Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light


? ! ?

Mimo_Pisani asks: Added May 2nd 2008, ID #116974

? ! ?

Hey guys I was wondering is there a place like in san andreas like transfender or something to fix your car up like nitrous or hydrolics??

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Chappie269 answered:
Added 3rd May 2008, ID #252409
Nope. I hav'nt seen one and I've completed the main storyline and got 75% completion overall so if there is one it's very well hidden but I very much doubt there is.
Other Answers
superblobby answered:
Added 3rd May 2008, ID #252424
You can't pimp your vehicles in GTA:IV, sorry.

Alexzander answered:
Added 3rd May 2008, ID #252443
nicko 9000 answered:
Added 17th May 2008, ID #254802
I'm afraid they left this out of the game.

They might add one in the future (through xbox live or PSN)
So heres hoping :D
SUPERMAN5 answered:
Added 29th Oct 2008, ID #288406
No, the don't have the feature.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Game Guide
More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Pokemon GO Finally Reaches France
Pokemon GO Finally Reaches France
10 Essential Console Games for 2016
10 Essential Console Games for 2016
8 Top Tools of an Elite Gamer
8 Top Tools of an Elite Gamer
The Ultimate Top Ten Game Apps of 2016
Xbox One S to release Aug 2nd
Pokemon GO A-GO In Canada
Pokemon GO Comes To Italy, Spain & Portugal
5 Tips to Reach 1,000 Trophies in a Week
10 Things We Wish We Would've Been Told About Pokemon GO First Thing
The best and worst Pokemon Go news