Lots of hints!
1) EASY MONEY! Everyone loves these hints. Anyway, you'll need The Armlet of Benediction, and a level 3 Dabilahro. You must be at least at chapter 16 too. Go to Tairon, and equip the Benediction and the Dabilahro. Go to the Draw Bridge Square and you'll notice 3 giant purple zombies. Get a small distance from them, and chare your Dabilahro fully, and keep unleashing the Ultimate attack. Within 5-6 hits one will be dead. With good timing you can kill all of them at the same time. Now, each one you kill will give you 8500 yellow essence! Now facing the Draw Bridge, you'll notice a gap in the fencing. Jump down there, and run back up the stairs. Your zombie friends are back, and repeat. Do this 4 times and you'll have 99,999. That's the max you can get. All this takes about 10 minutes, it's well worth it! I got my Wooden Sword from nothing to the Unlaboured Flawlessness in under an hour, and you can too!
2) Easy level 3 Dabilahro. Get the Dabilahro, but don't use any money on it yet. When you get to the aquaduct, go down the stone elevator and fight all the green bugs. Use the Dragon Sword, it's a lot easier. Right when you start, Equip your armet of benediction, and use lightning ninpo. This will kill all of them right away. Now charge your ultimate technique, and unleash it on the next wave of bugs. You will get TONS of money. Keep doing that, but do NOT absorb any of the giant yellow essences. Once all that is done, go to the nearest Muramasa Statue and you will be able to fully upgrade your Dabilahro, and probably some other weapons.
3) Beating bosses easier. For most bosses (Doku, ice fiend etc.) The easiest way to beat the is to use the Ultimate Technique of the level 3 Dabilahro. Trust me, it IS the easiest way.
4) Dabilahro. To get the Dabilahro, you must give Muramasa 20 scarabs.
5) Beating the crazy white dudes. After you defeat Awakened Alma, you break the temple wall and go into it. I advise you to go back and save before you do this. Now, the EASIEST way to beat these guys, is to level up your War Hammer and hold triangle just long enough that it starts to turn green. Within 15 hits they're dead. It seems like a lot, but it's the quickest and easiest way. Also you may need to block and roll a lot. (L1=block, hold L1 and flick analog stick to roll).
6) Getting the War Hammer. After defeating Alma for the first time, you see a cut scene when Rachel loses her War Hammer in the Monestary. Go back in there to where you fought Alma, and look to the left of the room. You should find it there.
7) Unlaboured Flawlessness. To get this awesome weapon, you must first buy the wooden sword from Muramasa for 500. Now, you're wondering "Why does this thing have so many levels?" It's because it turns out to be one of the best weapons in the game. It costs over 100,000 to fully upgrade, but with my easy money technique you can do it in under an hour. Trust me, this weapon is worth the money!
I hope these hints are usefull for you, have fun!
Added by: Riku994 Jul 20th 2007, ID#151