Hitman: Blood Money SA Pro Walkthrough
Written by Garrett MacDonald (email@example.com)
The following sites have permission to use this FAQ:
If you find this FAQ on any other site please contact me.
Table of Contents
3. Level Walkthroughs
a. A Vintage Year
b. Curtains Down
d. A New Life
e. The Murder of Crows
f. You Better Watch Out...
g. Death on the Mississippi
h. Till Death Do Us Part
i. A House of Cards
j. A Dance With The Devil
K. Amendment XXV
4. Closing, Copyright, etc.
Hitman: Blood Money is the fourth installment of the nearly (as of
writing) six year old series starring everybody's favorite clone, Mr.
47. This FAQ is meant to assist you in getting the highest ranking in
the game, Silent Assassin, on the highest difficulty, Pro, the
easiest way possible. The routes suggested by yours truly will be what
I believe are the safest and least risky routes possible.
In order to obtain Silent Assassin, you must:
1. Have no covers blown.
2. Have no witnesses.
3. Not Be Caught On Camera.
4. Leave No Evidence (suit, custom weapons).
5. Kill only your targets (I haven't confirmed this).
Anything less will net you Professional or worse.
- Sneaking is rarely needed. In most cases you can simply run up to
someone and syringe/fiberwire them.
- If you kill someone via an "accident" then if their body is found
it won't count towards your rating.
- When undercover, only people with the same suit as you can blow
your cover, so if you have a sailor suit, stay away from sailors.
But if you have a waiter suit you won't have to worry about them.
- I'll add more as they come to me.
3. LEVEL WALKTHROUGH
Here we go. I'll be using a numbered step format as opposed to
paragraphs as they're easier to both read and write.
| a. A Vintage Year | 11
|ITEMS USED | 1 1
|Syringe Sedative x1, Syringe Poison x2 | 1
1. Go straight and around the estate until you reach the cliff. Go
around the trees on the left side to avoid the single patrolling
2. Go down to the hanger and sedate the single guard. Quickly hide his
body behind the crate and take his clothes before the guy comes down.
3. Take the elevator all the way up and turn right. Go up the stairs
to the first floor. Go across into the room with the sleeping guard
and pick the lock.
4. Go up the stairs and into the hallway. When neither of the guards
are looking, pick the lock on the door to the right.
5. Poison the first target and exit the same way you entered.
6. Back in the lab, go through the door into the wine cellar and wait
by the box in the room with cocaine on the table.
7. Wait for the second target to finish snorting his crack and walk
past you. Poison him and hide him in the box.
8. Take the elevator back down to the hangar, take your suit and
escape via the plane.
| b. Curtains Down | 2
|ITEMS USED | 22
|Syringe Sedative x1, Remote Bomb x1 | 2
Prior to starting this mission, buy the Remote Detonator upgrade.
1. Enter the building and talk to the guy on the left to get the Real
WW1 Gun. Don't skip the conversation as the painters won't come.
2. Wait for the painters to stop talking and follow one of them into
the bathroom. Sedate him and hide his body in the clothes bin. Take his
3. Run downstairs and to the right past the painter and go to the
dressing rooms area. Hide in the closet of the closer one on the right.
4. Wait for the exectutioner to come and practice his lines. When he
leaves quickly switch the guns.
5. Head up the metal stairs backstage and plant a bomb on the top of
the chandelier in the next room.
6. Retrieve your suit and wait in the bathroom. Watch the second target
on your map and when he trips and falls blow the bomb.
7. Exit through the front door.
| c. Flatline | 3
|ITEMS USED | 33333
|Syringe Sedative x2, Remote Bomb x1 | 3
1. Run forward and left past the two guards talking up to the
compound. There will be some stairs and another guard walking past
them. Pick the lock on the door that looks like a window.
2. Go straight and pick the lock on a second door. Outside, break
the Utility Box and sedate the guard when he comes out. Take his
clothes and hide him in the dumpster.
3. Take the video tape and the keycard on the guard's desk and go
through the two keycard doors.
4. Turn right and down the stairs. Go all the way down until you
see a clothes bin on the left. Wait by it for an Orderly to walk by
it and sedate him. Take his clothes, key and hide him in the bin.
5. Go back up the stairs and unlock the door. Go down the metal
stairs and enter the room where the agent is located.
6. Get the information and use the fake poison on him.
7. Go back through the two keycard doors into the main clinic and
go up the stairs.
8. First, go into the room with the stove and sabotage it. Second,
plant a bomb on the chain holding up the chandelier.
9. Go into the weight room and wait for the target to start
benching. When he finishes and nobody is looking kill him with the
bar. This is done by standing behind the bench. When he finishes
an action prompt will come up.
10. When the second target sneaks a drink from the globe, trigger
the bomb. The third target will be taken out automatically.
11. Go back to the dumpster and retrieve your suit. Head all the
way back to the beginning, wake up the agent and leave.
_____________________________________________________ 4 4
| d. A New Life | 4 4
|ITEMS USED | 44444
|Syringe Sedative x1, Syringe Poison x1 | 4
1. Use a sedative on the doughnuts when nobody's looking. Wait
until the caterer gives the agents in the van and take the clothes
off of one.
2. Head over to the backyard and pick the lock to the shed. Take
the lighter fluid and sabotage the grill. Be sure that the wife
doesn't see you as she'll follow you around.
3. Go back into the house and upstairs into the room on the right
with the computer. Wait for the target to come in and poison him.
4. Grab the necklace off the charred corpse and retrieve your suit
on your way to the exit.
| e. The Murder of Crows | 5
| ITEMS USED | 55555
|Syringe Sedative x1, Syringe Poison x2, Fiber Wire | 5
1. Follow the red bird until he's alone. Sedate him, take his
clothes and hide him in the closest dumpster.
2. Take the case and go to the building in the Northwest. Go
upstairs and put the case on the table. When the yellow guard goes
away strangle the target. Take his walkie-talkie and hide him in
the box before the yellow guard comes back and throw the case over
3. Run back down and retrieve the case.
4. No matter which building the shooter's in, the strategy is still
the same. Go into the alleyway behind the building and sneak in. Run
up and poison the shooter when he's not looking. The only difference
is the bar where the waiter's making out with his girlfriend. In that
one just throw a coin and hide in the closet while they leave.
5. Follow the woman until she's alone and poison her. Hide her body
in the nearest dumpster. Be sure not to take her out in the same
alleyway as the carrier as that dumpster will already be taken.
6. Retrieve your suit and exit.
| f. You Better Watch Out... | 6
| ITEMS USED | 66666
| Syringe Sedative x2, Syringe Poison x2, Fiber Wire| 6 6
1. Go straight and walk behind the guard into the elevator to avoid
2. Once upstairs, run over to the main room and talk to the bartender.
Take the Aphrodisiac and put some in the glass to your right.
3. Head all the way around to the door next to the pool that nobody's
using. Go through the door and quickly run behind the waterfall.
4. Walk to the other side of the waterfall and wait for the guest to
leave. Sedate the camera man, drag him behind the waterfall and take
5. Exit the waterfall from the side you entered, turn left and go
through the door. Wait for the woman to enter the bedroom and when the
door closes you get a cut scene. When it's over quickly head butt her
then get behind her and strangle her.
6. Exit the room and wait for the first target. When he enters the
other bedroom with the woman enter and he'll get up and leave. Follow
him and when he's far enough away from the door poison him.
7. Wait by the door for a guard to come. Sedate him and take his
clothes. Go to the kitchen and take a sausage and a kitchen knife. Go
upstairs and into the guard room. Pick the lock on the door when it's
8. Go upstairs and wait until the target is in his room. When the dog
sees you drop the sausage and throw the knife at him when he's still.
Push the second target off the ledge.
9. Retrieve your suit from behind the waterfall and exit.
| g. Death on the Mississippi | 7 7
| ITEMS USED | 7
| Syringe Sedative x2, Ballers | 7
Prior to beginning this mission, upgrade your Ballers as much as
possible. You need the best available silencer at the very least.
1. Wait where you are and when the first target is behind the guard
shoot him in the back of the head. Quickly dump him overboard.
2. Go forward a bit and a guard will come out of the door upstairs.
Follow him into the next room and sedate him. Take his clothes and
the key on the table.
3. Go back to the front of the boat and up the stairs to the right.
Go all the way down and jump to the back of the boat.
4. Sneak behind the smoking guard and climb up the white fence. Run
over and shoot the second target in the back of the head when he
turns his back.
5. When the caterer comes out sedate him and take his clothes. Go
into the kitchen and take the cake.
6. Go up to the top of the boat and all the way to the back left.
Pick the lock to the captain's bedroom and take the stuff from the
7. Kill the five targets on this level.
8. Go back down into the VIP area where the final target is with his
wife (girlfriend?), Get his attention so he goes into his room then
turn around and go outside from the door to your right.
9. If a woman is there go near her and she'll leave. Wait for the
target to come out and when there are no witnesses push him off the
10. Retrieve your suit and run through the engine room towards the
| h. Till Death Do Us Part | 8 8
| ITEMS USED | 88888
| Syringe Sedative x1, Syringe Poison x1, Ballers | 8 8
1. Go to the burned out hut and wait for the drunk guest to come in.
Sedate him and take his invitation.
2. Run in and poison the cake when there are no witnesses.
3. Go to the bathrooms across the hall and pick the lock into the
other room. Sedate the guard inside and take out the target. Drag
him into the same room that the sedated guard is.
4. Go back to the exit and wait until the second target dies.
| i. A House of Cards | 9 9
| ITEMS USED | 99999
| W2000, Fiber Wire | 9
Prior to this mission upgrade your sniper rifle as much as possible.
You're going to want the best silencer and scope at the least.
1 Enter the hotel and go to the right of the lobby. Here talk to the
woman and obtain a cardkey for the 7th floor.
2. Go to the left elevator and climb up the hatch. When the scientist
comes strangle him and take his cardkey and suitcase. Leave the rifle
case in the top of the elevator.
3. Take the diamonds case to the exit and retrieve your rifle case.
Enter the hatch in the right elevator and strangle the second target
when he comes.
4. Go to the 8th floor and pull the fire alarm. When the guards are
gone go to the scientist's room and call the third target.
5. Go down to the 7th floor and enter your room. Unpack your sniper
rifle and snipe the third target when he goes outside. Put the rifle
in the ICA and exit.
_____________________________________________________ 1 00000
| j. A Dance With The Devil | 1 0 0
| ITEMS USED | 1 0 0
| Syringe Sedative x1 Ballers | 1 0 0
|___________________________________________________| 1 00000
1. Enter the building to the left and talk to the guard. Follow him
to the back room, sedate him, and take his clothes.
2. Go out to the guard station and take the video tape. From here go
down to the garage and drop the Ballers out of site. Take the Angel
suit when the guard isn't looking.
3. Take the right elevator and enter the hatch. Wait for the target
to use the elevator and strangle him. Take his clothes and retrieve
your Ballers. Go back upstairs and into the office to the right. Take
the information and when the woman goes in shoot her before she stabs
4. Go downstairs and talk to the bartender. Follow him into the back
and kill him. Take his key and go past the bar down the hall.
5. Sabotage the pyrotechnics and go back to retrieve your suit.
6. Run to the van and exit.
_____________________________________________________ 1 1
| k. Amendment XXV | 1 1
| ITEMS USED | 1 1
| Syringe Sedative x2, Syringe Poison, W2000 | 1 1
|___________________________________________________| 1 1
Prior to starting this mission, be sure that you have the Foil
Padded Suitcase. It's in Misc. Equipment.
1. Walk in and put the rifle case on the belt.
2. Sedate the red guy in the bathroom and move his body behind the
door. Take his uniform.
3. Go straight then take the second door on the left and sedate the
Marine. Hide his body behind the bush and take his uniform.
4. Retrieve the rifle case.
5. Go into the guards room and take the video tape, the card key,
and a pistol.
6. Run all the way to the room right next to the VP's office and pick
the lock on the door before the Marine turns toward you.
7. Poison the vice president and hide his body in the box.
8. Exit the VP's office, turn left and through the door and go until
9. Climb up to the roof, pull out your pistol and take the janitor
as a human shield then knock him out. Take his clothes and leave the
rifle case here. Make sure you drop the pistol.
10. Go to the President's office and confront the Albino.
11. Follow him up to the roof, but don't get too close as he may shoot
12. At the roof, unpack your W2000 and snipe him. Then put it back in
the case and go all the way back to the bathroom at the beginning.
13. Retrieve your suit and escape.
That's all eleven of them.
4. CLOSING, COPYRIGHT, ETC.
Copyright? Ehh.....just don't sell this. If you want to use it your
site please contact me first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Version History
1.2 - Turns out my Curtains Down route was impossible on the first
playthrough as the bomb upgrade isn't available. Thanks to Lawrence
Bishop for pointing that out.
1.1 - I fixed some spelling errors and rephrased some stuff (So it's
HUMAN shield not body shield!
1.0 - Full version released.