Question for Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

gamegrrrl asks: Added Apr 28th 2005, ID #27105

Question for Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

At the crash site, there's patches of green near the blimp, or whatever it is, but I just can't seem to find a way to get to those parts. Please help!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
ratcheto answered: Added 3rd May 2005, ID #50423
If you mean those hypershot things look at them at the edge of the cliff to reach it.

If you go through the ship it leads to the data disc, the right hypershot leads to the nano-pack.
halo2 answered: Added 4th May 2005, ID #50625
It's called a swingshot.
Hot Shot answered: Added 16th May 2005, ID #52978
The swingshot is on 1 and 2 not 3. On 3 it is called the hypershot

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?