key.
- Once again we do some platforming to scale
the tower, Do so and you will end up near the
2nd soul, fight some enemies for it and then
return to the judicator.
- The judicator will now open up the final door.
This one is pretty straight foward, beat the enemies
and use the elevator, platform yourself all the way
up to the top of the level, where the 3rd soul lies.
AS well as MINI BOSS the Lord of Bones.
- The Lord of bones summons other skeletons, but
he like beselbub from castlevania symphony of
the night can be taken down with redemption shots
or ranged shots. Problem is he will
turn into a bone giant afterward. Still pretty simple
use wrath potions, and regular potions IF you have to.
He is melee based so dodges are pretty simple. IF you
are really having trouble then go to reaper mode and
he will be down in no time.
-Finally return to the judicator, and he will serve
the lord of bones once again. This also means you will
now have 2 Summons to use with interdiction.
-After the cutscene, the third ghost, will tell you
how to enter the PSYCHAMERON. Do your talking
and follow your markers, all the way back to the arena
eventually. From inside the arena, head to the main
arena chamber where a cutscene will begin and you
enter inside the Psychameron.
*** PSYCHAMERON *****
- Kill all the enemies in the circle room. Then
make your way north to a summon circle.
Use your summons on the platform to open up
the gate to the next door. FIRST step on
the platform, then let the summon turn to stone
then open the door, all the while leaving the first
summon on the switch to release the locks.
-Summon at the next circle. Cast summon 1 to
platform 1, This lowers a bridge. Then summon 2
to the next platform over the bridge. You
should see a locked blue door at this point.
-Summon # 1 over to the switch across the gap.
Then death grip onto him. Have summon #2 go
across the switch at the lower part of the
pitfall. Then Death grab onto him.
- Enter a room with 3 switches. Use Interdiction
at the summon circle. Then Hit the Switches in this
order, TWO,ONE,THREE or Middle , Right , Left. This
opens the way to the chest we can see, and the skeleton
key. Backtrack and use the skeleton key on the locked
- Next room, go to summon circle and use interdiction.
Put Summon # 1 on the switch ahead of us. Summon
#2 on the switch to the left. This will open up
the gate. Go through the gate, then put summon
#1 onto the switch below the beams. Beam walk across
towards the summon then death grip onto him.
- Take the path right, and use summon one
to unlock the gate in front of us. Go up
the stairs. Push in the switch. This brings
us back to the skeleton key door.
- Head back down the stairs and you will notice
a little hook in the map, along the staircase.
Walk through that HOOK, and make your way through
to a door, that will UNBASNISH your summons.
- Inside this door is another summon circle.
Use interdiction again, to help you
with the enemies. This time we have 2 summons,
plus ghouls if your a necro so its summon fun.
Until a giant bone giant comes out. Which is still
fun because we have 2 summons. So he is easy too.
Destroy all as quickly as possible for more brownie
points. After the battle re-summon your ghosts just
in case. Then go through the new door we have NOT
- Walk across the wall, to the switch, push it in.
This raises another bridge for us to cross.
Open the door near the switch, this will unbanish,
our summons. Head straight all the way until
we reach the ghost we are looking for, and get
ready for another mini-boss battle.
- Get ready for the ghost and his spider, or
Achidna. Save reaper form. Use it for the spider
and the ghost, if you take down the ghost the
spider will go down with him. So use reaper form
on the ghost.
- The battle is NOT tough at all, so just stick
to him and eventually death's true form will come
out and take him down. It is strictly
a hack and slash battle.
- Your reward will be completion of the quest,
as well as the AWESOME Achidna's Fangs legendary
weapons or fists. They siphon health look
awesome and rock ! 1337 style.
- Follow all your markers to clean up the story
parts of the game. We Will End up SADLY, losing
interdiction. but we gain soul spiltter, which
is not as cool as interdiction, but whatever.
- Follow markers to the city of the dead, Use
soul spilter on the two switches to gain
entrance into the city where it begins.
****** The City Of The Dead ****
- Walk through the first door and head straight,
then go through the next door and inside, do
battle with some skeleton warriors. Eventually
skeleton champion will come out, destroy them all.
- There will be a locked door, and 2 switches.
use soul spilter, leave your statue form
on one switch and your soul on the other.
Then use your 2nd soul part to push the
switch in up top. this will unlock the gate
to the main chamber where the pit of hands are.
- After some easy treking and a few enemies
you will get to the next hard to do puzzle.
-take a shadowbomb off the wall, and blow up
the nearby switch to release the gate on the
- Climb ON TOP of the pillar while it is on
the other side of the gate, then cast soul spilt.
Then step on the two platforms, this will lower
the gate and allow you to get to the next part
of the dungeon.
- Make your way down the chamber, in a chest will
be a skeleton key, that we will need. Keep using
your soul spilter skill when you need to. That is
the main focus of this dungeon. Eventually
we will come to a rotatable bridge.
- Use your soul spilter skill to eventually make
it to a switch, hit the switch and this will open
the gate to a latern.
- Go back into the main room with the pit of hands.
take the latern, If there are enemies in the way
take them down or run past them. Take the latern
all the way near the latern post, drop it on the floor.
Run across the gap, then death grab it to take it
to the other side. Rotate the latern right to the
middle of the chamber so it forms another bridge.
then go through the door on the left.
- Climb the vines in this room, Take the vines
to the beams on the wall, death grip across
a gap. back to some more vines. Wall run across,
to a nice platform with a treasure chest near it.
As well as a door open the door.
- Enter a room with a large body lever. and some
sirens. Take out the sirens.
- Soul Spilt in the middle of the room, and
pull the lever on the other side. Then use
your 2nd soul, And Use it on the body lever.
With your first soul grab a shadow bomb and now
launch it at the switch from the gate the body
lever just accessed us to. this opens the way.
- Kill some enemies then wall jump back and
forth to another switch, which opens yet another
door. Hit the switch here, then jump down onto
the birdge, make your way through the un-used door.
and get ready for some battling with sirens and
- After the battle , make your way through the
now opened door.
- Head straight through and climb all the way
up the top of the wall. Do this quickly,
because fire will be chasing you up it as well.
It can be difficult but the game saves here
and the checkpoint is right in this area as well.
Eventually you should be able to succeed.
- Once up top hit the lever to lower the gate
on the door and proceed through it. Walk to
the right and more baddies come forth. Destroy
- Head up the stairs after the battle and fight,
even more enemies. This goes on until, you reach
the door at the top. The Top door leads to
a room with a chest on the bottom. Instead or
after getting the chest, platform across the beams.
You will see a door that is our next goal.
- We enter the room with a nice cutscene. A green
beam of light. We are in the CENTER room, except
now on a different Floor. Make your way to
the open door that was unsused.
- Death grip up the platforms, then cross
the wooden beams. Run into an area up top,
with a switch. Stepping on the switch will
reveal some beams, that will gain us access to
yet ANOTHER switch. Run over to it, with your
2nd soul, while leaving your Statue on the floor
switch. This will open the next pathway, so return
to DEATH form. Then open the new door path.
- In this room push in the switch, then death
grip over to the latern holder. Rotate the light
To the next door that will be opened by it.
Then death grip across to the door.
- There will be some flying mini scarab, enemies
as well as Giant scarab husk enemies in this area.
take them all down. This will release the gate
with a shadow bomb in it.
- Grab the shadow bomb and throw it at the
corruption near the vines. Climb up the vines,
then up the stairs. Through a little hook there
will be a treasure chest with the skeleton key
- Backtrack all the way back to the circular
main center room, climb up the beams and go
through the skeleton key door.
- Platform your way until you reach two
floor switches.Stepping on the first one,
will reveal a moveable pillar. The 2nd switch
opens the gate to gain access to the pillar.
- Leave your statue form on switch to the right,
or switch one. Then Soul form on switch two.
Use soul # 2 to pull the pillar out of the gate.
We are doing this so our DEATH statue can
soul spilt ontop of it. Then push it back
through like the previous puzzle.
- Through the next door after the puzzle,
hit the switch, THEN use the shadow bomb, and
take out the corruption. This will reveal, another
switch that will lower the Huge mechanism, down.
All, the way back down to the pit of hands. Which
is the main center room.
- Then rotate if it is not already working. Rotate
the light beam to the ONE un-used door. Go through
it and this will lead to the BOSS.
- He is very difficult, so i suggest either
having some awesome skills, gear, potions or
better yet ALL 3 to take him down.
@@@@ BOSS # 8 The Wailing Host @@@@@
- If you want to take him out FAST,
have 5 potions, 5 wrath potions, play
on easy, and purchase the best gear possible.
- For all other modes your going to have
to wait until he tires him self out, which
is going to take much longer.
- Redemption works decently but that will
still have the player taking all day
trying to be rid of the host.
- Back to my first tactic, just wail on him
and let him wail on you, as his name implies.
- So just stay close to him and continusly attack.
This should do enough damage, and if your low
on health just use a potion. Either teleport
strike or corpse explosion, will also do
nice damage so keep casting those.
- With this quick, yet cheesy tactic,
the wailing host will go down quick.
- Follow your markers, and watch the cutscenes.
We will now be Making our way to Lost light,
then eventually to the EARTH.
!!!!!!!!!! EARTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Earth is easy to write about, as it is very
simple and straight foward. Very much like a shooter
level, except darksiders style. You will find a new
gun that is action item only. You can use that to destroy
the various enemies. Or you can simply use Death's basic
or normal moves.
- You may fast travel to restock on gear and potions,
at just about anytime. So if your having trouble do
just that or lower the difficulty.
- Even when looking for the Rod Of Arafel, there will
be tons of quest markers. Once again, this is HUGE break
from all of the dungeon crawling and puzzle solving
-Make your way through the earth level, then follow
up on your markers and story cutscenes. Eventually
you will take an angel griffin all the way to the
IVORY CITADEL !
!!!!!!!! The Ivory Citadel !!!!!!!!
- This is a rough dungeon puzzle wise, battle
wise it is not so bad. Start off by platforming
across the wall, to where there is a flow
of water and a lever.
- Pull the lever, then there will be a spot on
the ground that can be opened up. Soul Spilt
and leave your statue on that spot. Use your
first soul to pull the lever that opens that gate
your statue is on, this will make it drop down,
through a sewer area that will let you traverse
to the other side of the area.
- After that death grip, over to the next area
where you will find a werid looking neon face.
break the face and you will get the void walker,
ability, which lets you access the portals and
sort of make your own, pending on if there is
a portal symbol availible.
- You will be doing battle with corrupted
angels here and the like, they go down easy
but the have stronger versions. Take them out
quick as they could prove to do a TON of damage.
- Be sure to have full health, and wrath potions
stocked and your best gear, fast travel and do so
if you feel things are too difficult.
- Most of the first few portals are simple enough
to conquer, just jump hit the first one, then look for
a second one, to make your way through the outside area
of the ivory citadel. Fighting enemies along the way.
= It gets interesting when The light statues come
into play. The light statues shine light, that can
go through portals too, they can also clense the
waters that are dark and poisonous.
- So keep this in mind when playing through this
- By pressing the R2 button, you will be able
to add VELOCITY when going through the portals.
If you Do NOT charge, you will not make your way
through some of the portal puzzles.
- You will also come across, several areas
where you must Soul Spilt, Death Grab, Use
shadow bombs AND Void walk to gain access to
the next parts of the dungeon.
- So basically everything you learned or gained
from earlier in the game will be put to use
in this dungeon. Like I said it is very difficult.
- Once again, don't forget your soul spilt, it
is the easiest one to forget about because it is
rather annoying to use, at least in my opinion.
- The Light statues clense water, after cleansing
the first one go down the river flow to the next
- There will also be a section where there is 2 really
rough puzzles I will explain those two here throughly,
as they are a little well, insane.
- This first one, pops up on tutorial, telling you
that you can use 2 void walker portals at the same portal
or something similar.
- Use Soul spilt and rotate the to bring down
the first gate that reveals a portal. Shoot that portal.
-T hen Shoot the FIRST portal, or the portal that is
going to fire you through the area that is blocked.
Make SURE you use velocity.
- Soul spilt and use the 2nd lever and rotate it. Then
with your 2nd soul, go through the FIRST portal, The First
portal will fire you through the 2nd one. We then hit the
lever and the puzzle is solved !
- The last Puzzle is Extremely challanging. You will
have 3 Light statues and ton of portals. You want ALL
3 aligned, and the portals as well must have the light
go through them, to hit the yellow corruption.
- First hit, the lowest portal on the left side after
soul spilting, leave that one open.
- Then leave the pillar and soul spilt inside the
SECOND Statue chamber. Use soul one and shoot the portal
where the FIRST statue chamber is.
- Using your soul, Rotate the chamber where the 2nd
statue is and your death form in statue as well.
this should solve the puzzle. Very very difficult.
- The corruption will be gone, and you can now
shoot only two more portals, the one obviously
in front of you. Then there is one Up on the ceiling
so look up to find it and let the light go through,
to cleanse the water. That is basically the end of
the dungeon. and Probably the most challanging
puzzle in the game. IMO and many others.
********* BOSS # 9 Jermahea The Scribe *******
- Save your reaper form for the very
end of the battle where you will need to
go through the portal, and use reaper form.
- if the portals seem not to be working
towards the end of the battle, try using
another portal on the opposite side.
- Like I said though, lower his energy
as much as you can though, then if he is
not going down use the portal options.
- Until then, just let him drop down
then go wild on him with attacks, reaper
form, wrath moves etc.
- Have your best gear and don't forget to
fast travel to stock up on it before this battle.
- if things are too difficult once again, try
easy mode. You should then be able to take him
- Follow the markers and the quest story line
all the way to the next boss battle in Lost Light.
**** Archon BOSS # 10 ******
- Archon is a very awesome looking boss. He can
also really kick your deathly butt fast.
- when he is in the air, you want to death grip,
to take him down and slam him into the ground.
this will leave him open to attack.
- His attacks are difficult to dodge, so
have plenty of health and wrath potions at your
- Once his health is around halfway gone
you will turn into the reaper and slice
off his wings with your Scythes.
- Then you can go reaper form and really
start taking him down.
- After reaper form, necromancer ghouls
work great as does crow murder, you can
cast them both at archon.
- If your a harbinger have tons of
wrath potions and use your best spells
- Using these tactics he should go down
in an epic and brilliant graphical boss battle.
- After several cutscenes, follow your markers
and so on. You eventually will be lead to
the hell sort of area of the game and towards
- Make your way To the black stone and speak
to the mad queen Lilith. She will grant you
an improved version of void walker, which
is called Phasewalker. This lets you traverse
through the past and present or time itself.
*** The Black Stone ****
-After receveing Phasewalker, make your way through
the door. Phasewalker will be activated by hitting it
with specific time gates or vice versa.
- Hit the first gate and you will go through
time. The gates will surround you and we must
do battle with some enemies. Take these guys
out quickly and don't forget you can fast
travel out for more potions/ better gear
at any time during this level.
- Head through the only open possible area
to go through, and make your way across the wall
via wall jumping left and right. Do the usual
-After openning up a few chest, and gaining the
dungeon map, you will fight some enemies, and work
your way towards a lever. Pull the lever.
- Destroy some more enemies and get read for the
- Use the phasewalker , on the nearby portal.
pick up whatever you may find. Jump down,
then jump down to the center room.
- Take out all of the bug like creatures, using
redemption FTW ! Switch over to death grip,
and grip back up the wall to gain access to
a new door and new area.
-In this area you will save your game, and
probably notice a skeleton key door to the right.
- Although we will take the path on the left,
and keep heading down that path. Take this
until we find some corruption and another
- Use the phasewalker ability, and go through
time. The Corruption is now yellow and can be
destroyed at this point. Defeat the enemies
that have just spawned.
- After killing the last one, you may notice
another portal, Use phasewalker on it. Then,
go back to the switch.
- Use soul spilter and leave your statue
on the switch. Platform over to the beams
that are now accesible. Defeat the newly
spawned enemies, as your 2nd soul.
- Use phasewalker on the portal here, once they
are all disposed of. Then leave your 1st spilt
soul near the FIRST phasewalker portal that we
made. Switch back to your 2nd soul take the
shadow bomb and throw it through the portal,
to the first soul. Then Use the shadow bomb
on the yellow corruption. Come out of soul
spilt form. Use phasewalker again, to return
to the current time and inside will be a chest,
with the much needed and earned skeleton key.
- Make your way back to the blue locked door
and use the skeleton key to gain access, to
the next part of the dungeon.
- Head up the short stair way and through
the door on the right, PULL the lever in
this room. The game will save. Head left
and platform, across the beams, making your way
down. Open the chest if you would like. Then
continue down the straight road.
- Along this straight road, there will be
a little nook with a phasewalker symbol to
the right. Use the phasewalker ability
- Then make your way a little left and use
it on the blue portal. Platform up the beams.
Jump down to a small bridge, that will lead you
to another set of wall beams that are climbable.
- Climb up those beams and you will find the boss
door. Go Inside and up the stairs. Use the Phasewalker
portal to change time to the past. You will see Samaeal.
-Watch the cutscenes if you wish or skip them, then
get ready for the boss battle.
******** BOSS # 11 SAMAEAL ********
-Samaeal is really fast and he can teleport,
he can also shoot huge fire balls, at blazing
- Dodge tactics will be needed as well as
all kinds of potions on even easier levels
- Although, there is really no secret to
damaging Samaeal, just use Melee or wrath
based attacks, no true puzzle really involved.
- Towards the middle of the battle Samaeal will
sit in his throne, go up to him and
attack him to keep the battle going.
- At this point Samaeal gets much harder. His
defenses are raised a ton, and he cast tons and
tons of Burst fire portals.
- Save reaper form for this egment of the battle for
sure if you do, you really should not have much
of a problem with Samaeal.
- This will complete the Level, and You will gain
the black key. Follow your markers watch cut scenes
again, for the final battle draws near.
- Walk through the Tree of life door, and get ready
for the final boss fight in the Well of Souls.
!!!!!! Final Boss !!!!!!!!
**** Avatar Of Chaos ****
- For a final boss he is not as hard as would
be expected. I feel as the game was so difficult
with the puzzles and even certain battles, that
They Take it Semi- Easy on you in the final boss fight.
- This is just your typical DEATH duel, there is really
no secret to beating this guy. Just high damage output
plus defenses as well as good attack and dodge skills.
- Melee attacks will take him down, Once his health
is completely gone, Watch the cut scenes and DEATH
will show his true reaper form and Scythe the crap
out of the Avatar of chaos.
- After the Battle, and completion of the game,
you may start a NEW GAME +
- CONGRATS ON BEATING AN AMAZING GAME -
- DARK SIDERS 2 -
Stay tuned for more coverage in this guide in the
- Codebreak1337 YOUTUBE.COM ( Video Walkthroughs)
- Gamefaqs.com ( Best )