Ultimate Grapples - WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007
Ok, heres a list of ultimate grapples that you can use to hurt your opponent more by using the environment. Suplex:
1.This can be used if you click R3 while facing a table, your opponent will be suplexed through it causing more damage, this works with the announcers table too.
2. When near the ring ropes push the right thumbstick up while facing it and you will drop your opponent onto them.
3. Hell in a cell, using either option, doesn't do much additional damage though.
Superstars I know that use it: John Cena. (He Rocks!)
1. You can use this to throw your opponent outside of the ring, when near the ropes press down on right thumbstick and they go crashing to the floor.
2. The classic extreme, table, as done for the suplex face the table and let it R.I.P.
3. My personal favourite, the hell in a cell. This can be used when near the edge and hurts alot. Does lots more damage.
Superstars: Undertaker, Kane, Big Show and Khali. All the big dudes.
Some weird move
1. Forgot what it's called but you throw them over your head when you are holding them horizontally. You can throw them over the ropes but you must be facing them!!
That's all for now but I'll be back after a bit more studying.
Hope I helped!!
Added by: Kingdom Hearts2 .. Feb 16th 2007, ID#25628