WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Hints for PlayStation 2
Start with template 1
Head:5, -18, 8
ForeHead: -100, 46, 100, 20
Eye type: 1 default color
Eyelashes: 4 default color
Eyebrows: 22 default color
Lips: 13: 100, 2, -3
Skin Tone: 1 color 90, 2, -5
Skin aging: 46
Eyebrows: -30, 63, -25, -30
Eyes: 1, -24, 21, 100, 98, 20, 8
Nose: -16, -50, -37, -8, -44, 42, 13, -15
Cheeks: -47, -100, -36, 100
Mouth: 24, -66, 9, -73, 20, 20, -14
Jaw: 0, 30, 5, 20, -24, 57
Ears: 7, -30, 15, -21
Templates: 15 color 90, -14, 11, 82
Mustache: 1 color 90, -7, 11, 82
Goatee: 14 color 85, -5, 28, 82
Neck: -20, 67, 66
Chest: 14, 10, 23
Shoulders: -46, 9, -37
Abdomen: -52, 27, 14
Waist: -1, 18
Arms: -5, 6, 5
Hands: 5, 5, 5
Legs: 0, 11, 37
Feet: 5, 10, 5
Arms/Wrists: 15 color black
Underwear: 4 color black
Knee Pads:6 color black
Knee Pads: 5 color black
Boots/shoes: 1 default color
Jacket: 23 default color
Logos: AUSTIN at top of jacket
Design: 118 under the S and the T in austin. Color white
Numbers: 3;16 under the skull
Name Steve Austin
Nickname: stone cold
Nickname placement: prefix
Hub Name: Austin
Hometown: houston, Texas
Wieght Class: 272 LBS
Crowd Reaction: Good
then give him the "outlaw" moves in move set good luck
First you must have two controllers plugged in, then enter both characters 1 & 2, next you eliminate one of them and make him come in next then just repeat it until the Royal Rumble Match is over. (Works good if you wanna increase your CAS stats and overall).
Durability : Durability score of 85
Exploder Tunbuckle Attack : Speed score of 75
Fan Favorite : Charisma score of 80
Fired Up : Overall rating of 90
Hardcore Ressurrection : Hardcore score of 90
Kip Up : Technical score of 85
Lock Pick : Submission score of 80
Object Specialist : Hardcore score of 70
Resiliency : Overall rating of 92
Strong Strike : Strike score of 75
to up the stats on your superstar/diva enter then into a tag mach (6-man or normal) if u have just 1 diva just enter it in 1 on 1 (also works with superstars) if you have more than 1 superstar/diva put on same team and if u have more than 3 put on other team (if the team looses they only gets 1 point) good luck getting stats up!!!!
If you follow this hint, you will only have to level up two CAWs & still create as many as you want with their attributes exactly how you want them.
1. Just create a superstar & diva who you won't use aside from the leveling up process.
2. Then, level up their attributes to level 20 each (the highest level). Do NOT add any attribute points to these CAWs, or it defeats the purpose.
3. After you've done this, put a title on these two CAWs (remember that one is a diva, so you're limited to the Women's or Divas Championships for her).
4. Then copy the CAWs once.
5. Go to the Superstar Management menu in My WWE, go to the new CAWs (you'll be able to tell because they'll be the ones without the titles you placed on the originals) & add attribute points to the point that you want.
6. Go to Create A WWE Superstar in Create Modes, then select Edit. The original two CAWs should be in the top two spots on the CAW list, so select one of the second two, edit their appearance to how you want it, then finish the creation process. Repeat for the other.
7. Change the move sets & entrances for the new CAWs to what you want.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 until you have the CAWs that you want.
9. If you don't want only 28 CAWs that you'll use but you want 30, put the original two onto a second memory card, & you can also use the second memory card to create more CAWs you'll want to use after some of the ones you have on the first are either seriously injured (in which case you can just copy them over to the second memory card until they return from injury & delete from the first) or fired (just simply delete permanently). You can then copy the new CAWs over to the first memory card (if you created a finisher or two for the new CAW(s), you'll have to recreate the finisher(s), but it's a small price to pay for two memory cards that get use for this purpose).
10. You're done. Easy, right?
Get Your Characters Durability Above 85 And You Can Unlock This Ability For Him
How do you unlock Hornswoggle? | Jul 14th
What that cheat...i'm his biggest fan | Dec 8th