easy CAW level up
If you follow this hint, you will only have to level up two CAWs & still create as many as you want with their attributes exactly how you want them.
1. Just create a superstar & diva who you won't use aside from the leveling up process.
2. Then, level up their attributes to level 20 each (the highest level). Do NOT add any attribute points to these CAWs, or it defeats the purpose.
3. After you've done this, put a title on these two CAWs (remember that one is a diva, so you're limited to the Women's or Divas Championships for her).
4. Then copy the CAWs once.
5. Go to the Superstar Management menu in My WWE, go to the new CAWs (you'll be able to tell because they'll be the ones without the titles you placed on the originals) & add attribute points to the point that you want.
6. Go to Create A WWE Superstar in Create Modes, then select Edit. The original two CAWs should be in the top two spots on the CAW list, so select one of the second two, edit their appearance to how you want it, then finish the creation process. Repeat for the other.
7. Change the move sets & entrances for the new CAWs to what you want.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 until you have the CAWs that you want.
9. If you don't want only 28 CAWs that you'll use but you want 30, put the original two onto a second memory card, & you can also use the second memory card to create more CAWs you'll want to use after some of the ones you have on the first are either seriously injured (in which case you can just copy them over to the second memory card until they return from injury & delete from the first) or fired (just simply delete permanently). You can then copy the new CAWs over to the first memory card (if you created a finisher or two for the new CAW(s), you'll have to recreate the finisher(s), but it's a small price to pay for two memory cards that get use for this purpose).
10. You're done. Easy, right?
Added by: Michael Ayers Nov 5th 2010, ID#33289