Question for NFL Street 2

uruk-hai asks: Added Dec 18th 2005, ID #44357

Question for NFL Street 2

What is the way to do the wall-to-wall move that is for the pros and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
gmoney37 answered: Added 1st Apr 2007, ID #179291
The way is to run over to the wall, do a wall pass and if the pass is close enough to the wall you can do a user wall catch
(L1 + reciever icon)- user wall pass
(L1 + , triangle)- user wall catch
gmoney37 answered: Added 1st Apr 2007, ID #179292
What you have to do for the pros version of Wall-to-Wall:

-run to the nearest wall on pass play
-do a wall pass (L1 + reciever icons()
-pass to reciever that is close to a wall
-do a user wall catch (L1 + ,triangle)

P.S. Pick a play where the QB is in shotgun formation it is easier to get to the wall.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?